No on Measure A

There are 1 comment on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Nov 2, 2009, titled No on Measure A. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

Does it make sense for the voters of Mendocino County to give DDR permission to write their own rules for developing a mega-mall at the old Masonite site? This is what a "yes" vote on Measure A would do.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

NO on A

Jackson St Forest, CA

#1 Nov 3, 2009
"Does it make sense for the voters of Mendocino County to give DDR permission to write their own rules for developing a mega-mall at the old Masonite site? This is what a "yes" vote on Measure A would do. If you think good common sense dictates careful consideration of the social, economic and environmental impact of such a massive development, you should vote "no" on Measure A."

No, that does not make any sense at all, that is why I am voting NO on A. DDR, the developer who wrote Measure A, was careful to word it in a way that none of the so-called requirements for their "conceptual" project are binding. If Measure A passes, DDR will have a free hand to do virtually anything they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's $22million golf trip? Jan 3 the fear tator 9
Trump in Tew-Tew Tights Too Dec 21 fun at Xmass Tyme 1
News Mendocino Ballet brings holiday performances to... Dec '17 Smith smith famly 1
Poor Must Support Rich Dec '17 trump4ever da 1
Clearwater Ranch (Feb '16) Mar '16 alica torres 4
News Ukiah police and fire log: Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2015 (Sep '15) Sep '15 Here Is One 1
News Ukiah police and fire log: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 (Jun '15) Jun '15 Here Is One 1

Philo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Philo Mortgages