Quakertown, PA

#3464 Nov 5, 2012
lol!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#3465 Nov 5, 2012
Whatever happened with Toomey?

Don't really hear much about him at all anymore.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#3466 Nov 5, 2012
UPDATE !!!!!!!!!! LOOK HERE FOR AN OBAMA WIN!!!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3467 Nov 6, 2012
Toomey? Toomey....Who's Toomey?
Butt Sax

Scranton, PA

#3468 Nov 8, 2012
I support the death of all non-revolutionaries who are seriously stupid enough to not be. Don't bother flaming me because I'll probably never visit this website again - unless, of course, it's THAT important for you to be 'right'.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3469 Nov 8, 2012
Butt Sax wrote:
I support the death of all non-revolutionaries who are seriously stupid enough to not be. Don't bother flaming me because I'll probably never visit this website again - unless, of course, it's THAT important for you to be 'right'.
LOL

"Butt Sax"

That made me laugh.
Randy

West Mifflin, PA

#3470 Nov 12, 2012
i had 33 peole show up for my birthday partylast week we had enuff for a circcle jerk and an had group sex a fun time was had by alll
Larry M

West Mifflin, PA

#3471 Nov 12, 2012
Grover Norquist: Obama Won Because He Called Romney A 'Poopy Head'
LMAO

While 67% of Americans think the rich should pay their fair share of taxes Grover doesnt agree with that....

LQQK HERE:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/grov...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#3472 Nov 12, 2012
President Obama now will turn the congressional cons into raising taxes on the rich. Grover ain't no one that concerns president Obama.
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#3473 Nov 18, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
President Obama now will turn the congressional cons into raising taxes on the rich. Grover ain't no one that concerns president Obama.
I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. YEAH BABY!
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#3474 Nov 18, 2012
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
UPDATE !!!!!!!!!! LOOK HERE FOR AN OBAMA WIN!!!!!!!!!!
LQQK HERE:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...
I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. YEAH BABY!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3475 Nov 18, 2012
West Mifflin Homo wrote:
<quoted text>I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. YEAH BABY!
West Mifflin Homo wrote:
Roger, you took offense when I pointed out that you've become a troll.

But here you are - trolling like a troll.

Thanks for proving my point.
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#3476 Nov 18, 2012
West Mifflin Homo wrote:
WOW! I'm pissing Davey off...Hey Davey! get your head outta your ass and put it back on your shoulders........LOLOLOLOLOL!
Calm down son!
yeahhhhhhh babyyyyy!
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#3480 Nov 30, 2012
Rob Johnston

AOL

#3481 Nov 30, 2012
Why is Obama campaigning in Philly after the election ?

We proved we don't care economy and are fine with burying our kids in extinction grade debt when PA voters settled for him instead of Romney. We didn't Man Up.
He ought to travel to the States where parents care about their jobs, their neighbors jobs, and feel they prepared their kids to participate in the American Economy.

Obama WON Pa. Coming back here to our Commie Land Blue State to preach to the choir just doesn't make sense.
PA gave up on the American Dream for their kids and will accept any tragic out come He delivers as all our families deserve.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#3482 Nov 30, 2012
Rob Johnston wrote:
Why is Obama campaigning in Philly after the election ?
We proved we don't care economy and are fine with burying our kids in extinction grade debt when PA voters settled for him instead of Romney. We didn't Man Up.
He ought to travel to the States where parents care about their jobs, their neighbors jobs, and feel they prepared their kids to participate in the American Economy.
Obama WON Pa. Coming back here to our Commie Land Blue State to preach to the choir just doesn't make sense.
PA gave up on the American Dream for their kids and will accept any tragic out come He delivers as all our families deserve.
How is it 'campaigning' when, as you say, the election is over?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#3483 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it 'campaigning' when, as you say, the election is over?
Yep, the election is over and Obama won. Obama needs to be told it's over, and get to work instead of taking another vacation costing taxpayers over 4 million dollars while our country is going down the shi**er.

Obama and family is living the life of a king. Obama doesn't care that he is actually a public servant and his job is to serve not be served.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3484 Nov 30, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the election is over and Obama won. Obama needs to be told it's over, and get to work instead of taking another vacation costing taxpayers over 4 million dollars while our country is going down the shi**er.
Obama and family is living the life of a king. Obama doesn't care that he is actually a public servant and his job is to serve not be served.
Presidents get Christmas vacations too. Get over it.

They've all taken them, and like every other President, Obama pays for his personal vacations from his own money. Grow the hell up.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#3485 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidents get Christmas vacations too. Get over it.
They've all taken them, and like every other President, Obama pays for his personal vacations from his own money. Grow the hell up.
get real idiot. Obama is a public servant for all of us and tax payers pay all his expenses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Tue Matt Dalek 10
Route 422 (Jan '09) Dec 15 422sucks 22
Moving to Collegeville (Mar '07) Dec 7 Tolerance is a Vi... 44
Is anyone else having trouble with Organized St... Dec 5 lookoutforpville 1
Debate: Drinking Age - Collegeville, PA (Dec '11) Nov 26 Sally Donafan 2
What is the best restaurant in the Collegeville... (Aug '08) Nov 22 Gastronaut 46
Oaks Neighborhood Association or Secret Society? (Apr '11) Nov '14 Patty P 52

Phoenixville News Video

Phoenixville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Phoenixville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Phoenixville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phoenixville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News