Another lottery outlet robbed, this t...

Another lottery outlet robbed, this time in Phoenix

There are 1 comment on the Medford Mail Tribune story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Another lottery outlet robbed, this time in Phoenix. In it, Medford Mail Tribune reports that:

A robber targeted another Rogue Valley lottery outlet this morning, this time hitting a Flamingo's in Phoenix.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medford Mail Tribune.

Concerned citizen

Central Point, OR

#1 Aug 29, 2008
As long as these low-life addiction centers continue to operate, they will draw to them the type of person who will also steal from them. Our neighborhoods would be well rid of these nusance operations, catering to addictions and illegal criminals. It's time for us to speak up!
It is a blessing that the woman who was working alone wasn't injured. This can be a very traumatic experience and she needs to know that there is assistance for victims of crimes. If she happens to be reading this: I encourage you to use these wonderful services to get back on track with your life. Counseling has been a tremendous assistance to me after I was in a life-threatening situation caused by a psychotic criminal.
The Phoenix police are doing an excellent job in combating crime in our little town, and they are doing everything in their power to track down the perpetrators of crimes. I commend them on their diligence and dedication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home invasion robbery suspect arrested 16 hr Mariecruse 1
News Ex-strip club owner jailed after commotion at p... Jun 22 mopper 1
The Way it Goes Jun 18 The Mention 1
News Walmart thief lassoed: Rancher on horseback tak... Jun 13 Donna Bevck 1
Child Rear View Jun 8 Introspective 1
kpmomof789 Kate parker speak up about your no l... (Mar '14) Jun 5 Blynn 17
News Kasich calls for balance on gay rights, religio... May '16 Gremlin 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages