An old-fashioned fair

An old-fashioned fair

There are 4 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Sep 15, 2008, titled An old-fashioned fair. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

Sunday was the last day of the 2008 Mendocino County Fair and Apple Show in Boonville, and -- as the old cliche goes -- a good time was had by all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

Gualalan Faire attendee

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2008
Great time!, the sheep dogs were great!, the rodeo exciting and the folks friendly! Yea for the Mendocino County Fair! You did a great Job!
camryn chief

North Battleford, Canada

#2 Oct 2, 2008
the redwood trees are so big how do they grow that big?whats the smallest tree in the world?And please answer please?
camryn chief

North Battleford, Canada

#3 Oct 2, 2008
I live in battleford and i am friendly i am a good girl.And please smoke
camryn chief

North Battleford, Canada

#4 Oct 2, 2008
i mean please dont smoke sorry for putting please smoke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump gets "Golden Toilet" instead of a Van Gou... Apr 17 the fear tator 20
News Ukiah couple and alleged trimmer caught with se... (Oct '10) Apr 13 The Fool 39
News Family sues Mad River Hospital over exam (Nov '08) Mar 26 Nurse rattschitt 157
Bullet train between covello and porterville? Mar '18 jared putytzer 1
Elk Music Thread (May '17) Mar '18 Musikologist 2
Wanna know where timesheet been sent to Ms kitt... Mar '18 Stoo Peddassoeh 2
News Investigation into Monday night chase and shoot... (May '09) Feb '18 Mom 142

Philo Jobs

Personal Finance

Philo Mortgages