Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Ever since GWBush left office with a 27% approval rating, I've said that the percentage of the US population who are far-right reactionaries who will unquestioningly buy ANYTHING the right is selling is 27%.

Funny how that number keeps turning up. LOL!

----------

Pessimism About Fiscal Cliff Deal, Republicans Still Get More Blame

Four-in-ten (40%) expect that the president and congressional Republicans will reach a deal by Jan. 1 to prevent automatic tax increases and spending cuts from taking effect; 49% say they will not.

If no deal is reached, far more say congressional Republicans would be more to blame (53%) than President Obama (27%). These opinions are virtually unchanged since early November.

----------

And our local conservatives on this forum are almost all - if not all - twenty-seven percenters.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Sargeant McPhearson wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Sargent Chadwick McPhearson. I want to thank some of you loyal patriotic citizens like dbar for helping me to expose a few of these treasonous and dangerous individuals who are posting messages against the government and other groups. We have been monitoring this site for years now and know who's wearing the "tin hats" its been a chore having to decipher all the coded messages these purpitrators have developed but we will eventually catch up with them.
They may be able to change IP addresses sure but we have our ways to detect and deflect these threats. So, don't worry we vhave a bead on the derelict individual that goes by Tax No More, his girlfried Dave Rogers (Marissa) and Winston Smith AKA Tax No More, Box Hard, and other associated individual. If these individuals would like to turn themselsves into the authorities they are welcome to do so.

First, learn to spell.

Second, check yourself into a mental institute before you're arrested for impersonating an office of our federal government.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Business as usual with Obama.
December 4th, 2012
Yesterday, President Obama asked her to stay on as head of the DNC. Debbie is known for telling some whoppers, but as Obama’s leading spokeswoman, it’s clear that she’ll say whatever it takes to smear Republicans. Here are five of her “greatest” moments:
1. May 26, 2011: Debbie says that Republicans are “anti-woman”
2. June 5, 2011: Debbie says Republicans want to “literally drag us all the way back to Jim Crow laws”
3. Oct. 11, 2012: Debbie says Republicans are “un-American” for seeking answers to the Benghazi attack
4. Sept. 3, 2012: Debbie gets caught on audiotape fabricating an Israeli Ambassador quote to attack Republicans:“I’ve heard no less than Amb. Michael Oren say this, that what the Republicans are doing is dangerous for Israel.”
5. Apr. 7, 2011: Debbie says Paul Ryan’s budget plan “would literally be a death trap for seniors.”
This is just a sampling of the things Debbie will say to attack Republicans.
We can’t let Debbie and her Democrat friends get away with this.
Then you should all go vote for somebody else for DNC chair.

LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Does anyone else find it ironic that TaxNoMore, of all posters, is the one accusing others of parroting?
//////////

“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word

“Benghazi"

I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly that name

Will never be the same

To me

“Benghazi"

I just heard of an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly I found

How wonderful a sound

Can be

“Benghazi

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying.

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

“Benghazi",“Benghazi "

“Benghazi"

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

“Benghazi"

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Barry Insane obummer

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Marisa, why the name change?
Effington, grow up. Posting as me is really old.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

The Democratic National Committee

The Democratic National Committee (DNC)... is responsible for overseeing the process of writing a platform every four years, the DNC's central focus is on campaign and political activity in support of Democratic Party candidates, and not on public policy.

----------

Based on the election - with a Democrat returned to the White House, Democrats gaining seats in the House, and Democrats gaining seats in the Senate, it seems like Debbie Wasserman Schultz has done a pretty good job.

Why WOULDN'T you return someone with that record to chair the DNC?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Sargeant McPhearson wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Sargent Chadwick McPhearson. I want to thank some of you loyal patriotic citizens like dbar for helping me to expose a few of these treasonous and dangerous individuals who are posting messages against the government and other groups. We have been monitoring this site for years now and know who's wearing the "tin hats" its been a chore having to decipher all the coded messages these purpitrators have developed but we will eventually catch up with them.
They may be able to change IP addresses sure but we have our ways to detect and deflect these threats. So, don't worry we vhave a bead on the derelict individual that goes by Tax No More, his girlfried Dave Rogers (Marissa) and Winston Smith AKA Tax No More, Box Hard, and other associated individual. If these individuals would like to turn themselsves into the authorities they are welcome to do so.
What color list am I on you dumbass? Red, Blue or Green. LOL

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should all go vote for somebody else for DNC chair.
LMAO!

How exactly, am I able to vote for anyone for the DNC chair, dumbass?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly, am I able to vote for anyone for the DNC chair, dumbass?
You CAN'T. That was my point, dumbass.

You said:
Dave Rogers wrote:
But there's not a damn thing YOU can do about it, is there dumbass?

LOL!

Dumbass.
Sargeant McPhearson

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
What color list am I on you dumbass? Red, Blue or Green. LOL
You're Hot Pink
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

More information for our local 27 percenters...

----------

Republicans Lost and Boehner Knows It

While House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) released an opening bid on the “fiscal cliff” that shows significant distance between House Republicans and President Obama, Ezra Klein notes that the offer represents Boehner’s recognition that “Republicans are in a far weaker position than they were in 2011.”

“In 2011, not long after an election in which Democrats were utterly routed, Erskine Bowles testified before the debt supercommittee… It was mostly an exercise in taking the Republican position and the Democratic position and dividing by two… That’s the plan Boehner offered the White House on Monday… it’s a far more centrist proposal than anything Boehner has offered in public before now.”

“It is not surprising that Boehner wishes he could go back in time and accept the president’s offer from 2011, or fight for the compromise Bowles outlined before the supercommittee. Those are, from his vantage point today, quite good deals. But elections have consequences, and the consequence of this election is that those offers are no longer on the table.”

----------

LMAO!

Boehner knows it, but the 27 percenters don't.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Business as usual with Obama.
December 4th, 2012
Yesterday, President Obama asked her to stay on as head of the DNC. Debbie is known for telling some whoppers, but as Obama’s leading spokeswoman, it’s clear that she’ll say whatever it takes to smear Republicans. Here are five of her “greatest” moments:
1. May 26, 2011: Debbie says that Republicans are “anti-woman”
2. June 5, 2011: Debbie says Republicans want to “literally drag us all the way back to Jim Crow laws”
3. Oct. 11, 2012: Debbie says Republicans are “un-American” for seeking answers to the Benghazi attack
4. Sept. 3, 2012: Debbie gets caught on audiotape fabricating an Israeli Ambassador quote to attack Republicans:“I’ve heard no less than Amb. Michael Oren say this, that what the Republicans are doing is dangerous for Israel.”
5. Apr. 7, 2011: Debbie says Paul Ryan’s budget plan “would literally be a death trap for seniors.”
This is just a sampling of the things Debbie will say to attack Republicans.
//////////

“Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.”

– Benjamin Franklin

Plan and prepare for you and your family's future.

You know the monetary system is all coming down.

PELOSI: GIVE OBAMA 'UNILATERAL CONTROL' TO RAISE DEBT CEILING

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/12...

This is about politics.

Keeping taxes low is an existential position for the modern Republican Party.

It is one of the last issue appeals it has that registers with voters.

And yet, they are allowing the Democrat-Media industrial complex to negotiate themselves into surrendering it.

If they do so, why would anyone vote for a Republican ever again?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

NEW WINGNUT COMPLAINT: THE OBAMAS ARE BEING TOO CHRISTIAN AT CHRISTMASTIME

As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees

Amazing how a reelection can reshape an incumbent's thinking about many things. Now safely ensconced in the White House for 49 more months, the Obamas have decorated the place with 54 Christmas trees this year.

Even allowing for the usual Washington excesses with taxpayer money, that's a whole grove of Christmas trees.

----------

Honestly, wingnuts - make up your stupid minds.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
Ever since GWBush left office with a 27% approval rating, I've said that the percentage of the US population who are far-right reactionaries who will unquestioningly buy ANYTHING the right is selling is 27%.
Funny how that number keeps turning up. LOL!
----------
Pessimism About Fiscal Cliff Deal, Republicans Still Get More Blame
Four-in-ten (40%) expect that the president and congressional Republicans will reach a deal by Jan. 1 to prevent automatic tax increases and spending cuts from taking effect; 49% say they will not.
If no deal is reached, far more say congressional Republicans would be more to blame (53%) than President Obama (27%). These opinions are virtually unchanged since early November.
----------
And our local conservatives on this forum are almost all - if not all - twenty-seven percenters.
Taken from "Pew Research Center" Your words?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You CAN'T. That was my point, dumbass.
You said:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Dumbass.
//////////

Alinsky's tactics were based, not on Stalin's revolutionary violence, but on the Neo-Marxist strategies of Antonio Gramsci, an Italian Communist.

Relying on gradualism, infiltration and the dialectic process rather than a bloody revolution, Gramsci's transformational Marxism was so subtle that few even noticed the deliberate changes.

"'The organizer's first job is to create the issues or problems,'

and 'organizations must be based on many issues.'

The organizer 'must first rub raw the resentments of the people of the community;

fan the latent hostilities of many of the people to the point of overt expression.

He must search out controversy and issues, rather than avoid them, for unless there is controversy people are not concerned enough to act....

An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent.'"

//////////

LOL!

Dumbass.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
Amazing how a reelection can reshape an incumbent's thinking about many things. Now safely ensconced in the White House for 49 more months, the Obamas have decorated the place with 54 Christmas trees this year.
Even allowing for the usual Washington excesses with taxpayer money, that's a whole grove of Christmas trees.
----------

Almost one for each state, so which 3 states don’t have a White House Christmas tree?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
----------
Who was exposed recently on here for posting the opinion of another, stolen from a blog? I think it was the nut from West Mifflin. Interesting, Danny?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Debbie says:

"'The organizer's first job is to create the issues or problems,'

and 'organizations must be based on many issues.'

The organizer 'must first rub raw the resentments of the people of the community;

fan the latent hostilities of many of the people to the point of overt expression.

He must search out controversy and issues, rather than avoid them, for unless there is controversy people are not concerned enough to act....

An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent.'"

//////////

LOL!

Dumbass.
kernal johnny cakes

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

i miss my johnny cakes. he was a volunteer firefighter and worked as a cook at the local greasy spoon. that reminds me, we used to spoon a lot ourselves.

one time, he took me for a ride on his harley and we made love by a pond in the woods.

he was one manly top.
moooooo

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Hey topix, i'm getting hit by malware everytime I go on your site. I have a good anti virus and fire wall but its disconcerting. Contacting my isp, Google/ yahoo and microsoft so they can fix it. Have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Phoenixville Discussions

Search the Phoenixville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr Sam 3,817
"Perky" in Oaks PA (Jan '11) Wed Dan 48
Basketball Jul 17 Jeremy c 1
Pa. Turnpike abuzz as bees swarm toll plaza Jul 16 Oh no 2
Review: New Concepts MED SPA (Dec '11) Jul 12 Anonymous 2
Review: New Concepts MED SPA Jul 12 Anonymous 1
Anyone know of any art classes for kids in the ... (Jun '10) Jul 11 Mirinda Buxton 12
•••
•••

Phoenixville News Video

•••
Phoenixville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Phoenixville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••