Drug abuse sees shift

Drug abuse sees shift

There are 3 comments on the The Ashland Daily Tidings story from Apr 28, 2008, titled Drug abuse sees shift. In it, The Ashland Daily Tidings reports that:

“The big concern in Ashland is pills”

Officer David Day, Ashland Police Department evidence technician, holds up one of the opened bags of heroin that were found last week. via The Ashland Daily Tidings

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ashland Daily Tidings.

ben

AOL

#1 Apr 29, 2008
Another BS!! story, NO mention of the dangers of Methadone!

"One class of drug that rarely shows up in police reports but is a growing problem locally and nationwide is prescription painkillers such as Vicodin or OxyContin, which, like heroin, are opiates"
livefreely

Piscataway, NJ

#2 Apr 29, 2008
reason being is that people are using methadone to kick opiate addiction..i abused methadone just as much as i abused oxycontin. Suboxone is the only drug that should be used to kick opiate addiction. This is from experience i was abusing oxy for 2 years spending 500 a week on pills and bisucts. Methadone is exactly like oxy and heroin does the same shit makes u nod off pain relief and whatever else you use it for. SUBOXONE IS A LIFE SAVER.
time is the fire

Jamestown, NY

#3 May 2, 2008
AMEN to THAT !!!suboxone saved my life also!!!and methadone is bs ,the worse W/Ds I had were from methadone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grants Pass National Vendor Jevin Stiffs & Sues... Sep 7 JevinScam 3
Need black party favors Sep 1 In need2day 1
Review: PRO Tech Mobile RV Repair (Dec '13) Aug 25 Sundhara 3
Littering Along the Rogue Aug '17 joisey5 1
So close to homeless Aug '17 yes 2
News Man pleads no contest to stealing over $260k fr... Jun '17 good day 1
Armpit Airline May '17 All seeing eye 1

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance