Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47246 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Did you get your rocks off while posting this?
The hidden meaning behind DTMDS = Dan The Man Dick Sucker. LOL
Hurry and report this, quick Danny, run, run, run.
When you continually fantasize about DTM masturbating ... you DEFINITELY have DTMDS.

Seek help, you sick fck.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47247 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of playing junior psychologist, why don't you go educate your ignorant self before mouthing off like a dumbass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SEVU-YLpM8AXX
Every time you post you just further reveal how profoundly mentally handicapped you are, Ted POS.
LMFAO, this coming from the boy who has at least 25 ID's, lives in Portland Oregon yet only posts in the Chambersburh Forum.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47248 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Facts Danny Boy.
LOL! Only if by "facts" you mean "irrational fantasies."

You don't know shit about me Roger the Racist. Everything you're saying is pure speculation and is completely wrong. Send me that Topix email you keep promising so I can educate you.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47249 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but what you're accusing me of is impossible since I only post under one name.
Sorry Danny Boy it has been proved too many times. You are still a lying POS. HA HA HA...nice try though.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47250 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Prayers from heathens go unanswered. You should know this Danny Boy.
LOL! Don't pretend you're a Christian. You've already proven that you don't know a thing about the Bible.

What was it that Jesus said about teaching a man to fish? ROFLMAO!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47251 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO, this coming from the boy who has at least 25 ID's, lives in Portland Oregon yet only posts in the Chambersburh Forum.
One ID and one ID only.

Your claims otherwise are complete bullshit and you have ZERO evidence to support them.

But how many IDs do YOU have? We know about Mutt vs Mitt. And you long ago confessed to posting under many names. What other ones do you use?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47252 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Just email it to me will be fine.
BTW - are you drinking? Your posts are becoming incomprehensible gibberish.
Sorry, I don't drink like you do. That's one reason I still have my family.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47253 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Only if by "facts" you mean "irrational fantasies."
You don't know shit about me Roger the Racist. Everything you're saying is pure speculation and is completely wrong. Send me that Topix email you keep promising so I can educate you.
You seem a little obsessed with getting my address Danny. Why are you obsessed with this? Do you need it for your file?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47254 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO, this coming from the boy who has at least 25 ID's, lives in Portland Oregon yet only posts in the Chambersburh Forum.
OOPS, you forgot who you're posting as once again. It's okay we are used to your mistakes.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47255 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Danny Boy it has been proved too many times. You are still a lying POS. HA HA HA...nice try though.
It's never been proven. Because it's not true.

Where's that email, chickenshit?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47256 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I don't drink like you do. That's one reason I still have my family.
Where's that email, chickenshit?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47257 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? I visit all threads equally. I respond to posts as they interest me. I don't follow anybody around. Besides, Marisa hardly posts here at all anymore, so how could I follow her around anyway?
You're just making shit up. None of what you're claiming is true.
Seriously - are you drunk?
LIAR! I told you I don't drink. You're starting to get me concerned about your mental health. I'll leave for now so you can call the hotline again. I will be back after you have calmed down. Check your messages Danny Boy. You may find what you so eagerly seek.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47258 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You seem a little obsessed with getting my address Danny. Why are you obsessed with this? Do you need it for your file?
Oh I see - YOU'RE the one wimping out.

Just like I thought - challenge the bully and watch him tuck his tail and run.

LMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47259 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
OOPS, you forgot who you're posting as once again. It's okay we are used to your mistakes.
See I'm right you are about to lose it. Now you think you're Dave Rogers.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47260 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> LIAR! I told you I don't drink. You're starting to get me concerned about your mental health. I'll leave for now so you can call the hotline again. I will be back after you have calmed down. Check your messages Danny Boy. You may find what you so eagerly seek.
Asking a question is not a lie.

Why so defensive? Did I hit a nerve? LOL!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47261 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> See I'm right you are about to lose it. Now you think you're Dave Rogers.
I replied to Ted POS and you responded. Using your "logic" that makes you Ted.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47262 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> LIAR! I told you I don't drink.
Come on - everybody drinks. The only people who "don't drink" are recovering addicts.

Are you in recovery? That would actually explain a lot about you.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47263 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try my round and brown friend. There are somethings you can't hide. You follow her all over the Chambersburg forum.
LMAO----you have just been proved a liar again.
Hey Danny, a real man doesn't follow a woman all over Topix with the only purpose to harass her. Men just don't do that. You need to change that one ID to Dan the Boy who hates women. Your ex was right!
Marisa has been absent ever since she joined the "Skanks for Jesus".
She been attending more meetings lately.
And
She been unimpressed with your current administration of the MCDA.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47264 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Did you get your rocks off while posting this?
The hidden meaning behind DTMDS = Dan The Man Dick Sucker. LOL
Hurry and report this, quick Danny, run, run, run.
This is good. Maybe he won't be so quick to say DTMDS!!!!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47265 Feb 17, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? I visit all threads equally. I respond to posts as they interest me. I don't follow anybody around. Besides, Marisa hardly posts here at all anymore, so how could I follow her around anyway?
You're just making shit up. None of what you're claiming is true.
Seriously - are you drunk?
Stop lying Dan. More then once you have accused me of being Marisa..So if anyone is suffering from a derangement syndrome it's you and bobby. You both think I am Marisa. Bobby even calls me Marisa. So knock off the innocent act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the best restaurant in the Collegeville... (Aug '08) 4 hr Gastronaut 46
Oaks Neighborhood Association or Secret Society? (Apr '11) Nov 5 Patty P 52
Eagle sightings on Collergeville or Skippack (May '11) Oct 28 DisneyMom 14
Chesco priest faces child porn charges Oct 26 Fat Tony 2
Anyone knows what happ to Golds Gym? (Nov '09) Oct 26 Scott 75
Beware of coyotes across county (Nov '08) Oct 25 Great White Hunter 16
Anyone know of any art classes for kids in the ... (Jun '10) Oct 23 lloyd 14

Phoenixville News Video

Phoenixville Dating
Find my Match

Phoenixville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Phoenixville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phoenixville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST