Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Phoenixville Forum

Comments (Page 2,083)

Showing posts 41,641 - 41,660 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Question:
Have you ever been diagnosed with Multiple Personaliy Disorder?
This would explain a lot about your need to post on here as you do to groom and maintain these personalities.
Even though there some constant themes in your various characters they're also somwhat distinct
Man, you need professional help Marissa..hope you get it soon before you hurt yourself or worse yet someone else.
I don't know you, yet you seem to know me. Could it be that I know you when you use one of your other names?

My post was directed to Dan the man, yet you respond with strange accusations of me being multiple posters. Sounds to me that your post was "projecting" about yourself.

Like I said, I never heard of you, yet you know me. So obviously you have been around.....as someone else! So be very careful of what you accuse others of.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Marisa, your ignorance never ceases to amaze me, dumb ass so bravo chip chip hooray. The fiscal cliff is coming so post some more meaningless polls like you did during the election. You know the ones that proved your etch a sketch as president.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Marisa, your ignorance never ceases to amaze me, dumb ass so bravo chip chip hooray. The fiscal cliff is coming so post some more meaningless polls like you did during the election. You know the ones that proved your etch a sketch as president.
Marisa Derangement Syndrome

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I do not live of the government and your misinformed illusion of that exposes your idiocy.
You're a dumb jerk..that's all..
I don't have to give you any more personal information for you to miscrue into a lie about because either you can't read or you can't decipher truth from fiction.
You're the load on our society...

I'm the load on our society? Come on, are you serious?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
One word describes your post. STUPID

I'm going to get me some of that chip chip hooray. lol

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Add to your list of mental problems: Paranoid
I am not Dan the Man....you're living in delusion
Take your meeds...it may seem similar but I assurev you I've never met nor do I know nor do I post as him.
Your limited mental processing tries to form similarities because people may see your limitations in similar ways but
You're wrong again....
Where do you get I accused you of being Dan the Man from my post? All these different ID's you have, are they getting you confused?

(Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO "punk" West Mifflins favorite word. Welcome back, dumbass. I see you were in a non union business now. What ever happened to your retiring soon and your military career? I never heard of anyone who was 28 retiring on SS at such a young age, you dumbass.
I really didn't think you would come back after you were outed for posing as another person from a blog where you were stilling his opinions. LMFAO, what a loser.
Show us once again how good you are at changing ID's and locations. You can't hide, you dumbass, you're just too stupid and I mean stupid. I sure hope you don't reproduce.)

I suggest you look at your meds, not meeds, dumbass.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Racist rogers, there you go again stressing that brain of yours, again and again. Your ignorant ass can say your any thing that pleases yourself on the web, dumb ass don't you know? Is them social security checks and Medicare free or did you really work for it? If you got a brain that is productive you need to start using it for once, doubtful
Aspherical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get I accused you of being Dan the Man from my post? All these different ID's you have, are they getting you confused?
(Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO "punk" West Mifflins favorite word. Welcome back, dumbass. I see you were in a non union business now. What ever happened to your retiring soon and your military career? I never heard of anyone who was 28 retiring on SS at such a young age, you dumbass.
I really didn't think you would come back after you were outed for posing as another person from a blog where you were stilling his opinions. LMFAO, what a loser.
Show us once again how good you are at changing ID's and locations. You can't hide, you dumbass, you're just too stupid and I mean stupid. I sure hope you don't reproduce.)
I suggest you look at your meds, not meeds, dumbass.
Ok ok you got me on the typo...

But you do need medicated...believe me you're nuts

And you're a frig.gin idiot too.

The other stuff is all part of your grand delusion.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ok you got me on the typo...
But you do need medicated...believe me you're nuts
And you're a frig.gin idiot too.
The other stuff is all part of your grand delusion.
I'm nuts? Well Doc, what are your office hours. I need to make an appointment. Oh, where did you attend school? I only see the best doctors.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers, there you go again stressing that brain of yours, again and again. Your ignorant ass can say your any thing that pleases yourself on the web, dumb ass don't you know? Is them social security checks and Medicare free or did you really work for it? If you got a brain that is productive you need to start using it for once, doubtful
Well if it isn't the self admitted black racist from Oregon yet only posts from the Carlisle, PA forum.

Yep booby, I'm always stressing my brain. This is a side affect from thinking,not drinking.

I'm not in the mood to respond to the rest of your post, too tired to deal with idiots this early in the morning. Have another Ripple and some more smoke your check is on the way.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rodgers is a hateful racist.
Kwanza

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Well if it isn't the self admitted black racist from Oregon yet only posts from the Carlisle, PA forum.
Yep booby, I'm always stressing my brain. This is a side affect from thinking,not drinking.
I'm not in the mood to respond to the rest of your post, too tired to deal with idiots this early in the morning. Have another Ripple and some more smoke your check is on the way.
Have you done your Kwanza shopping? Only 16 days left.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

David Crosby wrote:
Dave Rodgers is a hateful racist.
Deo Vindice

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Kwanza wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you done your Kwanza shopping? Only 16 days left.
The idiot makes another stupid meaningless post again.

This is a racist post. LOL
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Deo Vindice
""Deo vindice" is Latin for "God will defend us" or "God is our vindicator". It was the motto of the slaveholding Confederate States of America, and was engraved on their official seal."

You racist piece of shit.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
""Deo vindice" is Latin for "God will defend us" or "God is our vindicator". It was the motto of the slaveholding Confederate States of America, and was engraved on their official seal."
You racist piece of shit.

What's racist about "God will defend us"? You have racism on the brain. Get some help or go back to your "Best Dining In Chambersburg" forum, you dumbass.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
What's racist about "God will defend us"? You have racism on the brain. Get some help or go back to your "Best Dining In Chambersburg" forum, you dumbass.
What's racist about quoting a slave-holding Confederate motto?

Or...
Roger wrote:
I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be
holding hands with little white boys and girls.
&#8213; Martin Luther King Jr., I Have A Dream<----Racist
non silba sed anthar
...what's racist about quoting KKK slogans?

Guess what, POS - it's YOU who has racism on the brain.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What's racist about quoting a slave-holding Confederate motto?
Or...
<quoted text>
...what's racist about quoting KKK slogans?
Guess what, POS - it's YOU who has racism on the brain.
Oh no, danny BOY has dug into his collection of files he keeps on me.

You are a stalker danny BOY. It's time for you to let it go before you get into trouble again.

I never posted what you accuse me of. You have racism on your mind 24/7, dumbass.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I love to fish here on Topix. I use great bait and I reeled in a stalker today.
snooper and blabber

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Well if it isn't the self admitted black racist from Oregon yet only posts from the Carlisle, PA forum.
thats because bobby is dan the man to. dan must think we are all dum like him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,641 - 41,660 of51,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Phoenixville Discussions

Search the Phoenixville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr D Cheney 3,748
Review: New Concepts MED SPA (Dec '11) Sat Bettymac 2
Review: New Concepts MED SPA Sat Bettymac 1
Anyone know of any art classes for kids in the ... (Jun '10) Jul 11 Mirinda Buxton 12
"Perky" in Oaks PA (Jan '11) Jun 30 OaksGuy 47
Review: Progressive Family Eyecare - John F Slo... (Mar '11) Jun 28 suzanne 18
Pa. Turnpike abuzz as bees swarm toll plaza Jun 19 Bling 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Chester County was issued at July 13 at 10:47PM EDT

•••
•••

Phoenixville News Video

•••
•••

Phoenixville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Phoenixville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE