Wegmans overpriced ?
John

Phoenixville, PA

#1 Mar 7, 2010
Isn't Wegmans overpriced for our area? Do we have people who live here who can actually afford it?
Kelly

Wayne, PA

#2 Mar 7, 2010
no way....I did a comparison last week between Target, Giant and Wegmans and Wegmans was the cheapest!
RoddyP

Wynnewood, PA

#3 Mar 7, 2010
Wegmans is amazingly underpriced given it's high quality. If you compare you will see.
AROD

Wayne, PA

#4 Mar 8, 2010
Kelly wrote:
no way....I did a comparison last week between Target, Giant and Wegmans and Wegmans was the cheapest!
Kelly,
That's funny, because just last week my fwb told me the same thing. I was surprised to hear it, but now you're the second person who has told me this. I like their stuff at Wegman's, but as a single divorced guy, I don't really do a ton of grocery shopping.

“Think”

Since: Jul 08

Phoenixville, PA

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Wegmans is the best thing to happen to this area. I get out there once / week, and try to do most if not all of my family's grocery shopping. Their organic section beats anything at Whole Foods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenixville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Eleanor's priest on the list of 21 suspende... (Mar '11) Oct 16 Carly 25
News Allentown Fair's new contests and demonstrations Sep 24 weapon X 3
News Former Residents Protest Planned Pennhurst Asyl... (Sep '10) Sep '17 weapon X 34
Eagle sightings on Collergeville or Skippack (May '11) Sep '17 Dump Democrats ... 18
Apartments across from Trappe Tavern (Jul '09) Aug '17 Maskedbeauty 168
7th grader who died? anyone know what happened? (Jun '11) Aug '17 Madkedbeauty 22
Is anyone else having trouble with Organized St... (Dec '14) Aug '17 Anonymous 2

Phoenixville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenixville Mortgages