Yolo County investigation leads to Me...

Yolo County investigation leads to Mendocino County arrests

There are 12 comments on the The Willits News story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Yolo County investigation leads to Mendocino County arrests. In it, The Willits News reports that:

An investigation, which began in Yolo County, continues to expand with a growing number of search warrants in Mendocino County and beyond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

Sunny

West Sacramento, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2009
Carla, Carla, Carla,
Once again one of Covelo's own makes the front page of the paper. How sad.
I hope people know that not all of us in Covelo are into this garbage.
Once again, How sad.
grow more weed

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2009
grow more bud
Jasmine

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2009
Hey Sunny! You probably grow yourself! You shouldn't judge people! So they grow and sell weed. They did it many of times before this time they just got caught. GET OVER IT!! You're sad!!

“Kids are the future”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 20, 2009
Linda Williams
I can't believe you didn't mention drugs at all in the title.

Are you afraid someone might find out that there's a drug problem in Northern California?
medical growers

Jackson St Forest, CA

#5 Feb 20, 2009

Yolo County investigation leads to Mendocino County Dope arrests

By Linda Williams/TWN Staff Writer

Updated: 02/16/2009 10:51:57 AM PST

An investigation, which began in Yolo County, continues to expand with a growing number of search warrants in Mendocino County and beyond.

In one raid near Philo, termed a "buy bust," agents arrested Carla Jo Brumley, 46, of Covelo, and four Mexican nationals, at the scene agents confiscated nearly $475,000 in cash, nine firearms, 332 pounds of processed bud marijuana, 2.2 grams of cocaine, 2 grams of methamphetamine, 44 live pot plants and hash, according to Special Agent Michelle Gregory of the California Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement.

A series of ongoing raids have subsequently yielded eight additional firearms,$10,800 in cash and 17 pounds of processed marijuana. Additional search warrants have been served but information is not available about any discoveries as of press time.

According to police, the Yolo County investigation began with Isual Reyes Delgado, 35, a Mexican national with a Ukiah address.

Agents from Mendocino Major Crimes Task Force assisted in the area arrests.

Brumley was arrested on suspicion of possession and transportation of marijuana for sale, conspiracy to commit a crime, being armed during the commission of a felony and possession of a controlled substance.

Delgado; Albino Guerrero Alvarez, 42, and Manuel Franco Ramos, 31, both with a Boonville address; and Pedro Bravo Magdaleno, 44, with a Philo address; were arrested on suspicion of possession and transportation of marijuana for sale, conspiracy to commit a crime and illegal entry.
dope dummies

Jackson St Forest, CA

#6 Feb 20, 2009
medical growers wrote:
Yolo County investigation leads to Mendocino County Dope arrests
By Linda Williams/TWN Staff Writer
Updated: 02/16/2009 10:51:57 AM PST
In one raid near Philo, termed a "buy bust," agents arrested Carla Jo Brumley, 46, of Covelo, and four Mexican nationals, at the scene agents confiscated nearly $475,000 in cash, nine firearms, 332 pounds of processed bud marijuana, 2.2 grams of cocaine, 2 grams of methamphetamine, 44 live pot plants and hash, according to Special Agent Michelle Gregory of the California Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement.
A series of ongoing raids have subsequently yielded eight additional firearms,$10,800 in cash and 17 pounds of processed marijuana. Additional search warrants have been served but information is not available about any discoveries as of press time.
According to police, the Yolo County investigation began with Isual Reyes Delgado, 35, a Mexican national with a Ukiah address.
Agents from Mendocino Major Crimes Task Force assisted in the area arrests.
Brumley was arrested on suspicion of possession and transportation of marijuana for sale, conspiracy to commit a crime, being armed during the commission of a felony and possession of a controlled substance.
Delgado; Albino Guerrero Alvarez, 42, and Manuel Franco Ramos, 31, both with a Boonville address; and Pedro Bravo Magdaleno, 44, with a Philo address; were arrested on suspicion of possession and transportation of marijuana for sale, conspiracy to commit a crime and illegal entry.
Just another bunch of happy go lucky medical growers. When will the police quit persecuting sick people who are only working to make our community better? Keep up the good work, MCSO.
James M Kinder

Escondido, CA

#7 Feb 21, 2009
I for one am OUTRAGED! When will these jack booted Nazi thugs we call cops quit focusing on the small time, mom and pop operators and go after real commercial growers? I have it on good authority that the cash seized was destined for the Little Sisters of the Poor orphanage, and that the grass being donated to an AIDS hospice in San Francisco.

“Kids are the future”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 22, 2009
James M Kinder wrote:
I for one am OUTRAGED! When will these jack booted Nazi thugs we call cops quit focusing on the small time, mom and pop operators and go after real commercial growers? I have it on good authority that the cash seized was destined for the Little Sisters of the Poor orphanage, and that the grass being donated to an AIDS hospice in San Francisco.
The police need to stop the small time child Poisoners just as they need to stop the big time child Poisoners.

Git em all.
anb

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2009
Half million in cash and 332 pounds of processed bud... 22 grams of coke and a couple grams of meth... and of course countless firearms. Ok anti-B growers, start your engines and blog away in defense of these poor, unfairly singled out and picked upon sick and dying "medical" patients.
god be with yall

Oregon House, CA

#10 Jul 16, 2009
we hope peopple dont judge other peopple who do it for need. Also because people who judge may have that same need some day. We also hope in other cases that judgemental people wont add un truthful comment.
god be with yall

Oregon House, CA

#11 Jul 16, 2009
James M Kinder wrote:
THANK YOU

Since: Jul 09

Laytonville, CA

#12 Jul 16, 2009
anb wrote:
Half million in cash and 332 pounds of processed bud... 22 grams of coke and a couple grams of meth... and of course countless firearms. Ok anti-B growers, start your engines and blog away in defense of these poor, unfairly singled out and picked upon sick and dying "medical" patients.
F*********K NO! coke gunz and big time paper? not to mention the burrito element?? get em out of here so us measure G folks can grow in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fine-Tooned Machine Runz 12 hr eye dint say dat 1
News Man who set woman afire up for parole (Mar '08) Feb 15 Dawn 66
Trump is Near Godly King Hoogap Feb 14 Padre Yuknuff-Yah 1
Clear Water Ranch (Feb '09) Feb 10 Ellen Donahue 198
News Hash receives 11 years in prison (Jan '09) Feb 6 Londa Fields 88
Russian Troops Need Cooks, Cleaners Feb 1 putins pup ump 1
Low Flying Jet Jan 30 secret stuff on f... 2

Philo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance