First Prev
of 2
Next Last
almostDiedLaughi ng

Norristown, PA

#21 May 26, 2011
Norristown being better than Phoenixville may be one of the funniest things I've ever read on these boards.
Gray

Hanover, PA

#22 May 27, 2011
Both ghetto!! Since when is one pile of shiit better then another?
jmer

King Of Prussia, PA

#23 May 31, 2011
Gray wrote:
official, dumbest poster on the site... lock it up
Joe

Phoenixville, PA

#24 Jul 1, 2011
I just saw that Twisted glass in P ville is closing. With Hipster home on the way out and all the out of business signs, is there going to be anything left except for high priced restaurants and empty buildings. The P ville Renaissance is over. Its now time to go back to the Dark ages again.
ummmm yea

King Of Prussia, PA

#25 Sep 6, 2011
You are right Joe, once a place like twisted glass is gone, it's gotta be down hill from there.... you're an idiot..please, stay in West Norristown..I mean Collegeville...
Guess Who

Hanover, PA

#26 Sep 6, 2011
Mary Jane wrote:
Back in the 70's there was a resturant called Lee's. They had great food. Does anyone know if it still open, or closed up years ago?
Do you mean Lee's Steak Shop? The large Italian Hoagies were good Miss Duke.
Guess Who

Hanover, PA

#27 Sep 6, 2011
Gray wrote:
Hanover Sucks! Racist town in PA.

Real hicks live there and never been anywhere else. Walmart is a big night out for the Hanover people. The Hospital can't even get good workers.
Joe

Phoenixville, PA

#28 Sep 20, 2011
Irish Joes just closed. Another nail in Phoenixvilles coffin. Back to the dark ages.
And ummmmm yea, stay in your hole in the ground town. There are plenty of empty store fronts to occupy.
john

King Of Prussia, PA

#29 Sep 21, 2011
Joe wrote:
Irish Joes just closed. Another nail in Phoenixvilles coffin. Back to the dark ages.
And ummmmm yea, stay in your hole in the ground town. There are plenty of empty store fronts to occupy.
Congratulations....you're an id iot.
sam

Phoenixville, PA

#30 Sep 23, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations....you're an id iot.
and you are a je rk.
john

King Of Prussia, PA

#31 Sep 27, 2011
ouch, that hurt, you are such a meanie...must be from phoenixville...

Since: Oct 11

Doylestown, PA

#32 Oct 10, 2011
Whether you like it or not, its brings people to your town and they spend money there.
Non-Anon

Malvern, PA

#33 Oct 31, 2011
Okay, who is willing to walk down a street near the center of town in Norristown? I'd walk my kids after dark down Bridge street, Gay Street, Main Street, etc. in Phoenixville after dark, but Norristown?
Everything that's not a dive is overpriced nowadays, no matter where you go. I live outside the main town, but go into down almost daily. Bars, rarely, restaurants often. The shops that are neither, well, I'm afraid that other than the bicycle stores they're pretty lame.
But it's also a real trick to own a small store that can compete with the malls or other big stores. It's not the town's fault, there.

“let go let god”

audubon

#34 Nov 1, 2011
Ann wrote:
i disagree. the people that visit our bar scene are the people that DON'T live in phoenixville. i live here, and i rarely hit bridge unless i'm on the mission for food and drink. otherwise i avoid it, and i like the other side of town where it feels more like a neighborhood. i shop at kmart, and all the other little stores that are oblivious to the outsiders who only know phoenixville for bridge street. and where p-ville merges with other towns such as chester springs and valley forge, it is just really beautiful.
I agree

“let go let god”

audubon

#35 Nov 1, 2011
matt wrote:
PJ Ryan's is a great place to grab a drink, especially during a Phillies or Flyers game. I love spending time down in Phoenixville on a Friday or Saturday night. There are a lot of community groups involved with the town as well. They also have the best library in the area.
im new in town and love it here I moved down from upper bucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 15 min Mark 51,465
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 22 hr Jeremy 183
Smaller suburbs like Honey Brook work to revita... Sep 3 Brooker Wood 1
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Aug 28 Seth Ashford 9
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Aug 17 Musikologist 17
Providence Town Center-Phase 2 (Mar '10) Aug '14 beanzalo1 291
•••

Phoenixville News Video

•••
•••

Phoenixville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••