Comments
43,221 - 43,240 of 51,303 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#46927 Feb 12, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You are one dumb boy.
When the facts are clear and right in front of you, of course you run and hide, then start calling people derogatory names.
PROJECTION - you're the founding father of it...you try to use these fancy psychological terms that you stole from the counselor who was only trying to help your sorry ass become more human like. You lack empathy and this is characteristic of an anti-social personality. This is serious too even though your psychiatrist tried to help you....you of course rejected the help. So PROJECT on that for awhile.

You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it....

The only thing that were not sure of is:

A) do we laugh at you're stupidity
B) do we feel sorry for you because of your mental handicaps
C) we just don't like you at all...because you're an ignorant moron

Answer: C

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#46928 Feb 12, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
When the facts are clear and right in front of you, of course you run and hide, then start calling people derogatory names.
PROJECTION - you're the founding father of it...you try to use these fancy psychological terms that you stole from the counselor who was only trying to help your sorry ass become more human like. You lack empathy and this is characteristic of an anti-social personality. This is serious too even though your psychiatrist tried to help you....you of course rejected the help. So PROJECT on that for awhile.
Bow down and pray to your god. If you refuse, Obama's going to send one of his killer drones after you.
Let me CNN

North Port, FL

#46929 Feb 12, 2013
Trillions in Debt, Gas Prices, Bad Economy. But, "let me be perfectly clear". It's UM UM BUSHS FAULT, yeah that's the ticket BUSHS FAULT. obamas america and presidency for almost 5 years and still the blame persists, being cool and popular isn't fixing the problems at hand. But i guess he sure makes one smooth mack daddy, and as you all know that is what defines a president.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46930 Feb 12, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
"that were not sure of"

It's A. We laugh at your stupidity because you're an ignorant moron.

You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46931 Feb 12, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
"A) do we laugh at you're stupidity"

Yes, we laugh at "YOU'RE" stupidity.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#46932 Feb 12, 2013
Let me CNN wrote:
Trillions in Debt, Gas Prices, Bad Economy. But, "let me be perfectly clear". It's UM UM BUSHS FAULT, yeah that's the ticket BUSHS FAULT. obamas america and presidency for almost 5 years and still the blame persists, being cool and popular isn't fixing the problems at hand. But i guess he sure makes one smooth mack daddy, and as you all know that is what defines a president.
If you want to blame Obama for the national debt, gas prices, and the bad economy the surely you can point to his policies that caused those problems.

Can you do that?

Because whenever I blame someone for something, I can also say how he caused that problem. Can you? Or are you just blaming Obama for everything that you're unhappy about because he happens to be President when it happened?

Location hidden

#46933 Feb 12, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"that were not sure of"
It's A. We laugh at your stupidity because you're an ignorant moron.
You're the King Dumbass on here and everyone knows it.
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"A) do we laugh at you're stupidity"
Yes, we laugh at "YOU'RE" stupidity.
Critiquing typos is what people usually do when they can't muster a legitimate response on the issues.

Are you here to debate issues or is pointing out typos all you're capable of?
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46934 Feb 12, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Critiquing typos is what people usually do when they can't muster a legitimate response on the issues.
Are you here to debate issues or is pointing out typos all you're capable of?
Did you fail to read his post? He presented no issue that warranted mustering a legitimate response.

His entire post was a condemnation of others as stupid, moronic, etc. while appearing so himself. Consequently, his typos are too rich to pass up.

He certainly is not here to "debate issues".

Like yours, his comments inevitably decay into name calling.
L of K

United States

#46935 Feb 12, 2013
nuts.
Westing

Rochester, PA

#46939 Feb 12, 2013
How about the section 8 problems in America and the connected government city programs? Example
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsburgh-pa...
For Real

Ambridge, PA

#46945 Feb 12, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.
Dan the Man, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!
Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
The "communist black messiah" (Personally, I refer to him as the President of the United States) was voted in for a second term..so hes' everybodys' "black messiah" (President), not just Dan the Man's.

Almost laughable how your comment accuses one person of resorting to name-calling and then you follow suit.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#46946 Feb 12, 2013
Dumb ass racial hating taxi, have you forgotten that president obama will never be be your president or any tea bags president? you can at least flip flop as good as the governor etch a sketch, but nothing else. The tea bags need your special kind of ignorant cheap entertainment so don't let them down. Is that governor Gerry Brown pissing you off? you should be, but you can only make complaint, wah wah wah wah
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#46951 Feb 12, 2013
Ha ha ha what a pathetic racial hating tea bag taxi dumb ass. All tea bags should bow down to your forum leader taxi. His ignorance has your best interest, always giving tea bags his best level of dumb ass
quzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#46952 Feb 12, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Goverment at Work

Location hidden

#46954 Feb 12, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you fail to read his post? He presented no issue that warranted mustering a legitimate response.
His entire post was a condemnation of others as stupid, moronic, etc. while appearing so himself. Consequently, his typos are too rich to pass up.
He certainly is not here to "debate issues".
Like yours, his comments inevitably decay into name calling.
I'm trying to find a post from you that isn't just mocking someone's typos.

I haven't found one yet. I guess that tells us your intention here. Too bad you aren't up to engaging in legitimate debate.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46958 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm trying to find a post from you that isn't just mocking someone's typos.
I haven't found one yet. I guess that tells us your intention here. Too bad you aren't up to engaging in legitimate debate.
Your thrill on this forum is name calling and verbally abusing others while hiding behind the term 'debate.'

The spelling dunce should stop mocking the stupidity of others while appearing so stupid.

Your criticism of me is no different than mine of him.

Location hidden

#46960 Feb 12, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thrill on this forum is name calling and verbally abusing others while hiding behind the term 'debate.'
The spelling dunce should stop mocking the stupidity of others while appearing so stupid.
Your criticism of me is no different than mine of him.
Maybe you're new here. Let me clue you in - I never call anyone names until they call me names. I never verbally abuse others until they make the decision that's how they want to play it. If you want to criticize me, find something legitimate to criticize me for.

Seattle, WA

#46969 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe you're new here. Let me clue you in - I never call anyone names until they call me names. I never verbally abuse others until they make the decision that's how they want to play it. If you want to criticize me, find something legitimate to criticize me for.
You forgot to mention that when the name calling isn't going on you will insult the posters thoughts or beliefs in a sly way to where he may call you a name..........then watch out, your ready to bash the poster.

You are an asshole and I'm not alone with that opinion.

Seattle, WA

#46970 Feb 12, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Ha ha ha what a pathetic racial hating tea bag taxi dumb ass. All tea bags should bow down to your forum leader taxi. His ignorance has your best interest, always giving tea bags his best level of dumb ass
Stop being stupid Danny Boy.

Location hidden

#46972 Feb 12, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to mention that when the name calling isn't going on you will insult the posters thoughts or beliefs in a sly way to where he may call you a name..........then watch out, your ready to bash the poster.
You are an asshole and I'm not alone with that opinion.
Ummm, that's what debate is - criticizing other people's opinions.

Someone states expresses an opinion or belief. Someone else criticizes it and states a differing opinion. The first person criticizes that and expresses another thought or belief. That's how debate goes.

But you can't tell the difference, can you? Someone criticizes your opinion, and you respond with personal attacks and name-calling. Don't blame me for that - it isn't my fault that you're too emotionally immature to have honest debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Thu Seth Ashford 9
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Aug 17 Musikologist 17
Providence Town Center-Phase 2 (Mar '10) Aug 11 beanzalo1 291
Hobby Hut Aug 10 Catherine 1
Review: Progressive Family Eyecare - John F Slo... (Mar '11) Aug 6 Jenna 18
Apartments across from Trappe Tavern (Jul '09) Aug 6 Gee 164
•••

Phoenixville News Video

•••
•••

Phoenixville Jobs

•••