Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44103 Dec 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
NEW WINGNUT COMPLAINT: THE OBAMAS ARE BEING TOO CHRISTIAN AT CHRISTMASTIME
As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees
Amazing how a reelection can reshape an incumbent's thinking about many things. Now safely ensconced in the White House for 49 more months, the Obamas have decorated the place with 54 Christmas trees this year.
Even allowing for the usual Washington excesses with taxpayer money, that's a whole grove of Christmas trees.
----------
Honestly, wingnuts - make up your stupid minds.
Who was exposed recently on here for posting the opinion of another, stolen from a blog? I think it was the nut from West Mifflin. Interesting, Danny?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44104 Dec 4, 2012
Debbie says:

"'The organizer's first job is to create the issues or problems,'

and 'organizations must be based on many issues.'

The organizer 'must first rub raw the resentments of the people of the community;

fan the latent hostilities of many of the people to the point of overt expression.

He must search out controversy and issues, rather than avoid them, for unless there is controversy people are not concerned enough to act....

An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent.'"

//////////

But there's not a damn thing YOU can do about it, is there dumbass?

LOL!

Dumbass.
kernal johnny cakes

Selinsgrove, PA

#44105 Dec 4, 2012
i miss my johnny cakes. he was a volunteer firefighter and worked as a cook at the local greasy spoon. that reminds me, we used to spoon a lot ourselves.

one time, he took me for a ride on his harley and we made love by a pond in the woods.

he was one manly top.
moooooo

Olympia, WA

#44106 Dec 4, 2012
Hey topix, i'm getting hit by malware everytime I go on your site. I have a good anti virus and fire wall but its disconcerting. Contacting my isp, Google/ yahoo and microsoft so they can fix it. Have a nice day.
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44107 Dec 4, 2012
moooooo wrote:
Hey topix, i'm getting hit by malware everytime I go on your site. I have a good anti virus and fire wall but its disconcerting. Contacting my isp, Google/ yahoo and microsoft so they can fix it. Have a nice day.
I think they're owned by FOX NEWS group

So your not friendly to their nutjob pigeons on here they hit you with all kinds of bu.ll.sh.it malware and other nuicance pop ups.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44108 Dec 4, 2012
trident wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston thinks he's reaaly smart with his use of words till he's out-done and then he can only try to re-direct the focus of the conversation. Poor Winston, he's single and lonely and frustrated. And a little over-weight. Bet you I got 3 of the 4 right.
I thought you were going to stop conversing with me? How many posts does that make since that comment of yours? Quite a few!

I don' t think I'm smart, I know I' m smart and that's what is bugging you...I'm smarter then you and you know it. Otherwise why keep obsessing in your posts about me? Especially when you said you were done"conversing" with me?

Grow up little person, and get a life!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44109 Dec 4, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's an invalid of some sort but its funny I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.
I know I should because he doesn't have anything better to do than this all day but I just can't muster any symapthy at all for him.
Well after all he is a sociopathic jerk...
So, can you blame me?
Look who's talking! The guy that hanga out at the Breezewood rest area stop and knows the gay truckers. Does your girlfriend know you hang out there? Maybe you go both ways?

So tell me, what evidence do you have that I am a socipathic jerk or is that just more of your ramblings?

I get the sense I have gotten to you. Otherwise you wouldn' t go on and on about immature rants about me. If anyone is an invalid, it's you, a low mentality invalid.
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44110 Dec 4, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's talking! The guy that hanga out at the Breezewood rest area stop and knows the gay truckers. Does your girlfriend know you hang out there? Maybe you go both ways?
So tell me, what evidence do you have that I am a socipathic jerk or is that just more of your ramblings?
I get the sense I have gotten to you. Otherwise you wouldn' t go on and on about immature rants about me. If anyone is an invalid, it's you, a low mentality invalid.
You've gotten to me....you're such a smart person.
I hear that your smarter than Trident, too.
Now, where did I hear that from?
One of your unbiased sources I'm sure...hhahahahaa
So if your so smart, why is your truth filter broken?

Hey, and yeah I spoke to the gay truckers and If you read my original post I did state that I was being accompanied by my girlfriend. But I guess this went
right over your high IQ defective brain.
I'm sure you got to Trident too and I'm sure he's sulking just like me because of your harsh criticisms of him
But then you just get to everybody because you're the smartest person in the world. Hahahahha.
You know its very rare for person to declare how smart they are but you seem to do that without hesitation...
So I am not worried about talking to the gay truckers. No I'm not worried that I'm going to turn gay because I talked to a gay person...
Oh but I forgot you must be a right wing nutjob . So, do they all believe this?

But they just asked if Tax No More was available...I just said he's been thrusting a lot lately and his dance card is full.

That's all...
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44111 Dec 4, 2012
Sergeant McPhearson wrote:
<quoted text>
You've gotten to me....you're such a smart person.
I hear that your smarter than Trident, too.
Now, where did I hear that from?
One of your unbiased sources I'm sure...hhahahahaa
So if your so smart, why is your truth filter broken?
Hey, and yeah I spoke to the gay truckers and If you read my original post I did state that I was being accompanied by my girlfriend. But I guess this went
right over your high IQ defective brain.
I'm sure you got to Trident too and I'm sure he's sulking just like me because of your harsh criticisms of him
But then you just get to everybody because you're the smartest person in the world. Hahahahha.
You know its very rare for person to declare how smart they are but you seem to do that without hesitation...
So I am not worried about talking to the gay truckers. No I'm not worried that I'm going to turn gay because I talked to a gay person...
Oh but I forgot you must be a right wing nutjob . So, do they all believe this?
But they just asked if Tax No More was available...I just said he's been thrusting a lot lately and his dance card is full.
That's all...
More ramblings by a multiple named poster
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44113 Dec 4, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Taken from "Pew Research Center" Your words?
As you know, the information between the dashed lines is quoted text.

This is old news. I've explained it before and you've acknowledged my explanation before.

Why are you acting ignorant of it now? Are you TRYING to look stupid? Because, trust me, you don't have to try - it happens naturally. LOL!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44114 Dec 4, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Who was exposed recently on here for posting the opinion of another, stolen from a blog? I think it was the nut from West Mifflin. Interesting, Danny?
Nope, not interesting at all. Not even mildly interesting.

Why are you focused on that sort of childish nonsense? Are you trying to avoid debating the issues for some reason? LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44115 Dec 4, 2012
moooooo wrote:
Hey topix, i'm getting hit by malware everytime I go on your site. I have a good anti virus and fire wall but its disconcerting. Contacting my isp, Google/ yahoo and microsoft so they can fix it. Have a nice day.
//////////

i'm getting hit by malware everytime I go on your site.

//////////

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA BULL..CHIT--malware
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44116 Dec 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not interesting at all. Not even mildly interesting.
Why are you focused on that sort of childish nonsense? Are you trying to avoid debating the issues for some reason? LOL!
..........


Are you trying to avoid debating the issues for some reason? LOL!

..........

Finally the parrot speaks!

“Fiscal cliff”

“Fiscal cliff”

Baraaaaaack,,,,,Baraaaaaack

GOP would be to blame

“Fiscal cliff”

“Fiscal cliff”

Baraaaaaack

//////////

A parrogant is an arrogant parrot who flaps mouth, smarter than the average and knows this for a fact!

Baraaaaaack

Baraaaaaack,,,,

Dan the Man

Baraaaaaack

.

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44117 Dec 4, 2012
PELOSI:

GIVE OBAMA 'UNILATERAL CONTROL' TO RAISE DEBT CEILING

.

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44118 Dec 4, 2012
Egyptians Swarm Palace in Protest

Opposed to President's Power Expansion,

Thousands Break Through Cordon;

Morsi Leaves for Suburb

//////////

Americans Swarm White House in Protest

Opposed to President's Power Expansion,

Thousands Break Through Cordon;

Obama Leaves for Suburb

..........

Survey shows skyrocketing number of Americans on welfare

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1778374738001/surv ...

........

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.
Real Republican

Greencastle, PA

#44119 Dec 5, 2012
It's evident that Tax No More is really a false flag poster,making the real Repubican party look like the home of jerks like him. I think it's time that sincere posters quit giving him the negative attention that he wants to stir up and face the real issues that define the debate over the future of our country.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44120 Dec 5, 2012
Real Republican wrote:
It's evident that Tax No More is really a false flag poster,making the real Repubican party look like the home of jerks like him. I think it's time that sincere posters quit giving him the negative attention that he wants to stir up and face the real issues that define the debate over the future of our country.
taxnomore, with his ignorance, ultra-partisanship, tedious repetition, incapacity for legitimate debate, blind parroting of rightwing talking-points, and racial bigotry, seems to epitomize the rightwing perspective on Topix.

I've been begging for years for thoughtful, intelligent, rational conservatives to advance a legitimate conservative agenda here, but none ever show up.

Why is that, do you think? Aren't there any left?
Sergeant McPhearson

United States

#44121 Dec 5, 2012
Real Republican wrote:
It's evident that Tax No More is really a false flag poster,making the real Repubican party look like the home of jerks like him. I think it's time that sincere posters quit giving him the negative attention that he wants to stir up and face the real issues that define the debate over the future of our country.
The Republican Party has been hi-jacked by a bunch of numb-skulls like the idiot that you refer too on here.
Frankly, I don't see an easy solution because they're being force fed a lot of misinformation by media sources that enhance their existing predjudices.

So, Roger Ailes, via Rupert Murdoch, was recruiting General Petraeus to run for president and offerring to fund and run his campaign. Are they even American but they want to determine who our leaders are.

Does anybody else find this outrageous? What more do they have to do to have these idiots turn their tainted juice off?

Unfortunalely,
Its not going to happen..the juice is too powerful...their minds have been softened to the point of no return.

But good luck..I wish you well
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44122 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
taxnomore, with his ignorance, ultra-partisanship, tedious repetition, incapacity for legitimate debate, blind parroting of rightwing talking-points, and racial bigotry, seems to epitomize the rightwing perspective on Topix.
I've been begging for years for thoughtful, intelligent, rational conservatives to advance a legitimate conservative agenda here, but none ever show up.
Why is that, do you think? Aren't there any left?
Case in point:

----------

49% of GOP voters nationally say they think that ACORN stole the election for President Obama. We found that 52% of Republicans thought that ACORN stole the 2008 election for Obama, so this is a modest decline, but perhaps smaller than might have been expected given that ACORN doesn't exist anymore.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/...

----------

How do you have rational debate with a party, HALF of whose members believe that an organization that doesn't exist anymore stole the election for Obama?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44123 Dec 5, 2012
Today's GOP - stupid hypocrites from the top all the way down...

----------

Pop quiz: Who said this about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, shortly after it happened?

“The violence in Benghazi coincided with an attack on the United States Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, which was also swarmed by an angry mob of protestors on September 11, 2012.”

Was it U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice?

No, it was the United States Senate.
...
Neither resolution uses the words “terrorist” or “extremist” or “al-Qaeda.” Both resolutions use the phrase “swarmed by an angry mob of protestors” to describe the attacks in Cairo and Benghazi.

Several of the resolution’s co-sponsors – including Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., and moderate Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine.– have criticized Susan Rice for using language similar to the Senate resolution in describing the attack days after it happened.

----------

So days AFTER Ambassador Rice spoke about the incident on the Sunday morning shows, McCain, Graham, and Ayotte signed an official statement saying EXACTLY THE SAME THING!

So after weeks of hysterical hate-filled attacks on Ambassador Rice by these three jokers, we can now confirm that they, and all their wingnut drones here, were and are COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oaks Shopping Center (May '13) Jul 23 JJD 6
A Mother's Love Child Care Center - Collegevill... Jul 23 collegevillemom 1
Reliable Moving/storage companies Jul 21 Muffin 2
Chesterbrook Academy v. Play & Learn Jul 15 Anonymous 2
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Jul 13 Musikologist 19
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... Jun '15 Randy 1
Precious Moments Childcare (Jan '14) Jun '15 Cindy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenixville Mortgages