Scott

Bally, PA

#1 Nov 10, 2010
To Whomever "FUBARed" my mother in laws car last night on 11/10/10 Tuesday on Bridge street, You ARE SCUM. At this time, we are not sure if this was an "accident" or malicious destruction. Thanks so very much for costing her (probably) most of her $500.00 deductible, that she doesn't have. I guess no more bingo for her. F! Phoenixville! No more for me, I can't afford it. Maybe your assinine bike cops could have stopped this behavour, oh that's right, they are worthless, like the rest of the police in your yuppie scum ridiculous town. You suck, this took place near fire and police facilities. What is your excuse, Phoenixville!?
Scott

Bally, PA

#2 Nov 10, 2010
Update:$1800.00 damage. Thanks again you idiots. ALL OF YOU!
Scott

Bally, PA

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Main and Church streets is where it took place, just to be clear.
Scott

Bally, PA

#4 Nov 10, 2010
And this , is even closer to the police station, the Wachovia parking lot. I hope the manager is able to retrieve camera "telemetry" to bust your stupid butts!
PvilleRocks

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2010
You are sincerely welcome sir.
Dan

Hunt Valley, MD

#6 Nov 10, 2010
"...yuppie scum ridicilous town...". And to think, 10 years ago I couldn't stop at a light without someone coming up to my window trying to sell me drugs.
Scott

Bally, PA

#7 Nov 10, 2010
At least someone would have seen it.
Scott

Bally, PA

#8 Nov 10, 2010
Seriously though, It seems that it may have been someone in a parking lot being foolish, it still stinks $500.00 dollars out the window because someone didn't "man up" when they F-d up. I am still pissed, but I have to say Phoenixville police were kind, polite and understanding. Still out $500.00 though in a world of everyone stealing; this pisses me off! Wouldn't it do the same to you?
fan

Spring City, PA

#9 Nov 10, 2010
Pheonixville my kind of town,seriosly the town is a joke. just a run down town trying to revamp with the same people running it
eagles372

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 13, 2010
And spring city is not a run down town??? Wow thats news
Mary Jane

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2010
When did Phoenixville start going down hill, I lived in Pottstown until 1971 then moved, at that time the town was fine, best to my memory. I also had and Aunt and Uncle that lived just outside of Spring City and it was a very nice neighborhood. It seems like towns everywhere are taking a turn for the worst! It is a shame!
TruNewYorker

Albrightsville, PA

#12 Nov 15, 2010
You people are idiots. What you just detailed ... is nothing compared to living in New York and the issues you have to deal with there. And don't give me any crap about "But Phoenixville is not New York." It's an urban area. Period. There are things that happen in an urban area that you must deal with. If this is the worst of your troubles, count your damn blessings and move on.
Really. Your softness makes me sick.
johnny

Princeton, NJ

#13 Nov 17, 2010
Phoenixville is great. Rundown? Yuppies? who the hell are these people making these comments? Like EVERY city on the planet (big/small) it has it's good and not as good parts... think otherwise and you are an idiot...

That being said, Scott, i would be livid if that happened to me too...sorry that happened to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pretty Nails Dec 23 girlsnappsx 1
Senators propose pipeline impact fee Dec 20 Tax Lovefest 2
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Dec 16 Matt Dalek 10
Route 422 (Jan '09) Dec 15 422sucks 22
Moving to Collegeville (Mar '07) Dec 7 Tolerance is a Vi... 44
Is anyone else having trouble with Organized St... Dec 5 lookoutforpville 1
Debate: Drinking Age - Collegeville, PA (Dec '11) Nov '14 Sally Donafan 2

Phoenixville News Video

Phoenixville Dating
Find my Match