Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47514 Feb 25, 2013
More Ron wrote:
Mr. Rogers has finally found someone on his level to debate with, proof positive there is someone out there for everyone.
Now I wonder who this new poster is? One thing for sure he/she/it has no brains. Seems like a lot of the old libroids on here have vanished only to be replaced with new libroids.
Cantor

West Mifflin, PA

#47517 Feb 25, 2013
4 more years son suck it up.HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

dumbass.LMAO
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47518 Feb 25, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
I'd like to see this meat-cleaver. It attacked someone? Perhaps meat cleavers ought to be banned? After all, I know of no Constitutional protection for owning a meat cleaver.
Firefighters stop meat-cleaver attack in New York street
NEW YORK, FEB.25,2013 ------ Firefighters subdued a man they witnessed attacking a woman with a meat cleaver on the street Sunday, police said.
Members of the FDNY company known as the Chinatown Dragon Fighters saw the man attacking the woman across the street from their station house on Canal Street and intervene, according to police.
"I heard a commotion in the street and I look over, its a man dragging this woman, grabbing her by the arm, dragging her, she's crying and she's screaming," said firefighter Jose Ortiz.
Ortiz rushed over to help the woman, when suddenly he saw the man pull out the meat cleaver.
"I see the cleaver go up and he swings down and he hit her in the head," Ortiz said. "Now I'm thinking I gotta grab this guy."
But before Ortiz could get to him, the man was able to strike the woman with the meat cleaver several times.
Shane Clarke, another firefighter, came to Ortiz's aid and together they were able to stop the attack and subdue the man.
The woman was taken to Bellevue Hospital with cuts to her neck, back and face. Police said her injuries were not considered life threatening.
The man was taken into police custody.
"I'm happy that we were there to help," Ortiz said. "I'm sorry we weren't there early enough to just stop the whole thing all together."
See video; http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/25/17...
think dumbass Rogers, if he had gun she probably wouldn't have survived the attack dumbbitch.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47519 Feb 25, 2013
News Flash...

"Really" is another one of DTM's alter ego.

Really rarely comes here but yet knows everything that is going on and knows everyone.
Really is also always jumping in to defend DTM.

Poor dumb Dan, he makes it so obvious when he tries to hide his true identity while posting as others.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47520 Feb 25, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Now I wonder who this new poster is? One thing for sure he/she/it has no brains. Seems like a lot of the old libroids on here have vanished only to be replaced with new libroids.
You asked who this new poster, "More Ron" is......just another liberal "moron" LMAO!!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47521 Feb 25, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You say I'm your bitch? Is it that hard for you to find a good looking woman? Try looking outside the democratic party. All liberal women are ugly, and that's a proven fact.
Funny and soooo true. That's why the liberal men here are so mean and angry....their women are very unattractive. They need to stop looking for a good looking woman in the democrat party, cause they ain't gonna find one there!! LMAO!!!

Their come back is that democrat women are smart!

And it's like Michelle Obama with her arms. That's all they talk about is her arms. Yep arms are a real turn on. I guess that's even their admission that she's not much to look at either....I mean come on now.....ARMS?
John B

West Mifflin, PA

#47522 Feb 25, 2013
The White House warned Sunday that Pennsylvania and other states will feel those effects and more because of the impending cuts on every area of federal spending that will go into effect Friday if Congress can't agree on a plan to avoid the so-called sequestration.

The administration intensified its campaign, emphasizing lost jobs, as Congress was returning to work this week and some governors were expressing anguish over the potential impact of the impending automatic cuts in federal spending.

Pennsylvania could lose up to $271,000 in funds that provide services to victims of domestic violence, resulting in up to 1,000 fewer victims being served. In Texas, approximately 52,000 civilian Department of Defense employees would be furloughed, reducing gross pay by around $274.8 million in total.

"Ohio will lose approximately $25.1 million in funding for primary and secondary education, putting around 350 teacher and aide jobs at risk. In Georgia, around 4,180 fewer children will receive vaccines for diseases such as measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, whooping cough, influenza and hepatitis B due to reduced funding for vaccinations of about $286,000."

"We're not asking for a my-way-or-the-highway approach. We can get rid of this whole thing ... by getting rid of loopholes," said Mr. Pfeiffer. "Republicans are making a policy choice that these cuts are better for the economy than closing loopholes for the wealthy."

Republicans want to cut Social Security and Medicare for the elderly and disabled, including disabled vets.

And you wonder why they keep losing elections!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47523 Feb 25, 2013
Hey Dan the man, I was just over at the Gun thread and I see you made a fool of yourself and were caught lying.

Jimmy was debating gun laws and out of no where you jumped on him calling him names.
Jimmy responded to you basically saying..... what do you expect from the likes of you.

Anyhow Nuggin then responded to Jimmy and they had a civil debate. Maybe you ought to go back to it and see how debating is done. You just might learn something.

Seattle, WA

#47526 Feb 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
think dumbass Rogers, if he had gun she probably wouldn't have survived the attack dumbbitch.

I bet this is the white skinned, know it all racist, who lives in his mothers basement and is not available on weekends because of his prison sentence.
Stewie

Newark, NJ

#47527 Feb 25, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Funny and soooo true. That's why the liberal men here are so mean and angry....their women are very unattractive. They need to stop looking for a good looking woman in the democrat party, cause they ain't gonna find one there!! LMAO!!!
Their come back is that democrat women are smart!
And it's like Michelle Obama with her arms. That's all they talk about is her arms. Yep arms are a real turn on. I guess that's even their admission that she's not much to look at either....I mean come on now.....ARMS?
Then can you explain why the republican men on here (not excluding yourself, of course) are just so damn stupid.

Seattle, WA

#47528 Feb 25, 2013
Cantor wrote:
4 more years son suck it up.HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
dumbass.LMAO

This punk from West Mifflin, aka Muffins the infamous copy and paste boy who can't even give his own opinion without it appearing to be written by an eight grader. How is the retirement from your military service working out sonny? LMAO That was the stupidest thing you ever tried on here, trying to pass yourself off as a Vietnam vet.
FDR

West Mifflin, PA

#47529 Feb 25, 2013
The White House warned Sunday that Pennsylvania and other states will feel those effects and more because of the impending cuts on every area of federal spending that will go into effect Friday if Congress can't agree on a plan to avoid the so-called sequestration.

The administration intensified its campaign, emphasizing lost jobs, as Congress was returning to work this week and some governors were expressing anguish over the potential impact of the impending automatic cuts in federal spending.

Pennsylvania could lose up to $271,000 in funds that provide services to victims of domestic violence, resulting in up to 1,000 fewer victims being served. In Texas, approximately 52,000 civilian Department of Defense employees would be furloughed, reducing gross pay by around $274.8 million in total.

"Ohio will lose approximately $25.1 million in funding for primary and secondary education, putting around 350 teacher and aide jobs at risk. In Georgia, around 4,180 fewer children will receive vaccines for diseases such as measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, whooping cough, influenza and hepatitis B due to reduced funding for vaccinations of about $286,000."

"We're not asking for a my-way-or-the-highway approach. We can get rid of this whole thing ... by getting rid of loopholes," said Mr. Pfeiffer. "Republicans are making a policy choice that these cuts are better for the economy than closing loopholes for the wealthy."

Republicans want to cut Social Security and Medicare for the elderly and disabled, including disabled vets.

And you wonder why they keep losing elections!

The best teabag is a soggy wet one! LMAO

Seattle, WA

#47530 Feb 25, 2013
Stewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then can you explain why the republican men on here (not excluding yourself, of course) are just so damn stupid.
Hey dum dum, you can't even tell the sexes apart and you think you can give a credible opinion of what stupid is? LMFAO
Johnny Holmes

West Mifflin, PA

#47531 Feb 25, 2013
Just like a used condom ,once it's used up you have no use for it,maybe davey can wash it out and use it on his pet sheep! BAAAAAA!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAA!!
LMAO!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47532 Feb 25, 2013
Stewie wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm not a republican. You shoud not ASSume things. Who says republican men are stupid? According to most liberal posters here and liberals in general they want the rich republicans to pay higher taxes. In order to make money and lots of it requires intelligence. So according to you republicans must be rather smart. How many idiots do you see as wealthy, unless they inherited it.

Come back little Stewie when you have half a brain.

Seattle, WA

#47533 Feb 25, 2013
Johnny Holmes wrote:
Just like a used condom ,once it's used up you have no use for it,maybe davey can wash it out and use it on his pet sheep! BAAAAAA!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAA!!
LMAO!
The government today announced that it is changing its symbol from an Eagle to a CONDOM, because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.... A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47534 Feb 25, 2013
Carnival Cruise Lines wrote:
Children won't be vaccinated, airport security lines will grow, federal workers and government contractors will lose their jobs, drug addicts won't get treatment, schools will lose funding, civilian military personnel will have their hours and wages cut, and the state will be more susceptible to pollution and infectious disease.
"We're not asking for a my-way-or-the-highway approach. We can get rid of this whole thing ??? by getting rid of loopholes," said Dan Pfeiffer, a senior White House adviser. "Republicans are making a policy choice that these cuts are better for the economy than closing loopholes for the wealthy."
Why do the Republicans hate America?
Do you suppose Obama could lay off some pencil-pushers instead of the few useful federal employees?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47535 Feb 25, 2013
Punk215 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more then a clue, I have eye's and ears,and they do not always go by what they see and hear,but work in away that my brain then computes into fact. So what is the harm with allowing a state to have state run Liquor stores? I mean if the die hard alcholichs are paying taxes threw there addiction, i have no problem with that. I have no clue why you bring in the LDs church to this, don't get me started on how bible thumper's are the cancer to this country. God and Jesus have killed more people then any gun will ever do, more then any drug will.......... don't get me started. My main problem with the the whole privatizing the wine and spirits is that he is doing it as a favor for his pals, and not to benefit a single citizen of the state of PA, and it a shame that this crock pot ever landed a job in office. So what you rather be able to walk into a acme and buy some wine and vodka, and etc at $2 less a bottle knmownoimg that in return a dirty heartless man made millions in the process while the state losses millions in revenue? I'd take the lousy so called same day every day store hours, the state paid employees,and a two trip run if I need to gran beer and liqour in the same run. You privatize and change the pa liqour laws you will then put so many mom and pop shops out in the dark all in the name of allowing a corporation sell there goods at a lower price. Once it happens, and I'm sure it will happen, all those deli's will go out of business ebcause people will not come into buy beer anymore. all the beer distributors will become obsolete for the fact the major brewery's will then own the market and only sell goods at a fair price to the super markets and Incs will the little man will be left to over pay and be under sold. And in the end Mr Corbet makes Millions while in office for helping his pals out, laves office and has no qualms because he not the one suffering. I mean coming from philadelphia, i got to see my part of philly go to shit all in the name of dirty mayor street who turned all of the northeast into section 8, then in return build a monoply on once ghettos to the new place to be. his last day in office gives a $100 million catering contract for the city to his wifes catering company, and nothing is done about it all. it all a shame, regardless what side you are on, those in office don't work for us, they work for there greedy own needs, and well if you take action by yourself, you get left behind, oh trust me, you get fucked big time. My point Corbet is a scum bag and is blantely cutting all for the poor, and th3en replacing those funds to feed his pals. He cut welfare and when he did say it not my problem people are in need, the state of PA is in more need then these who are low lifes as he put it.
OK. You love monopolies that screw the consumer and oppose individual choice. Got it.

Ever wonder why no other state has a screwed-up system like Pennsylvania?

Pennsylvania is a joke. People in other states think you're slinging BS when you describe the PA system.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47536 Feb 25, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet this is the white skinned, know it all racist, who lives in his mothers basement and is not available on weekends because of his prison sentence.
I bet your the guy who shaves his legs, puts on a dress, and plays piano at the gay bar, but you only go home with the wealthy queens, and your still a racistbitch.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47537 Feb 25, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
The government today announced that it is changing its symbol from an Eagle to a CONDOM, because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.... A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!
Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!
what do you know about condoms bareback-bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Martin Luther 4,019
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
High School Uses Breathalyzer on Students at Fo... Sep 26 takesAvillage 1
After 80 years, Chester County golf club closes Sep 26 takesAvillage 1
Smaller suburbs like Honey Brook work to revita... Sep 3 Brooker Wood 1
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Aug '14 Seth Ashford 9
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 17

Phoenixville News Video

Phoenixville Jobs

Phoenixville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Phoenixville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phoenixville