Ukiah teens plant trees with a Common Vision

Full story: The Ukiah Daily Journal

So goes the motto of Common Vision, the Emmy Award-winning creators of the Fruit Tree Tour.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2009
arch stanton

Condon, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Fruit trees are good. Worthy project!!!

Native trees are also good also for many applications.

Now is the time to be collecting native acorns, buckeyes, and those funny helicopter seeds (from the Big Leaf Maples) from their native sources. Planting and helping them to survive those first difficult years is also very educational, not to mention rewarding, and economically, genetically, energetically, and carbon intensively efficient.
tom

Point Arena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

There are more trees now than 200 years ago.
LoveBroccoli

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

What are the names of the two Americorps VISTA staff. Or do they count. I sound like their doing all the work.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Didn't read the story, but did they mention if they planted male or female fruit tree's? I hope they planted females. California has planted enough male only tree's.
Que Viva Espana

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Nice to see you still alive brother

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

WEll you know me, Female tree's, I push anytime I can. Anyone planting fruit tree's this spring? Take the time to plant a female one, and pick up after it. Your body will thank you for it in the long run.

“Illegitimati non carborundum”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Well let's see. TWK has put down kids for performing arts, graffiti arts. I wonder how long till he puts these kids down too?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

What I don't understand is one thing.
How can people be so blind. I would contribute a percentage of thier ignorance in the populace around.. 63 percent at fault, perhaps higher. To continue to spout the same old tune of that's been handed out for generation from every aspect of media, social society's stigma in the human race for years to come. Which provide for the manegment of child abuse, on a society of people.
Lie.
The largist stigma the Human race has mastered to an art. Our Government knows it.
WE could of became one nation with out such. This one, even in our nations history, and the foundations of which the constition and bill of rights speak about was put into place to hopefully guide the people to such a point.
Keep the lie's going.. Pot kills, Pot destorys, Pot makes you lazy, Pot ruins lives. Pot puts you in jail, pot put your family in jail.
Your brain cells will die off, You will have too many canniboids in your brain your eye's will bleed.
It's old.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Whoops wrong thread

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Former Ukiahan wrote:
Well let's see. TWK has put down kids for performing arts, graffiti arts. I wonder how long till he puts these kids down too?
You ought to drop over to Legalize marijuana,
It's hard to tell, if TWK is putting on the act of such for his own amusement. Or if real. If real, he did a real bang up a job on his life to be so full of crap. Mmm perhaps too harsh.
Dose own a gun?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Philo News Video

•••
•••

Philo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Philo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••