West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Stop FISA and Obama's Spying!

FISA is an unprecedented extension of governmental surveillance over Americans that allows the President to grab all incoming and outgoing international communications without a warrant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

hmm wrote:
I support my tiny little white pecker. Better than what you idiots are arguing over.
Take a look at this thread in a few years and see exactly what your childish bantering got you LOL
That should not take up much time.

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is resting up so she can take on the Presidency in 4 years, you go girl!
If Obama has his way there will not be an election in 4 years. My information is inside and very reliable. I got it through bobby6464 who got it from Dan the Man, Dan the Man is rewriting the Constitution and has all the answers for us.
Dan da Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Where's Hillary? Still missing from action. "Suffering from a stomach virus, Secretary Clinton became dehydrated and fainted, sustaining a concussion," my ass....more like in hiding.
<quoted text>
I hear she's getting a make over. She's tired of looking more manly then Bill.

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>I hear she's getting a make over. She's tired of looking more manly then Bill.
She sure needs one.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

It's not just Democrats who are critical of the reactionary extremist looney-bin that is today's GOP.

----------

" Increasingly, it is becoming clear that the party is against everything and for nothing.

Nothing on taxes. Nothing on gun control. Nothing on climate change. Nothing on gay marriage. Nothing on immigration reform (or an incremental, piece-by-piece approach, which will result in nothing). It's a very odd situation when the losing party is the party refusing to negotiate. It may be how you disrupt, but it is not how you govern, or how you ever hope to regain a majority.

And so, we have a Republican Party today willing to eliminate any prospect for a decent future for anyone, including itself, if it cannot be a future that is 100 percent in accordance with its core beliefs and principles. That's not governing. That's just lobbing hand grenades. If you're only standing on principle to appear taller, then you appear smaller. And the GOP is shrinking daily before our eyes."

- Mark McKinnon, former Bush and McCain aid, in an article titled, "All I Want for Christmas is a New GOP."
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

From Thomas Friedman:

Send in the Clowns

But if Republicans continue to be led around by, and live in fear of, a base that denies global warming after Hurricane Sandy and refuses to ban assault weapons after Sandy Hook — a base that would rather see every American’s taxes rise rather than increase taxes on millionaires — the party has no future.

It can’t win with a base that is at war with math, physics, human biology, economics and common-sense gun laws all at the same time.

----------

As long as the GOP listens to the dumbass reactionary jerkoff teabaggers who populate this thread, the GOP will be a permanent minority party in the US.

So keep it up, wingnut jackasses. You're the best friend the Democratic party has ever had. LMAO!
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

ITT: People who don't actually have a clue what Communism is, nor the slightest familiarity regarding our nation's love affair with capitalism and corporations.

While, I'm at it, a message for TaxNoMore. Your regular reminder that President Barack Obama won re-election and remains your ruler and overlord until 2016. Have a great day!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Good!

----------

Supreme Court Refuses To Halt Birth Control Mandate

The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal to temporarily block the Obama administration’s contraception mandate while the courts work through the case.

In a four-page opinion issued late Wednesday, Justice Sonia Sotomayor declared that the Hobby Lobby and Mardel, two retail outlets suing to block the requirement, do not meet the high standard for emergency injunctive relief.

“Applicants do not satisfy the demanding standard for the extraordinary relief they seek,” wrote Sotomayor, the justice primarily responsible for cases in the Tenth Circuit where it’s pending. She reasoned that the plaintiffs’ right to immediate relief is not “indisputably clear” and that they cannot demonstrate the necessity of an injunction.
Tax No Smores

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
Dan the Man is rewriting the Constitution and has all the answers for us.
Dan the Man outlining a set of short-term demands:
Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Abolition of all right of inheritance.
Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
Free education for all children in public schools.
Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form and combination of education with industrial production.
//////////
The implementation of these policies would, as believed by Dan the Man,Marx and Engels, be a precursor to the stateless and classless society.
I'm a racist and I play basketball with the truth every Sunday..

I like to dribble and slobber all over the place...its from the medications I'm on sometimes...

I like Dan the Man he always puts me in my place because I'm such a lieing sack of sh.it but he has this unique ability to neutralize all my racist nonsense banter with logic and reason...

This is something my softmindedness can not comprehend so I have to rely on his superior intellect to shed light on my shortcomings...

Some people feel that my shortcomings are really really short especially Marisa ...that dumb ass doesn't know squat...hahahahhaaa

Well you know what they say "It takes one to know one" but really Marisa is such a wonderful woman...
She's just a big fat sweetie pie, now isn't she Uncle Jed?

Well I'm back on my meds now....and life is so much better...

Talk to you all later...
Sick

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
From Thomas Friedman:
Send in the Clowns
But if Republicans continue to be led around by, and live in fear of, a base that denies global warming after Hurricane Sandy and refuses to ban assault weapons after Sandy Hook
— a base that would rather see every American’s taxes rise rather than increase taxes on millionaires — the party has no future.
It can’t win with a base that is at war with math,
physics,
human biology,
economics
and common-sense gun laws all at the
same time.
The reality is that "8,000 new members" have the joined the National Rifle Association (NRA) every day since the terrible crime at Sandy Hook Elementary School was committed.
To be clear,
NRA membership always grows in the days after any incident where gun rights are called into question.
But reports indicate that these numbers
-- 8,000 a day --
"dwarf past trends."
//////////
OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!
GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE......
..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
You are one sick puppy.
Jimo

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone really care about the steeler game on sunday?
Marvelous Marvin

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Jimo wrote:
Does anyone really care about the steeler game on sunday?
Steelers are toast. Thanks to fat faced Roethisberger. Keep wearing your hat on backwards Roethisberger, It verifies your stupidity!
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Santa wrote:
Is Obama Hussein back from his 18th vacation yet
More than both Bush's combined
Muslims love Hawaii
Have you been to Hawaii? There's a lot to love about it.

And your contention that President Obama has vacationed more than both Bush and Lil Bush combined is plain dishonest;

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/235844/deco...
more to come

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
And your contention that President Obama has vacationed more than both Bush and Lil Bush combined is plain dishonest;
That article refers to Obama's decision not to go to Israel as being in good company and list that crook Nixon first. Couldn't you google a better article?
Daytron

Narre Warren, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Even here in Australia we know Tom rocks!
Marvelous Marvin

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you....dishonest.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Marvelous Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>Like you....dishonest.
thanks for that fine contribution to the thread.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

more to come wrote:
<quoted text>That article refers to Obama's decision not to go to Israel as being in good company and list that crook Nixon first. Couldn't you google a better article?
me thinks you don't read well. The article clearly debunks the myth that President Obama spends a lot of time on vacation, along with other wingnut lies!
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Santa wrote:
Both Bush's majority of vacations were to there own ranch on there dollar. Not our tax payer dollars
At the tune of apprx 4 million per trip that tax payers are tied of . Monique and Unique don't that many vacations
Or fly by's of the statue of Liberty with Air Force One
Pay attention people you won't recognize this country in four years.
The President never travels on his own dime, not even to their own Ranch. What; you think Bush jumped on a commercial airline and headed to Crawford, Texas to pretend as if he were clearing brush? Go back to crying about a birth certificate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Phoenixville Discussions

Search the Phoenixville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr tom the con artist 3,832
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) 15 hr timjohnson74656 8
"Perky" in Oaks PA (Jan '11) Jul 23 Dan 48
Basketball Jul 17 Jeremy c 1
Pa. Turnpike abuzz as bees swarm toll plaza Jul 16 Oh no 2
Review: New Concepts MED SPA (Dec '11) Jul 12 Anonymous 2
Review: New Concepts MED SPA Jul 12 Anonymous 1
•••
•••

Phoenixville News Video

•••
•••

Phoenixville Jobs