Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47266 Feb 17, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
Marisa has been absent ever since she joined the "Skanks for Jesus".
She been attending more meetings lately.
And
She been unimpressed with your current administration of the MCDA.
Looks like we have another one that is obsessed with Marisa. She must have nailed you and others if you are still talking about her.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47267 Feb 17, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>This is good. Maybe he won't be so quick to say DTMDS!!!!
Keep dreaming. I'll continue to point out Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome whenever I see it.

And since you're infected, I expect you'll continue to hear it.

Location hidden

#47268 Feb 17, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying Dan. More then once you have accused me of being Marisa..So if anyone is suffering from a derangement syndrome it's you and bobby. You both think I am Marisa. Bobby even calls me Marisa. So knock off the innocent act.
"More than once?" Does that mean twice?

And when was the last time? November?

LOL! Grow up.

Location hidden

#47269 Feb 17, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying Dan. More then once you have accused me of being Marisa..So if anyone is suffering from a derangement syndrome it's you and bobby. You both think I am Marisa. Bobby even calls me Marisa. So knock off the innocent act.
Of course the accusation was that I follow Marisa around. Where has that happened? She hardly posts anymore, so how can that even be true?
Angel

New Castle, PA

#47270 Feb 17, 2013
How bout that Penguin game today...Awesome....
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47271 Feb 17, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like we have another one that is obsessed with Marisa. She must have nailed you and others if you are still talking about her.
Ok Winston, yes. Marisa did nail many of us and behind your back too.

But she's attending meetings now.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47272 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming. I'll continue to point out Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome whenever I see it.
And since you're infected, I expect you'll continue to hear it.
Then why spell each word out! Normally it's just DTMDS. LMAO!!
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#47273 Feb 17, 2013
And the eternal p*ssing contest continues...
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47277 Feb 17, 2013
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
And the eternal p*ssing contest continues...
and you posted so that includes you too:-)
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#47279 Feb 17, 2013
k.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47280 Feb 17, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
Marisa has been absent ever since she joined the "Skanks for Jesus".
She been attending more meetings lately.
And
She been unimpressed with your current administration of the MCDA.
Leftwing scumbag impersonator
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47281 Feb 17, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Winston, yes. Marisa did nail many of us and behind your back too.
But she's attending meetings now.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47282 Feb 17, 2013
Attorney General Kane claims the lottery contract is "unconstitutional", yet offers no basis for her claim.

An amateur clearly over her head.

Location hidden

#47283 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Attorney General Kane claims the lottery contract is "unconstitutional", yet offers no basis for her claim.
An amateur clearly over her head.
Where do you get your news?

----------

Gov. Tom Corbett's contract privatizing management of the Pennsylvania Lottery is illegal, Attorney General Kathleen Kane said Thursday.

The administration overstepped the executive branch powers under the state Constitution by skirting the Legislature and awarding the contract to British-based Camelot Global Services, she said.

----------

Sounds like a basis to me.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47284 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Galt...you take this sht way too serious...

So, you are not impersonating anyone?

You're quite the idiot if you do not think you're the actual impersonator on here....

I was actually impersonating a 1990's mob boss from New York anyway idiot boy.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47285 Feb 18, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, that slam-down, tough guy 'fight club' avatar you use just invites challenges and trouble.
Can you choose a less manly avatar, Lil danny?
I didn't think so.
!LOL!
<quoted text>
Instead of playing junior psychologist, why don't you go educate your ignorant self before mouthing off like a dumbass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SEVU-YLpM8AXX
Every time you post you just further reveal how profoundly mentally handicapped you are, Ted POS.
!LOL!

Oh, Lil danny BOY, I didn't expect you to actually try to defend your Lil danny avatar!

But since you have, of all the avatars and icons available you choose one depicting a little cartoon boy rescuing a cartoon princess from a cartoon castle in an 8 bit graphics video game?

So no, no you can't find a less manly avatar.

Thanks for proving my sarcastic point, Lil danny BOY. Obviously you're not easily embarrassed.

Nice avatar, Lil danny!

!LOL!

Location hidden

#47286 Feb 18, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Oh, Lil danny BOY, I didn't expect you to actually try to defend your Lil danny avatar!
But since you have, of all the avatars and icons available you choose one depicting a little cartoon boy rescuing a cartoon princess from a cartoon castle in an 8 bit graphics video game?
So no, no you can't find a less manly avatar.
Thanks for proving my sarcastic point, Lil danny BOY. Obviously you're not easily embarrassed.
Nice avatar, Lil danny!
!LOL!
Lighten up, POS. I picked it because it's FUNNY. His name is Dan the Man. The cartoon is funny.

But when your soul is full of hate and you exist only to make relentless mean-spirited personal attacks, I guess it's impossible for you to be light-hearted about anything.

You're a pathological freak of nature, Ted POS. Everything about you is vile and hateful and mean. I'd pity you if you weren't such an arrogant POS prick.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#47289 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Lighten up, POS. I picked it because it's FUNNY. His name is Dan the Man. The cartoon is funny.
But when your soul is full of hate and you exist only to make relentless mean-spirited personal attacks, I guess it's impossible for you to be light-hearted about anything.
You're a pathological freak of nature, Ted POS. Everything about you is vile and hateful and mean. I'd pity you if you weren't such an arrogant POS prick.
!LOL!

Hit a nerve, did I Lil danny BOY? It was YOU who chose that embarrassing avatar, Lil danny.

You love to deride and mock others, don't you Lil danny, but hysterically rant when mocked. You're such a chump, BOY. In one short hissy fit you described me as:
* POS x 3
* prick
* mean
* full of hate
* arrogant
* hateful
* mean-spirited
* pathological freak
* vile

Overreact much, Lil danny? Sounds like YOU need to "lighten up," BOY, and realize you just described yourself.

Yes, it's a FUNNY Lil danny BOY avatar! It suits you perfectly.

!LOL!

Location hidden

#47290 Feb 18, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Hit a nerve, did I Lil danny BOY? It was YOU who chose that embarrassing avatar, Lil danny.
You love to deride and mock others, don't you Lil danny, but hysterically rant when mocked. You're such a chump, BOY. In one short hissy fit you described me as:
* POS x 3
* prick
* mean
* full of hate
* arrogant
* hateful
* mean-spirited
* pathological freak
* vile
Overreact much, Lil danny? Sounds like YOU need to "lighten up," BOY, and realize you just described yourself.
Yes, it's a FUNNY Lil danny BOY avatar! It suits you perfectly.
!LOL!
You know, it occurs to me - of all the pathetic sufferers of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome, you are the most damaged sufferer. By light years, the absolute sickest.

You came here two years ago with the sole purpose of relentlessly attacking me. That's all you did - attack me.

Nothing else - no debate on the issues, no contribution to the discussion, no expression of political opinion - nothing but obsessive attacks on me.

And only me. Never anyone else - just me. You even named yourself after me for the first several months.

So I'm thinking ... you're Patient Zero. You are the very first person afflicted with DTMDS. It all started with you. You are the source of the epidemic.

So congratulations, Ted POS - you've finally contributed something to the world. It's a useless, meaningless, miserable thing ... but then again, so are you. LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47293 Feb 18, 2013

Dan the Cartoon, So this is what you do all day. Play kiddy games, copy and paste from blogs and post on Topix?

My, how do you find time to manage all those businesses you have? Those businesses you have would they be part of Dan the Man game? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
High School Uses Breathalyzer on Students at Fo... Sep 26 takesAvillage 1
After 80 years, Chester County golf club closes Sep 26 takesAvillage 1
Smaller suburbs like Honey Brook work to revita... Sep 3 Brooker Wood 1
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Aug '14 Seth Ashford 9
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 17

Phoenixville News Video

Phoenixville Jobs

Phoenixville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Phoenixville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phoenixville