Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#42492 Nov 14, 2012
in hiding wrote:
obama has to worry about paying for 2 unpaid wars and 2 cut tax cuts by Bush.....
After the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld war crime family ran up the debt..........
yeahhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Get informed. The full truth will not hurt you.

Seattle, WA

#42493 Nov 14, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
You feeling thrust thrust thrust racist warrior tea bag? You should so now yap about it. America did not hear your racist tea bag rally cries, dumb ass. Tax, if your wealthy unpatriotic punk you will be preying for the Clinton tax rates. President Obama is prepared to fight
Get an education, it will do wonders for you.
Gringo

Baltimore, MD

#42494 Nov 14, 2012
The Boom is coming...

Days of doom and gloom from Bushy will be long gone soon....

The economy is going to boom like you treasonous Tea Baggin' fools have ever seen...

Its coming to a theater near you....

And its going to be HUGE
Really HUGE

Question:
Right now a barrel of oil is down to $85.00 per barrel..
But why is it that we are still paying $3.75 per gallon..this is too much?

Answer: President Barack Obama is mind controlling gas station owners not to lower prices. Hahahahha

But never fear because the price of gas will never go up again. In fact its going to come down...
Its going to come down big time too...
We may be looking at gas at under $1.00 per gallon again..
Go ahead laugh hard

This is going to take place under President Barack Obama and its going to HUGE I tell you..its going to be really huge.
This is going to turn the economy around like we've never seen before...just wait and see what's coming your way...

It couldn't happen under a better President because. Barack Obama is going to go down in "real history" not the made up shit history that you Tea Baggin
Idiots subscibe too.

It coming...its going to be great for the USA its going to great for Democrats but it going to be very bad for you freaks...

But it will be HUGE Donald, really really HUGE
xfocker

Monessen, PA

#42495 Nov 14, 2012
Is It Time to Roll Up the Welcome Mat Here?

Barack Obama won the election.

He did not win by stealing the election. Voter irregularities always happen. It is one reason we support voter ID rules. But even in the worse scenario of reports out there, there were not enough tales of voter irregularities to matter nationwide. This is another benefit and built in safeguard of the electoral college.

Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square.

We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you.

We have a place for you here if you wish to continue the fight against Republicans in Washington like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell who’d be happy to sell us down the river to keep their power, no matter how devoid of principle or sound policy. You have a place here if you’d like to keep fighting the Democrats who are intent on further stifling economic growth, pushing forward with Obamacare, bankrupting the nation, and siding with teachers unions against kids who deserve better.

Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.

So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago.

Even here at RedState, while we may not much care for him, President Obama is still our President and we are still quite happily citizens of the United States. If we must drain this fever swamp that’s taken hold of a few people on the right over this past week before we can drain the swamp in Washington, so be it.

All others need not apply.

Sincerely,
Erick Erickson
Editor-in-Chief, RedState.com

Seattle, WA

#42496 Nov 14, 2012
Gringo wrote:
The Boom is coming...
Days of doom and gloom from Bushy will be long gone soon....
The economy is going to boom like you treasonous Tea Baggin' fools have ever seen...
Its coming to a theater near you....
And its going to be HUGE
Really HUGE
Question:
Right now a barrel of oil is down to $85.00 per barrel..
But why is it that we are still paying $3.75 per gallon..this is too much?
Answer: President Barack Obama is mind controlling gas station owners not to lower prices. Hahahahha
But never fear because the price of gas will never go up again. In fact its going to come down...
Its going to come down big time too...
We may be looking at gas at under $1.00 per gallon again..
Go ahead laugh hard
This is going to take place under President Barack Obama and its going to HUGE I tell you..its going to be really huge.
This is going to turn the economy around like we've never seen before...just wait and see what's coming your way...
It couldn't happen under a better President because. Barack Obama is going to go down in "real history" not the made up shit history that you Tea Baggin
Idiots subscibe too.
It coming...its going to be great for the USA its going to great for Democrats but it going to be very bad for you freaks...
But it will be HUGE Donald, really really HUGE
I see you over medicated again.

Seattle, WA

#42497 Nov 14, 2012
Add this to Obama's I own it.

Texas Instruments to lay off 1,700

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/14/technology/te...

Seattle, WA

#42498 Nov 14, 2012
Another add to Obama's I own it. Special thanks go to the union. The Unions well to go dry.

Hostess to liquidate if bakers' strike continues through Thursday

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/14/news/companie...
Gringo

Baltimore, MD

#42499 Nov 14, 2012
Its coming and its going to be HUGE

Seattle, WA

#42500 Nov 14, 2012
Obama's opening bid on taxes

The White House didn't estimate how much a millionaire tax could raise since everything would depend on the how the proposal is structured. But a bill from Senate Democrats modeled on the Buffett Rule was estimated to raise $47 billion over 10 years.

LOL, this is a drop in the bucket 4.7 billion a year.

Will Obama seek cuts too?
Gringo

Baltimore, MD

#42501 Nov 14, 2012
Just remember these days of $3.75 dollar gas...you're not ever going to see them again...
Its sad I'm going to miss these overinflated high gas prices but I will look back with fond memories
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42503 Nov 14, 2012
Europe Austerity Protests:

Strikes Sweep Southern Europe In Response To Cuts

* Police, protesters clash in Madrid; 81 arrests in Spain

* Flights, trains cancelled, factories at standstill

* Demonstrations in Greece, Italy, Belgium, France

* Recession deepens in southern Europe, record joblessness

//////////

obummer's utopia

1 an imaginary and indefinitely remote place

2 a place of ideal perfection especially in laws, government, and social conditions

3 an impractical scheme for social improvement
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42504 Nov 14, 2012

OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!

GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!

**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#42505 Nov 14, 2012
Is you gay racist warrior tea bag? Deep thrust gets you off. President Obama can and will go deeper, u know it
Mr wright

UK

#42506 Nov 15, 2012
If u beleive all this check this Obama on welfare proof http://adf.ly/EfcKT
Hognut and Lefty

Clearfield, PA

#42507 Nov 15, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Is you gay racist warrior tea bag? Deep thrust gets you off. President Obama can and will go deeper, u know it
There you go with the gay stuff again. Come out of your closet Muffins. We will still love you. LMAO

Seattle, WA

#42508 Nov 15, 2012
Hostess to liquidate if bakers' strike continues.

I bet the administration is celebrating the possible future demise of Hostess. Those awful things that make people fat there is no place in Amerika for those things. I bet Michelle is dancing through the White House halls. Who cares about the jobs we got those high calorie makers off the market. Hey at least they can say they had a union when they are signing up for unemployment.
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

#42509 Nov 15, 2012
Hognut and Lefty wrote:
<quoted text> There you go with the gay stuff again. Come out of your closet Muffins. We will still love you. LMAO
There ya go wit da Hog Nut Shite again. Git outta the farm area at the county fair. ya know yer on probation and not allowed in da animal pens.

idiot

Seattle, WA

#42510 Nov 15, 2012
Coming soon to Obama World....The elections are over now, Obama can do more.

Vladimir Putin's new law makes talking with foreigners 'act of treason'

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/vladimir-pu...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#42511 Nov 15, 2012

GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!

**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*

Florida restaurant owner adding surcharge on menu for Obamacare

John Metz, a restaurant owner and executive in West Palm Beach, Fla., says he plans to charge his customers a five-percent surcharge and decrease his employees’ hours to offset the costs of Obamacare on his businesses.

“If I leave the prices the same, but, say on the menu that there is a five-percent surcharge for Obamacare, customers have two choices. They can either pay it, and tip 15 or 20 percent, or if they really feel so inclined, they can reduce the amount of tip they give to the server, who is the primary beneficiary of Obamacare,” Metz told The Huffington Post.

“Although it may sound terrible that I’m doing this, it’s the only alternative.

I’ve got to pass the cost on to the consumer,” he added.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/15/florida-res...

informed voter

Washington, DC

#42512 Nov 15, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
keep putting it there, enjoy your 0.5% interest
so voting for obama or romney made a difference?
mind controlled weasel - 101 - incapable of critical thoughts
it made more of a difference than throwing your vote away on a third party candidate that was guaranteed to lose. please explain how wasting your vote on a guaranteed loser makes a difference. talk about being a mind controlled weasel. you know deep down that your quest is a hopeless venture. your efforts are futile. you cannot win. it must burn you inside, knowing that your ideas are rejected by the vast majority of americans and will NEVER come to fruition in your lifetime. let that sink in. you are toast. feel the burn, let it sink in some more. TOAST.

now i'll go and i'll enjoy that 0.5% interest, then maybe i'll open another account at wells fargo, just to spite you and laugh that you actually prefer to be an ignorant minion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Smaller suburbs like Honey Brook work to revita... Sep 3 Brooker Wood 1
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Aug 28 Seth Ashford 9
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 17
Providence Town Center-Phase 2 (Mar '10) Aug '14 beanzalo1 291
Hobby Hut Aug '14 Catherine 1
•••

Phoenixville News Video

•••
•••

Phoenixville Jobs

•••
•••