Thanks Tea Gaggers, Gold is up $38.,60 today alone( 8/2/11).

Posted in the Philo Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

No Bread 4 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sell silver before Gold ASShat.
You two are so funny in your ASSumptions. Wait till the Commitee of MIDGETS starts in on the TAX CUTS! You will still wish you had your gold ASShatHUH!
Ahahahahaha, Why is it you are ALWAYS SO BEHIND? Reality has just run down your TEA GAGGER Theory. Time to rewrite history already?
Hey HIO, a while back you were wondering where you could buy Silver, ONCE the run HAD STARTED. I told you to buy several years ago even though the price was excessive. The question is why did you hold on to it at $49/oz, the all time high. GREEDY are you? Stupid of course!
So where you going now fat boy? FARM LAND? Ahahahahaha it is in AMERICA that FARM LAND will be the next BUBBLE! Your return will be negligable now. WHOOPS, too late again. Maybe you could substitute with a couple of REITS. Ahahahahahasshats, enjoy from the sidelines slow puupy and MICO BUNNY! Hop, Hop, Hop, your late, your late, down the bunny hole you go!
Warren says BUY STOCKS. How about OPRAH? Please pray tell Mr. One. ELVIS says you are already to late AGAIN!! Ahahahahaha, maybe a $700,000 USD Condo in the SAFE HAVEN of MEXICO? Ahahahahaha, do ya think diminishing SS Checks to Foreign nationals will slow down your fictitious game?
What will be your next PREDICTION POST HASTE Psychic One?
Ahahahahaha, Plan ahead and complain less, make money and move on.
Wrong again……………LOL
I never asked you where to buy silver…………
If I was in Ukiah I would go see Dave at the coin shop and he will order as many kilos as I want…….
Hop Hop Hop Bunnies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again……………LOL
I never asked you where to buy silver…………
If I was in Ukiah I would go see Dave at the coin shop and he will order as many kilos as I want…….
Not much of an answere but HEY MR. One, your buddy Mr. HUH is selling off gold (Making Bank). Ahahahahahaha What a dumbarse!

The French Banks are in Trouble, B of A is failing and will have to spin off Merrill and on and on and on.

Hop, Hop, Hop, Micro Bunnies, the big bad wolf is after you in BLACK HELICOPTERS! Ahahahahaha you two are so funny!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Hop Hop Hop Bunnies wrote:
<quoted text>Not much of an answere but HEY MR. One, your buddy Mr. HUH is selling off gold (Making Bank). Ahahahahahaha What a dumbarse!
The French Banks are in Trouble, B of A is failing and will have to spin off Merrill and on and on and on.
Hop, Hop, Hop, Micro Bunnies, the big bad wolf is after you in BLACK HELICOPTERS! Ahahahahaha you two are so funny!
Ya need to learn to read rainhead…………LOL
Neither he nor I said we are selling Gold………….

And oslamas poll numbers are falling faster……………….LOL

Re they flying over your pot crop????

Kansas returns oslamacare money to oslama…..

WASHINGTON, Aug 9 (Reuters)- Kansas became on Tuesday the second U.S. state to return a large federal grant meant to help it create a prototype health insurance exchange as part of the Obama administration's healthcare overhaul.
Republican Governor Sam Brownback said the state would give back the $31.5 million it received from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to become an early leader, along with six other states, in establishing health insurance exchanges that other local government could use as a model.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/09/usa...

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Now he is down to 40% approval and falling……………….LOL

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...
Pigs get slaughtered Mr 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
gold is up and I'm making bank. How about you?
The dow was down 350 points....and then.......nObama went on tv to "settle things down", and instill confidence into the American people..........and then...the dow dropped 300 more points.
Face it arsewipe. America's investors, both large and small, are bailing out of this country's economy.
Your boy (nObama) is really screwing the pooch.
" Gold is up and I'm making bank. How about you?"

Oh my Dear friend Mr. One, You "Politico Economistas" are funny.

But you said...! Ahahahahahaha micro bunnies are served for dinner!
Pigs get slaughtered!
Nobody will buy Italian or Spanidh Bonds.
The ECU CAN NOT bail out I and S, they are TO BIG TO FAIL, but they will.

You are so entertaining in your stupidity. But I told you once before, I'll take your money away from you anyday. Ahahahaha you are so slow!!!!
If you follow Alice down the BUNNY HOLE you will find your reality. If you eat a piece of the mushroom you may be able to shrink enough to fit through the door! Ahahahahaha Hop, Hop, Hop little bunnies. Go make bank!
2000 per oz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

So now Mr. One, you are going to sell your FANTASY Gold when it hits $2,000/oz.
Why Politico Economista Genious?

“Facts”

Zapotiltic, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

2000 per oz wrote:
So now Mr. One, you are going to sell your FANTASY Gold when it hits $2,000/oz.
Why Politico Economista Genious?
No rainhead but I am going to hedge my bet and sell some of my real gold at 2k………

Because I have some new projects that I will be needing a lot of funding for….

My air to water machines is booming and even as we have upped production twice now we can’t keep up.

My new water generation product uses currently available products and comes fully self contained with solar panels…..

We are testing a few small units now and the results have stunned everyone..
One pulls water from a sewage evaporation pond and produces 100 liters of drinking water per 8 hours of sun that has already been tested by three water labs……

The second unit same size but with a much easier filtration system and less back flushing of the filters produces 200 liters of drinking water from the ocean in 8 hours of sun…

The goal is to have both the air to water and solar water makers being produced in factories that we own here in Mexico before the end of next year…..
Shmucky One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No rainhead but I am going to hedge my bet and sell some of my real gold at 2k………
Because I have some new projects that I will be needing a lot of funding for….
My air to water machines is booming and even as we have upped production twice now we can’t keep up.
My new water generation product uses currently available products and comes fully self contained with solar panels…..
We are testing a few small units now and the results have stunned everyone..
One pulls water from a sewage evaporation pond and produces 100 liters of drinking water per 8 hours of sun that has already been tested by three water labs……
The second unit same size but with a much easier filtration system and less back flushing of the filters produces 200 liters of drinking water from the ocean in 8 hours of sun…
The goal is to have both the air to water and solar water makers being produced in factories that we own here in Mexico before the end of next year…..
Ahahahahaha, you must be spending time at your CANADIAN SHELL CORP Headquarers eh? Ahahahaha from not even a prototype 2 mos ago to upping production! Ahahahahaha now Mr. One, what about all those other fictitious businesses you run? Oh, you are a HANDS OFF kind of MANAGER but your kids need to be told what to do and when to do it? Hmmmm, you are a CRAPPY TIME MANAGER SIR!

But, you are a SOCIOPATH and you expect others to believe you because of course YOU ARE YOU, right? Ahahahaha you are entertaining!

Hows the Call Center and Sport Fishing Fleeet working out for you, not to forget that real property developement co. and your oh so important TEACHING? My My, not much time there for that Phillanthropy, the Duplex in SF, the House at TAHOE and ofcourse the RANCH in Montana. Whew, also your $10,000/mo wife all on a government employees salary. My oh My you are WHACKOOOOOO!

BUT LOTS of FUN!!

So what is this latest CON business you are proposing about? An already existing $3,000 retail unit that you will produce in Mexico under a DEFUNCT Canadian SHELL CO, you bought/hahaha who knows why, with Chinese and European produced parts SHIPPED to your FACTORY in Mexico and then shipped all over the world EXCEPT the USA because you HATE the USA and you may have to pay some TAXES. ALL AT 1/3 OF THE CURRENT PRODUCERS COSTS! Ahahahahahahahaha, how many SHMUCKS have you collared for bucks with this CHARADE? You might want to consider that Mexicn Prisons are not fun but they may be the better alternative to what your CONNED SENALOA investors will do to you. Ahahahahaha, Mr. One TWISTING on a SPIT! Delicious!!!!

You sociopaths always end up screwing yourselves and unfortunately innocent others ultimately EH!!!!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Shmucky One wrote:
<quoted text>Ahahahahaha, you must be spending time at your CANADIAN SHELL CORP Headquarers eh? Ahahahaha from not even a prototype 2 mos ago to upping production! Ahahahahaha now Mr. One, what about all those other fictitious businesses you run? Oh, you are a HANDS OFF kind of MANAGER but your kids need to be told what to do and when to do it? Hmmmm, you are a CRAPPY TIME MANAGER SIR!
But, you are a SOCIOPATH and you expect others to believe you because of course YOU ARE YOU, right? Ahahahaha you are entertaining!
Hows the Call Center and Sport Fishing Fleeet working out for you, not to forget that real property developement co. and your oh so important TEACHING? My My, not much time there for that Phillanthropy, the Duplex in SF, the House at TAHOE and ofcourse the RANCH in Montana. Whew, also your $10,000/mo wife all on a government employees salary. My oh My you are WHACKOOOOOO!
BUT LOTS of FUN!!
So what is this latest CON business you are proposing about? An already existing $3,000 retail unit that you will produce in Mexico under a DEFUNCT Canadian SHELL CO, you bought/hahaha who knows why, with Chinese and European produced parts SHIPPED to your FACTORY in Mexico and then shipped all over the world EXCEPT the USA because you HATE the USA and you may have to pay some TAXES. ALL AT 1/3 OF THE CURRENT PRODUCERS COSTS! Ahahahahahahahaha, how many SHMUCKS have you collared for bucks with this CHARADE? You might want to consider that Mexicn Prisons are not fun but they may be the better alternative to what your CONNED SENALOA investors will do to you. Ahahahahaha, Mr. One TWISTING on a SPIT! Delicious!!!!
You sociopaths always end up screwing yourselves and unfortunately innocent others ultimately EH!!!!
Wrong again rainhead………….LOL

The first prototype was built years ago….
I posted a link showing them for sale for more than 3k usd……….
Yes we added a second assembly line last week and no are time to buy my own factory...
There is no way I can captain more than one boat and my captains do fine..
The call center ran without me for 10 years and it can run without me now…

I could care a less what you believe…….
Remember what you said about eBay and how wrong you were on that???

Actually I have working models of the solar water filtration system in the USA now being tested.
They are all off the shelf parts….
All my money so far……
When I take it to a IPO then I will roll in the money from the investors….
Huh

Clearlake Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Shmucky One wrote:
<quoted text>Ahahahahaha, you must be spending time at your CANADIAN SHELL CORP Headquarers eh? Ahahahaha from not even a prototype 2 mos ago to upping production! Ahahahahaha now Mr. One, what about all those other fictitious businesses you run? Oh, you are a HANDS OFF kind of MANAGER but your kids need to be told what to do and when to do it? Hmmmm, you are a CRAPPY TIME MANAGER SIR!
BUT LOTS of FUN!!
And exactly what do YOU contribute to anything.

It is better to keep your mouth shut when folks think that you may be a fool rather than to say something and remove all doubt.
Pooooor HUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what do YOU contribute to anything.
It is better to keep your mouth shut when folks think that you may be a fool rather than to say something and remove all doubt.
Pay your TAXES little BOY. Invest in the USA or don't. There is the SAFE HAVEN of MEXICO for you.

Without investing in the USA you will certainly be living in a third world economy like Mexico.

Try to keep up Mr. HUH.

Now go sell some GOLD that the BUSH RECESSION has made so valuable! Ahahahahaha

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Pooooor HUH wrote:
<quoted text>Pay your TAXES little BOY. Invest in the USA or don't. There is the SAFE HAVEN of MEXICO for you.
Without investing in the USA you will certainly be living in a third world economy like Mexico.
Try to keep up Mr. HUH.
Now go sell some GOLD that the BUSH RECESSION has made so valuable! Ahahahahaha
The Mexican Bolsa year to date is up 6%.
5 years to date up 36%
10 years to date 118%

And the dow is just like oslama down down down………………LOL

Gold did not skyrocket until oslama’s second year of economy slaying…………….LOL
The State of the Union 1

Potter Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Teabagger Legacy wrote:
Republican plan for America
1...Flood the country with illegals
2...Bust the unions.
3...Send the jobs overseas.
4...Waste all the resources on wars and bailouts.
5...Bankrupt the country.
6...Cut out VA,Social Security,and Medicare benefits.
7...Destroy the infrastructure.
8...Have 98% of the country living in poverty and begging to work for $1 dollar a day.
9...Time to bring the jobs back.
You will bow to your Corporate Gods! No more living wage, no more health insurance, no more retirement. You will work for minimum wage until you are 75, then dig your grave and pull the dirt over on yourself.
Tax breaks for the rich, tax breaks for corporations you greedy serfs have been eating into our profits for years.
The ABOVE is as YOU, Mexitroll, see it, AMERICA.

Thank GOD you SELF DEPORTED!

ALL Americans THANK YOU!
simple jim

Ukiah, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

They're coming to the Valley Potter for all the guns......
Millicent0007

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The problem, as stated by the new Blessed Rep from the Teaparty is that the gays and lesbians are draining the economy by forcing them to get married and have all kinds of abortions and if we just armed everybody then the economy would reel and recover. Now if everybody on that cruise ship was armned they wouldnt have to go potty in little red plastic bags I bet. The guy said on his show that the vatican forced the resignation over arms control. Vote teaparty and stop all public programs. It is a scientific god proven fact that if we do away with the minimum wage and social security-medicare-free food for nasty kids that there would be no more discussion of global warm anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Philo News Video

•••
Philo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Philo Jobs

•••
•••
•••