Pat

Langhorne, PA

#1 Sep 4, 2008
Looking into E. Vincent to live.
Anyone know anything good or bad? ie crime, leaders anything will help.
Also looking into Spring City on the Pottstown side.(May still be E. Vincent?)
Let me know. Thanks!
Yogi

Collegeville, PA

#2 Sep 4, 2008
i Lived in East Vincent / Spring City, and loved living there. It was very peaceful and quiet. I now live in Royersford and I'm happy there as well. the people in the area are very community oriented.I never had a problem with crime in East Vincent, never and I lived there for 6 years. Good luck with your house hunting
Local Yocal

East Mansfield, MA

#3 Sep 5, 2008
East Vincent. Generally very good. "Old boys club" of supervisors has been ousted.
Someday...sewer and water will come to your home at a premium if you are presently on septic and a well. These fees are pretty pricy. Don't fall for the "it will never come out this far" myth.
Be careful of your neighboring properties. This is a township that is following Limerick in expansion. The supervisors cannot hold off developers forever....solicitors cost BIG money and the taxpayers will only pay increasing taxes so long!
Businesses in this corridor(from Phoenixville to Parkersford) tend to be on the lower end of the food chain, thus a lot of under-utilized properties. These properties are being left vacant while other properties are being allowed to develop. i.e. Rt 724 from Rt23 junction through Parkersford.

The borough of Spring City has some nice areas on the EV side..and the sewer and water are under control as the borough is not expanding anymore. Very few building lots left.

Police, fire and ambulance services all work well as this is an area with deeply overlapping coverage.

PS I have lived in both.. and presently live in SC.

Hope this helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Dec 16 Matt Dalek 10
Route 422 (Jan '09) Dec 15 422sucks 22
Moving to Collegeville (Mar '07) Dec 7 Tolerance is a Vi... 44
Is anyone else having trouble with Organized St... Dec 5 lookoutforpville 1
Debate: Drinking Age - Collegeville, PA (Dec '11) Nov 26 Sally Donafan 2
What is the best restaurant in the Collegeville... (Aug '08) Nov 22 Gastronaut 46
Oaks Neighborhood Association or Secret Society? (Apr '11) Nov '14 Patty P 52

Phoenixville News Video

Phoenixville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Phoenixville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Phoenixville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phoenixville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News