Saddened

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Hearing rumors of two PV high Mothers that passed away today? Anyone have further details? Are they related or two separate incidents? Sad.
Laura

Schwenksville, PA

#2 Nov 30, 2012
I heard the same thing. My daughter saw it posted on facebook. I pray that it isn't true.
Saddened wrote:
Hearing rumors of two PV high Mothers that passed away today? Anyone have further details? Are they related or two separate incidents? Sad.
Laura

Schwenksville, PA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
It was just confirmed that two mothers of PV High School have passed away. My thoughts and prayers go out to these families.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Laura wrote:
It was just confirmed that two mothers of PV High School have passed away. My thoughts and prayers go out to these families.
Oh no- what happened?
Joe

Collegeville, PA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
My daughter told me one passed away from cancer, and the other one she wasn't sure about- but heard it was maybe a heart attack.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Joe wrote:
My daughter told me one passed away from cancer, and the other one she wasn't sure about- but heard it was maybe a heart attack.
Thoughts & prayers to the families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr ED Swindell 51,458
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 19 hr Jeremy 183
Smaller suburbs like Honey Brook work to revita... Sep 3 Brooker Wood 1
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) Aug 28 Seth Ashford 9
Collegeville Music Thread (May '12) Aug 17 Musikologist 17
Providence Town Center-Phase 2 (Mar '10) Aug '14 beanzalo1 291
•••

Phoenixville News Video

•••
•••

Phoenixville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Phoenixville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Phoenixville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phoenixville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••