Johnny's New Orleans Pizza Kitchen

Johnny's New Orleans Pizza Kitchen

Posted in the Phoenixville Forum

Pizza for dinner

Newark, DE

#1 Apr 16, 2009
Has anyone been? Do they have a website with a menu?

Norristown, PA

#2 Jul 24, 2009
Both restaurants are on this website. It's the same owner and some of the same items on the menu.
I ate at Daddy Mims the other night. It's good.

Wayne, PA

#3 Jul 24, 2009
My daughter and I ate there several weeks ago for lunch. Apparently the chef-owner is the same for both places. The pizza place is more casual and the Daddy Mims is more formal and only apparently open at night.

We had one of their pizzas and it was pretty good. The pizza was reasonably priced and the server was really nice. I looked at the menu for the other side(Daddy Mims) and it looked a little more high-end and pricier. I guess it depends what you are looking for- both sides cater to a different customer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartments across from Trappe Tavern (Jul '09) Oct 21 Tony 166
Westfield 41 Apartments Oct 5 westfield41 1
News Earth Matters: Historical heat waves a reminder... Aug '16 Fruity McFaggot 8
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Cotton Picker 2
Collegeville Inn (Jun '09) Jun '16 EMe 24
Racism in phoenixville (Oct '11) May '16 Awful 39
Unexplained lights in night sky - Friday, Jan. 4 (Jan '08) May '16 Shawna 24

Phoenixville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenixville Mortgages