Review: New Concepts MED SPA

Review: New Concepts MED SPA

Posted in the Phoenixville Forum

birthday girl

Glen Mills, PA

#1 Dec 2, 2011
It has taken several days and glasses of wine to cool down, but here goes....My friend and I were looking forward to a day without kids for our birthday so we bought and booked a 3.5 hour package. The tech was lovely, but since we had to share her we were VERY disappointed and confused. Heather (the receptionist) responsed incredibly rude and unapologetic. Our massage, wrap and facial were choppy because the tech, would scrub, wrap then massage our legs, then go to the other person, then do a facial, then work on our legs. WEIRD! We are spa goers and we will NEVER refer someone or go back! Way to waste a day and money before the holidays!! HAPPY B-DAY!

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jul 12, 2014
My experience was WONDERFUL!!! Stumbled upon this hidden gem on craigs list. They had a humble, ad with not much pizazz but something about it caught my eye. So I called and to my surprise was able to get in the same day for an appointment. I was greeted and accepted the offer for pomegranate tea with honey and filled out the paperwork. This quirky kinda contemporary med spa really has something pretty neat going on. I was able to purchase a Microderm Special for $59 that day and I was there for well over an hour, no one was pushy with trying to sell me a million things, and I left relaxed and my skin felt radiant. what more could I ask for??? I scheduled my next appointment already, I think I am hooked! Its hard to find because it sits back off the road but it is right on Rt 113 .

Trenton, NJ

#3 Aug 6, 2014
During my massage, the lady walked me back to the room and told me to undress and lay on the table. As I was undressing, the lady walked into the room and saw my member. I did not mind it as I was hard. She closed the door and I laid on the table. She then knocked and started to massage me. She mentioned that she was sorry to walk in on me. I told her that it was ok I don't mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartments across from Trappe Tavern (Jul '09) Oct 21 Tony 166
Westfield 41 Apartments Oct 5 westfield41 1
News Earth Matters: Historical heat waves a reminder... Aug '16 Fruity McFaggot 8
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Cotton Picker 2
Collegeville Inn (Jun '09) Jun '16 EMe 24
Racism in phoenixville (Oct '11) May '16 Awful 39
Unexplained lights in night sky - Friday, Jan. 4 (Jan '08) May '16 Shawna 24

Phoenixville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenixville Mortgages