Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47462 Feb 22, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point out a single lie I've told or stop making that bogus accusation.
LMAO...we have pointed out every lie you ever made on Topix. You do you best to weasel out of them or just ignore them. I for one won't fall for that BS again.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47463 Feb 22, 2013
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Dave,
Nobody here out to get you...
You paranoid little freak...
Or are they...
Just leave your address and social security number...
You don't care about Social Security anyway..its just another Obama sociaist program that your paying for everyone else to take advantage of your hard work...
So...come on post it along with your real name Dave Rogers...
LOL....your posts get more and more childlike each passing day. Time for you to switch over to the closet homo from West Mifflin.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47464 Feb 22, 2013
Magpies wrote:
LMAO........Children at play?
Look at you..........my Dad can beat up your Dad.....
Pathetic!!!
LOL!
Grow the F$#K up, enuff is enuff!
LOL, Gringo, I see I was right again. LMAO What is enuff?
Gringo

Paterson, NJ

#47465 Feb 22, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> so nothing, just like I thought. I'm finished with this and here is why....you have lied and diverted. The question was your self employed business not what you "claimed" to do in the past. I can see you have nothing...and I'm not surprised.
Dan the boy, can't produce the post because it doesn't exist. Just another lie.
It's Friday and I have friends and family I intend on spending it with. I have no intention of going in circles with someone that lies. I'd tell you to spend time with friends and family but we all know you have neither.
You are pathetic Danny the boy. No wonder you are here all the time. No one likes a liar in reality and no one likes them here either
Invent a few more posters to keep you company. Poor Danny the boy, all he has for company when we leave is his fictiitious posters.
You fckn idiot...will you please follow Magpies instructions...

You don't follow instructions very well either. Do you?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47466 Feb 22, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> so nothing, just like I thought. I'm finished with this and here is why....you have lied and diverted. The question was your self employed business not what you "claimed" to do in the past. I can see you have nothing...and I'm not surprised.
Dan the boy, can't produce the post because it doesn't exist. Just another lie.
It's Friday and I have friends and family I intend on spending it with. I have no intention of going in circles with someone that lies. I'd tell you to spend time with friends and family but we all know you have neither.
You are pathetic Danny the boy. No wonder you are here all the time. No one likes a liar in reality and no one likes them here either
Invent a few more posters to keep you company. Poor Danny the boy, all he has for company when we leave is his fictiitious posters.
LOL! Thank you!

In your staggering ignorance and birdbrained arrogance, you have finally confessed to lying when you listed all the jobs I've had.

You were just mindlessly parroting our wingnut bullshit artists - blindly attacking me with anything you could find.

Your single-minded focus this week has been attacking me. Your DTMDS is so severe that you've done virtually nothing else.

And now you finally admit - without even knowing it - that your just making shit up to attack me with.

Thanks for the end-of-the-week victory. Your self-humiliation has been thoroughly entertaining. LOL!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47467 Feb 22, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO...we have pointed out every lie you ever made on Topix. You do you best to weasel out of them or just ignore them. I for one won't fall for that BS again.
False.

You've never done that.

Not once.

But if you think you can - why don't you do it now. Point one out and prove it.

Will you? Of course not. It's just like your school-yard bullying about sending me a Topix message - when I challenge you to actually do it, you tuck your chickenshit tail and run.

LMAO!
Gringo

Paterson, NJ

#47468 Feb 22, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> LOL....your posts get more and more childlike each passing day. Time for you to switch over to the closet homo from West Mifflin.
Oh yeah Dave,

I'm Dan the Man

Everyone's Dan The Man

And we're all out to get you...when you go to sleep tonight all of us Dan The Mans are going to shove you into a potato sack and just beat the hell out of you....so be on gaurd.....

Its coming....

Boo

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47476 Feb 22, 2013
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah Dave,
I'm Dan the Man
Everyone's Dan The Man
And we're all out to get you...when you go to sleep tonight all of us Dan The Mans are going to shove you into a potato sack and just beat the hell out of you....so be on gaurd.....
Its coming....
Boo
LOL...Thanks I needed a good laugh.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47477 Feb 23, 2013
China is taking the lead on climate change?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/22/china...
Steve

Canonsburg, PA

#47482 Feb 23, 2013
Isn't the gubernatorial race for 2010 already a settled issue?
Gringo

Paterson, NJ

#47483 Feb 23, 2013
Steve wrote:
Isn't the gubernatorial race for 2010 already a settled issue?
You're trying to tell me the 2010 gubernatorial election has been settled already?

Wow...didn't realize..this is news.

But what about the 10's of thousands of useless posts on here, most of them by an ignorant asshole that goes by the name TaxNoMore.

You need to get the news out....share this information with the rest of humankind.

Was the winner a Jerry Sandusky sympathiser?

Or was it the non child molester sympathiser candidate who won the 2010 election?

Hey does anybody wanna buy a state lottery...? We aren't doing anything with it anyway....no mafia allowed (shhhh).

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47485 Feb 23, 2013
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to tell me the 2010 gubernatorial election has been settled already?
Wow...didn't realize..this is news.
But what about the 10's of thousands of useless posts on here, most of them by an ignorant asshole that goes by the name TaxNoMore.
You need to get the news out....share this information with the rest of humankind.
Was the winner a Jerry Sandusky sympathiser?
Or was it the non child molester sympathiser candidate who won the 2010 election?
Hey does anybody wanna buy a state lottery...? We aren't doing anything with it anyway....no mafia allowed (shhhh).
You forgot to mention that homo from West Mifflin.
Gringo

Washington, DC

#47486 Feb 23, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to mention that homo from West Mifflin.
Oh that's right, I didn't forget about you Davey...
Why was it Dave Rogers who won the election?
Or was he just the Sandusky symathiser?
When are the polls closing anyway...?
I hear that Dave Rogers is always looking for a good poll to mount....

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47487 Feb 23, 2013
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right, I didn't forget about you Davey...
Why was it Dave Rogers who won the election?
Or was he just the Sandusky symathiser?
When are the polls closing anyway...?
I hear that Dave Rogers is always looking for a good poll to mount....
Now you know my location is not West Mifflin. My location is right in front of you. You can't even get this correct. Do you see how stupid you appear?

You heard wrong....you really need to stop listening to Dan the Man.

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia, PA

#47488 Feb 24, 2013
I'm sorry I don't care for any of the two. But if you can not see the current man in charge is a heartless crook who is bleeding the poor to feed the rich, well I guess your as heartless as him. he wants to privatize the lottery, to those he pals with. He wants to privatize the wine and spirits, also to firms he pals with, and that all ok with you in PA???????. Because he seems to have no problem cutting all resources that benefit the poor in PA, but when he did the budget and cut all these programs, he had no problem leaving the funding in place, for yet again the ones he has personal ties with and the programs that pays out to them, but wow, why?????. But your all blind. Just look at the story of his son in law. yes a dirty cop, who's father-in-law a govner. He was framed in the name of politics,lol. it is how it will play out. The dirty cop will get off,, lose his job on the force with full pension in tact, then become security for the governor, and the story will never reach the headlines. One blur ever will hit the papers and thats all you read, wow, wow, you are all idiots, sorry.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#47489 Feb 24, 2013
A new Franklin & Marshall College survey shows Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett has the lowest approval ratings since he took office in January 2011.

Just about a quarter of the registered voters surveyed say Corbett's doing a good job -- the lowest score of his tenure, or of any sitting governor in the history of the Franklin & Marshall College Poll.

Respondents are even less supportive of the administration's move to privatize operations of the Pennsylvania Lottery through a deal with a private British firm.

Eighty-four percent say the move should require legislative approval.

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local//har...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47491 Feb 24, 2013
Punk215 wrote:
I'm sorry I don't care for any of the two. But if you can not see the current man in charge is a heartless crook who is bleeding the poor to feed the rich, well I guess your as heartless as him. he wants to privatize the lottery, to those he pals with. He wants to privatize the wine and spirits, also to firms he pals with, and that all ok with you in PA???????. Because he seems to have no problem cutting all resources that benefit the poor in PA, but when he did the budget and cut all these programs, he had no problem leaving the funding in place, for yet again the ones he has personal ties with and the programs that pays out to them, but wow, why?????. But your all blind. Just look at the story of his son in law. yes a dirty cop, who's father-in-law a govner. He was framed in the name of politics,lol. it is how it will play out. The dirty cop will get off,, lose his job on the force with full pension in tact, then become security for the governor, and the story will never reach the headlines. One blur ever will hit the papers and thats all you read, wow, wow, you are all idiots, sorry.
Get a clue. Pennsylvania is one of only two states with state liquor stores, and the other one is run by the LDS Church. Pennsylvania is run by Bible thumpers, state unions, and the beer distributor lobby.

As a reward for the state monopoly, Pennsylvanians get some of the highest liquor prices in the country, lousy selection, lousy store hours, indifferent clerks, and the privilege of visiting three different stores if they want a beer before dinner and a glass of wine with their steak.

What's not to like about that?
clueless Galt in Calif

Chambersburg, PA

#47493 Feb 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue. Pennsylvania is one of only two states with state liquor stores, and the other one is run by the LDS Church. Pennsylvania is run by Bible thumpers, state unions, and the beer distributor lobby.
As a reward for the state monopoly, Pennsylvanians get some of the highest liquor prices in the country, lousy selection, lousy store hours, indifferent clerks, and the privilege of visiting three different stores if they want a beer before dinner and a glass of wine with their steak.
What's not to like about that?
From the mouth of someone that lives in California.....on the other side of the country!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47494 Feb 24, 2013
More Ron wrote:
A new Franklin & Marshall College survey shows Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett has the lowest approval ratings since he took office in January 2011.
Just about a quarter of the registered voters surveyed say Corbett's doing a good job -- the lowest score of his tenure, or of any sitting governor in the history of the Franklin & Marshall College Poll.
Respondents are even less supportive of the administration's move to privatize operations of the Pennsylvania Lottery through a deal with a private British firm.
Eighty-four percent say the move should require legislative approval.
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local//har...
You need to check for updates. All old news.
Stewie

Baltimore, MD

#47495 Feb 24, 2013
Oh yes but Mr Galt is an expert in everything...you see he relies on the big three News outlets: Fox, Beck and Limbaugh for his information.

He's informed alright....

The people over at the Heritage "stink tank" under the leadership and guidance of the honorable Jimmy DeMint generating new baloney about the republican sequester belonging to Obama.

Fortunately most of us "normies" who have rejected all of that baloney at the last presidential election but they're insisting that this over-used worn out horse sht strategy of blaming Obama for everything that they've already ruined will work again...

Oh well but....
They needed Jimmy DeMint to come up with this....pheeewiee

I'm not sure if they're getting their moneys worth down there...
But then again what's money to them...don't they use it to wipe their filthy rich ass.es with, anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Mon Musikologist 18
Racially profiled at movie tavern in collegeville Jan 17 realistic 4
Review: 4 Less Furniture & Rugs (Nov '09) Jan 3 Renee ward 51
Senators propose pipeline impact fee Jan 1 Hobo Jim 3
Review: Pretty Nails Dec '14 girlsnappsx 1
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Dec '14 Matt Dalek 10
Route 422 (Jan '09) Dec '14 422sucks 22

Phoenixville News Video

Phoenixville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Phoenixville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:42 am PST