BREAKING NEWS: Missing toddler found ...

BREAKING NEWS: Missing toddler found safe after a night in the ...

There are 30 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Sep 20, 2009, titled BREAKING NEWS: Missing toddler found safe after a night in the .... In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

Rosanna Colp of Upper Lake and her 3-year-old daughter Hannah, who was rescued Sunday after spending the night in the woods west of Philo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David

Laytonville, CA

#23 Sep 22, 2009
I'll tell you what this "crap" is all about Mendo Mom. I'm tired of subsidizing stupidity. End welfare, slash the bureaucracy, and if you can't keep track of your kids, don't have them. By the way, how much income tax did you pay last year? Thought so.
C and T

United States

#24 Sep 22, 2009
David wrote:
I'll tell you what this "crap" is all about Mendo Mom. I'm tired of subsidizing stupidity. End welfare, slash the bureaucracy, and if you can't keep track of your kids, don't have them. By the way, how much income tax did you pay last year? Thought so.
Why are you being such an ass? Let me guess, mama never breast fed you? Poverty happens weather you can help it or not. And who ever said she was on welfare? THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK! How many times do we have to say it!
Hey_over_here

Ukiah, CA

#25 Sep 22, 2009
C and T wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you being such an ****? Let me guess, mama never breast fed you? Poverty happens weather you can help it or not. And who ever said she was on welfare? THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK! How many times do we have to say it!
no, not at all, in fact our mommas did breast feed us and kept a good eye on us and taught us a big word (or two) called "RESPONSIBILITY" (look it up) and then we went off into the big world and we took "RESPONSIBILITY" - it's really not all that difficult to do - you all should try it one of these days.

keep an eye on your 3 yr old

be super grateful you live in a country full of liberal,'i can't do anything for myself' people who believe that we all owe them everything - because this is what brought their daughter home, not them.

just keep the little (big) things in mind
i paid for this IRRESPONSIBLE parents job...and so did you
C and T

United States

#26 Sep 22, 2009
We were among those who were searching for Little Hannah, out all night and there the next day. Those organizations who came and assisted in the search were amazing and went far beyond the call of duty and we thank you with all our heart, with every ounce of gratitude we have and beyond. And frankly, if I could chose where my tax dollars went I hope every penny went to finding that little girl, or any lost child, as opposed to supporting some bureaucrats convention or political elections, or "unknown spending fund." And yes, I did pay taxes last year.
Again we thank everyone involved with all our hearts.
C and T

United States

#27 Sep 22, 2009
Hey_over_here wrote:
<quoted text>
no, not at all, in fact our mommas did breast feed us and kept a good eye on us and taught us a big word (or two) called "RESPONSIBILITY" (look it up) and then we went off into the big world and we took "RESPONSIBILITY" - it's really not all that difficult to do - you all should try it one of these days.
keep an eye on your 3 yr old
be super grateful you live in a country full of liberal,'i can't do anything for myself' people who believe that we all owe them everything - because this is what brought their daughter home, not them.
just keep the little (big) things in mind
i paid for this IRRESPONSIBLE parents job...and so did you
Your words have greater repercussions than you could ever imagine, think about it.
Jerky Boy

Penryn, CA

#28 Sep 22, 2009
David wrote:
I am soooo sorry you are tired of all of the wasted taxpayers dollars....darn it. Sucks that you can do absolutely NOTHING about it! That's funny to me when people bitch about things they have no intention of doing anything about, EXCEPT BLAMING and B*TCHING. Maybe your own mother should have thought the same thing about having kids when you were just a "twinkle" in her whiskey bottle? Maybe it was too late and after polishing off the whole thing, she figured, what the heck, that homeless guy ain't doing nothing......oh yay, now I can get more welfare, I think I'll call him David......
Mendo Mom

Marina, CA

#29 Sep 23, 2009
Cherie and Tabby wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an insensitive prick. You know that, right? How dare you say something like that when you obviously have no clue what was happening or going on? How dare you say that about people serving your country. We spent all night looking for that little girl and I know know for a fact no drugs where anywhere near. Her mother is an amazing person and a loving mother and it's people like you that give humanity a bad name. Think before you speak **** hole.
Hell YES!!!!
Mendo Mom

Marina, CA

#30 Sep 23, 2009
David wrote:
Hey David! I've been working since I was 14 years old and haven't stopped. Not once have I been on welfare. I eek out a living makin 34K a year. And I have raised two kids, one is still in high school. And guess what, they work too! No welfare, no SSI, no government assistance at all. I have a good work ethic, I work for what I have. Think on that ***hole! Having your toddler/child walk off happens. I bet you'd be the first to call the authorities if burgler bob was in your house stealing your stuff. We all pay taxes and that's what the taxes are for! SERVICES. So put it away SUZI, oh I mean David.
Sara ford

United States

#31 Sep 23, 2009
I am so glad this angel was brought home safe. However, there are no excuses for leaving a 3 year old un attended!! Furthur more, you can clearly see that when she returned home, photos were taken of a dolled up toddler. WTF??!! Me, the press would need to leave me and mine to reunite ALONE! This "mother" and her accomplishments in life, hence her brother trying to stick up for her neglect, are irrelivent.
C and T

United States

#32 Sep 23, 2009
Sara ford wrote:
I am so glad this angel was brought home safe. However, there are no excuses for leaving a 3 year old un attended!! Furthur more, you can clearly see that when she returned home, photos were taken of a dolled up toddler.****??!! Me, the press would need to leave me and mine to reunite ALONE! This "mother" and her accomplishments in life, hence her brother trying to stick up for her neglect, are irrelivent.
Okay, what is it with people speaking BEFORE they know the facts? When that picture was taken Hannah had been home nearly an hour and had had a bath. That would be why she looked "dolled" up as you so professionally put it. The family wanted to thank all of those involved quickly because the moment she was found all of the volunteers started to pack up and go home. That was why the "press would need to leave me and mine to reunite ALONE" didn't happen immediately. Not to mention the fact that she's three and didn't want to leave her mother would explain why Hannah was with Rosanna when she did the interview. And what brother are you speaking of?
Check your facts before you comment on something. Ignorant blathering started more wars than can be counted, THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austerity, Isolation are New Standards Thu Rump Itchy 1
Stop All International Travel; Austerity Next Wed trumplette with rash 1
Deportation to Panama On Hold Wed the fear tator 4
Trump to Buy England & Euro Wed Stoo Bedassoh 1
It's Bye Bye Bernie Tue Carl Lafong 2
Invade Europe? Tue Picasshol 2
Trump to Fight Euro? Jun 27 Yuknuf Council Burp 1

Philo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance