rock n ruthless tattoos
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good tattoos

Patton, PA

#1 Mar 3, 2013
I seen a discussion on here bout mike sones tattoos im not going to knock his work but would like to state tyler @ rock n ruthless is pretty amazing on his tattoos n very resonable on prices
Kelsey and Daniel

Clearfield, PA

#2 Nov 6, 2015
My husband and I walked in Rock n Ruthless and we ended up leaving disgusted with Tylers attitude. He spoke to us with an "I'm better than you" attitude.

We stopped in from State College because we heard from another operating room co-worker about his art. I wont take away from his ability but this mans attitude stinks! Needless to say we wont go back and found an excellent artist with a wonderful disposition and who really appreciate our business.

good tattoos wrote:
I seen a discussion on here bout mike sones tattoos im not going to knock his work but would like to state tyler @ rock n ruthless is pretty amazing on his tattoos n very resonable on prices
Deedee23

Wallaceton, PA

#3 Nov 11, 2015
I had a very good experience there! Excellent place 5 stars!
I KNOW

Lancaster, PA

#4 Nov 14, 2015
Tattoo,s are for sinners
again

Philipsburg, PA

#5 Nov 15, 2015
I KNOW wrote:
Tattoo,s are for sinners
You forgot scruffs, especially women. If you have a tattoo on your tits, you're a filthywhore.
OneSatisfiedMama

Clearfield, PA

#6 Nov 20, 2015
Me and my husband went to him and he was incredibly stuck up and rude. Had an "im better than you" attitude. He told us itd be 2200 and three sessions for my husbands Half sleeve arm tattoo. We went across the street and had Angel rivera do his tattoo in ONE ten hour SESSION and for only 900. Tyler may be busy and good, but angels portfolio looked as good as his and we didn't have to deal with an ego. I'd recommend Thundertats over tylers shop anyday, they're all down to earth and nice, no drop of ego there.
localyocal

Clearfield, PA

#7 Nov 20, 2015
He's a great artist very talented But a total wanker. hes so stuck up and thinks his shit dont stink.thatswhy only his friends and people not local go to him.
Angel Thunder Tats Studio

State College, PA

#8 Nov 21, 2015
OneSatisfiedMama wrote:
Me and my husband went to him and he was incredibly stuck up and rude. Had an "im better than you" attitude. He told us itd be 2200 and three sessions for my husbands Half sleeve arm tattoo. We went across the street and had Angel rivera do his tattoo in ONE ten hour SESSION and for only 900. Tyler may be busy and good, but angels portfolio looked as good as his and we didn't have to deal with an ego. I'd recommend Thundertats over tylers shop anyday, they're all down to earth and nice, no drop of ego there.
Thank you for the review! We always try to help our clients leave with an endless smile.
Bea H

State College, PA

#9 Nov 21, 2015
I'd be afraid of getting hepatitis at any other shop in Philipsburg. I've had 2 tattoos done by Tyler and won't go anywhere else.
crystalball

Greensburg, PA

#10 Nov 21, 2015
Proper English and grammar people. My husband and I .
Missmolly

Philipsburg, PA

#11 Nov 22, 2015
I went into Rock & Ruthless during a walk-in Friday, I was amazed how nice Tyler and his co-worker Derek were both of them are easy to talk too and friendly Tyler answered any question I had in a friendly attitude. The shop was very clean and sanitary and the quality of the tattoo was great I would highly suggest going there for clean work. 5 stars.
Liv Misted

Aliquippa, PA

#12 Nov 24, 2015
I know Tyler personally as a friend and he has worked on me. IDK where you people come off with this BS. Go someplace else then I"m sure he"ll do just fine without you or you're disrespect. If you have an issue with him why didn't you address it then? Not come in here and post your trash. These are my words not his but I'm absolutely positive if he knew how you were feeling he would have accommodated you and your misogynistic disposition.
Krys

Philipsburg, PA

#14 Jun 28, 2017
again wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot scruffs, especially women. If you have a tattoo on your tits, you're a filthywhore.
That is rediculous and childish there is nothing wrong with expressing yourself through art!!!
BadInk

Greensburg, PA

#15 Jun 29, 2017
Tats are just a way to express poor breeding habits of humans. It's a permanent way to display you are a piece of crap.
I can help you

Punxsutawney, PA

#16 Jul 9, 2017
Indeed. I got the same treatment as well. Real cocky individual! I definitely will not go back.
Kelsey and Daniel wrote:
My husband and I walked in Rock n Ruthless and we ended up leaving disgusted with Tylers attitude. He spoke to us with an "I'm better than you" attitude.

We stopped in from State College because we heard from another operating room co-worker about his art. I wont take away from his ability but this mans attitude stinks! Needless to say we wont go back and found an excellent artist with a wonderful disposition and who really appreciate our business.

<quoted text>
Randy Brown

Bronx, NY

#17 Sep 10, 2017
Best Tattoo Shop in the area. Hands down !!!
Tyler is a good dude .
Badink

Johnstown, PA

#18 Sep 11, 2017
Best tattoo shop . That is like saying the nicest smelling turd. There is no such thing
Randy Brown

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2017
Badink wrote:
Best tattoo shop . That is like saying the nicest smelling turd. There is no such thing
So what's ur opinion of the best in the area. Please don't say Thunder tats lol. In this area Rock n Ruthless is hands down the best. His works speaks for it's self.
Joey Hammels

Reading, PA

#20 Sep 26, 2017
Curt Reese looks like one of those meat-head deuschebags that try so hard for a woman to give them attention then 2 months later they want someone else. AKA he's a fucking scumbag... I mean really who the hell puts Model at the Phyrst on their Facebook? Did you mean you drink Modelo at the Phyrst??
Howdy

Punxsutawney, PA

#21 Dec 21, 2017
good tattoos wrote:
He truly IS one arrogant prick. I wouldn't walk back into that place again. His im better than you attitude makes you want to grab a hold of him. Best if I just not go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philipsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bone's Bar & Grill (former Pokey's) 4 hr Boner McGee 13
News Obituary Notice: Janet M. Mitchell Mon Lynn Hubler 1
Who's your favorite Welfare bum Jan 21 Sawman 26
Allen Sinclair Jan 14 Sammi 5
Roni Balko Jan 14 MandM 2
Kate dotzler Jan 14 BigD 1
West Branch School District Jan 12 Bic Flick 13

Philipsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance