Five arrested on marijuana charges

Five arrested on marijuana charges

There are 58 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Feb 5, 2009, titled Five arrested on marijuana charges. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

California Department of Justice Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement agents this week served warrants and made arrests in an ongoing investigation that has turned up about 300 pounds of marijuana and $40,000 in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mendo

Jackson St Forest, CA

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Figures! Pedro,Isual,Albino,Manuel.Anyo ne notice anything similar with these names?Great job lads!You keep busting these types of growers and you got my support.
Fed

Hayward, CA

#2 Feb 5, 2009
Gracias.
Tired of It

Jackson St Forest, CA

#3 Feb 5, 2009
Great work! Keep it coming.
anonymous

Eureka, CA

#4 Feb 5, 2009
With huge growers and huge sellers, why are we WASTING time going after LEGITIMATE MEDICAL MARIJUANA users?

I am so sick of hearing about how the county is going after commercial growers, but the only ones ever busted in the county are the LEGAL PATIENTS.

Good work Cal BNE.
Toilet-Tolsky

Romeoville, IL

#5 Feb 5, 2009
"notice anything similar with these names?"

.. all related to illegal domestic servants of politicians?
reality check

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2009
Outstanding work!!!
Rumors are that "Code Stink" is organizing a protest over this!
wiseinusa

Clearlake, CA

#7 Feb 5, 2009
Throw away the key on all these dirty sloppy dopers!
Report and Deport

Hayward, CA

#8 Feb 5, 2009
We should no longer be interested in coexistence side-by-side with this subculture that has become embedded in OUR community..
truth

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2009
wiseinusa wrote:
Throw away the key on all these dirty sloppy dopers!
and since alcohol kills way more let's not stop with the cannabis community,

and don't forget the tobacco smokers, talk about poisoning the youth.
truth

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2009
Report and Deport wrote:
We should no longer be interested in coexistence side-by-side with this subculture that has become embedded in OUR community..
Wouldn't cultural genocide be considered a hate crime? Maybe we should end this civil war and start respecting our God given rights, not to mention our American rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Look up "liberty".
Report and Deport

Hayward, CA

#11 Feb 5, 2009
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't cultural genocide be considered a hate crime? Maybe we should end this civil war and start respecting our God given rights, not to mention our American rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Look up "liberty".
God given rights to break the law? Deporting does not equal genocide.
truth

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2009
The cannabis community is just as much a part of the American dream as Rosa Parks is. It's called freedom. It's called liberty.
Report and Deport

Hayward, CA

#13 Feb 5, 2009
truth wrote:
The cannabis community is just as much a part of the American dream as Rosa Parks is. It's called freedom. It's called liberty.
80% of the commercial don't eve know who Rosa Parks is and they probably couldn't name our last five presidents.... yep that's American.

You should really learn the "truth" about who's doing the Big Illegal grows.
truth

United States

#14 Feb 5, 2009
From what I read a lot of the big illegal grows are run by illegals. We can end this with relegalization.
Report and Deport

Hayward, CA

#15 Feb 5, 2009
truth wrote:
From what I read a lot of the big illegal grows are run by illegals. We can end this with relegalization.
You need to take long walks through the Redwoods this summer and speak with the illegals in regards to becoming legal. My guess is they will shoot you before you get a word out of your mouth. Now that's the truth!
Ukiah Local

United States

#16 Feb 5, 2009
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
and since alcohol kills way more let's not stop with the cannabis community,
and don't forget the tobacco smokers, talk about poisoning the youth.
Stupidity kills also, you white-trash Willits crankster!
wiseinusa

Clearlake, CA

#17 Feb 5, 2009
Report and Deport wrote:
<quoted text>
God given rights to break the law? Deporting does not equal genocide.
Right ON, You go Report! Love your response to this clownish, scrabrous unthinking lout!
wiseinusa

Clearlake, CA

#18 Feb 5, 2009
truth wrote:
The fact that your attach your filthy illegal habits to the skirt tail of that lovely woman is so hypocritically stupid as to require your absence from the County...we need to deport you! From what country or rock did you climb from under??
wiseinusa

Clearlake, CA

#19 Feb 5, 2009
truth wrote:
What are you going relagal? the aliens or the dope...you dope
Get real

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2009
Prohibition... Same old problem,same old solution!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Taxes and No Courts Sat Juanita 2
Deportation to Panama On Hold Sat the fear tator 2
Deport Social Security Medicare Leeches Sat LOVETRUMPlove 1
Fat Ldy Karaoke Bear Calling Contest Set Fri Tina 2
It's Bye Bye Bernie Fri Saul 1
Allow Tinckle Down Economics To Work!!! Jun 24 TRUMPWINS 3
Drunx for Trump Hoot Out Jun 23 Duke of Burl Burp 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philo Mortgages