Collegeville

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Does anyone know when LA Fitness Center will open? I've heard 11/15 & saw the sign just went up. Does anyone have a confirmed opening date?
Jenn

Hatfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

When I called and asked them, they said 12/10.
Cville Fitness Instructor

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Pottstown will open 11/9 and Collegeville is hoping to open by 12/7.
rofores

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Where in Pottstown annd Collegeville are the going to be?
Jenn

Hatfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

The Collegeville one is in the new Providence Towne Center - across the street from Pfizer.
rofores

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

thanks for the info
Limerick

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

My husband and I joined LA Fitness over the weekend. We were told they will be open anywhere from December 1st to the 10th.
Gee

Zacata, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

Just kidden!
Jen

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

are they having good sign up deals?
spaceghost

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

i signed up the other day. $50 sign up fee and $29.95 per month forever as long as you stay member. they also told me they will open dec 9 thursday.
Limerick

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

We joined about a month ago - paid higher initiation fee (approx $300 for me and my husband combined), but am locked in at $19.95 a month. This includes everything, except the kids korner child care service. I figured with the lower monthly rate I can recoupe the initiation fee within two years.
Limerick

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

LAF opened today!
John Oaks

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

FYI - I was offered $349 initiation for my wife and I, with $45 per month for the two of us, including one child care pass.(BTW: child care center looks pretty weak).

Did not bite... will try again later...
Greg

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

I hear that Body Transit is closing its doors by the end of the week, and the employees have not received their last paycheck yet.
Joe

Gilbertsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

A sign on the door says that they closed today at 2pm for personnel reasons. The sign says they hope to open up as soon as possible once the issue has been resolved. I guess we'll see about that.
Greg

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Shows you how well they treated their members when they have to shut down 5 days after a new gym opens.
jim

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

I joined LAF in the summer before they opened. I went for my first workout there today (was a body transit member), and I have to say it was better than I thought (and I knew it was going to be great when I joined). I was there at around 6pm this evening (wed) and it didn't feel overly crowded, nor did i have to wait for any pieces of equipment. The staff was very professional, they took the time to give me a full tour of the place even though I had already signed up. If you haven't checked it out yet, do yourself a favor and go!
John Oaks

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

I'm really curious about the deals being offered by LA Fitness. What's a good deal there? I don't want to overpay... thanks in advance for sharing any information...
collegevillemom

Collegeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

I would also be interested is hearing about the current deals - I was a member of Body Transit up until this week. Any information would be great!
Cville local

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

You should call them directly to get any special deals. Especially since everyone has such a different financial expectation, I would definitely either stop in or look at their website for more information and not rely on other's postings. The same deals may or may not exist since the club has opened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Phoenixville Discussions

Search the Phoenixville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Go Blue Forever 3,744
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Tue Hillarys Failures 51,102
"Perky" in Oaks PA (Jan '11) Jun 30 OaksGuy 47
Review: Progressive Family Eyecare - John F Slo... (Mar '11) Jun 28 suzanne 18
Pa. Turnpike abuzz as bees swarm toll plaza Jun 19 Bling 1
Providence Town Center-Phase 2 (Mar '10) Jun 9 Adam 291
Route 422 (Jan '09) Jun '14 John 21
•••
•••

Phoenixville News Video

•••
•••

Phoenixville Jobs

•••