Good neighborhoods / areas to see Chr...

Good neighborhoods / areas to see Christmas lights?

Posted in the Phoenixville Forum

Resident

Exton, PA

#1 Dec 17, 2007
Hi -

I have a 2-year old and he loves looking at Christmas lights this year, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me any neighborhoods or areas where lots of homes have lights?

Thanks for your help.:-)
Royersford, PA

#2 Dec 19, 2007
As you go over the Collegeville bridge (towards Collegeville), stay in the right hand lane. Make a right on 29 and go to 9th street. Make a left on 9th street. Go up a few streets to Glen Acres Avenue (I think that's the name--look for lights..you can't miss it) and make a right. This house is a masterpiece with lights set to music (turn your radio to 92.3FM). It's so much fun...really a great show. Enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chartwell Accountant Sentenced for Embezzling F... Apr '18 Troll from Retail... 1
Dont hire this scumbag Mar '18 Bindy 2
Review: JCF Construction (Mar '15) Feb '18 Mark 6
St. Eleanor's priest on the list of 21 suspende... (Mar '11) Oct '17 Carly 25
News Allentown Fair's new contests and demonstrations (Aug '17) Sep '17 weapon X 3
News Former Residents Protest Planned Pennhurst Asyl... (Sep '10) Sep '17 weapon X 34
Eagle sightings on Collergeville or Skippack (May '11) Sep '17 Dump Democrats ... 18

Phoenixville Jobs

Personal Finance

Phoenixville Mortgages