County Market in philipsburg

County Market in philipsburg

Posted in the Philipsburg Forum

to the truth

State College, PA

#1 Dec 17, 2011
So what do you all think of county market since it has been around for a little more than a year. please tell your stories and experiences from there, good or bad.
SUZY

Curwensville, PA

#2 Dec 18, 2011
Ireally never shopped at BILO so when County Market came to town i really didnt feel like I was missing much. I perfer hometown and Weis Markets, however there prices are going up and up. Weis Markets have friendly people working there and they are always willing to help you when needed. Ill stick to Hometown and Weis.
carla

Morrisdale, PA

#3 Dec 18, 2011
Like most places, they have one maybe two lines open. They have a few younger girls that seem to hate working there. Having personal conversations well one is bagging and one is ringing, not even paying mind to the line being five carts long. Now they have a few super nice people a stocky, younger guy that is friendly. The management seems kind of unpleasant also. Help out when it busy, come out if the office. They walk by and just look and go in the little office and shut the door. With people like that it running the show the employees will be unhappy and so will the customers.
unhappy

Bellwood, PA

#4 Dec 19, 2011
perhaps they heard you refer to people as stocky and unpleasant.
Bill Clinton

State College, PA

#5 Dec 20, 2011
I like the gas options. Saves money for beers at the two bars that Guy says are open in the burg.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#6 Dec 22, 2011
They need to fill up there shelves. They are always empty.
NOO

Millheim, PA

#7 Dec 25, 2011
who cares were all gona die one day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philipsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Fry 7 hr Jlynn 5
dangerous!! 8 hr Mel 3
Sara Bobbert (Jul '15) Jun 23 woopass 26
Supervisor Rebar is an idiot Jun 20 Chikenpo 14
where can you do some sucking in this town (Jul '14) Jun 7 Pita is a Homo 13
Cool trucks Jun 2 Diesel jay 1
Philipsburg cancer carnival Jun 2 Wow girl 2

Philipsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance