Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Anybody know who Jody Haller's new girlfriend is? Where is she from? Is she the reason he moved?
Stunned

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

I hadn't heard he left his wife. So I guess he left ANOTHER wife for another woman. Hope the new one knows what she is getting herself into.
Twist

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

I heard Jody's wife is seeing Hawkins, maybe that's why he left?
pinnochio

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

first of all welcome to barbour county. Home of where people think they know your business. Its no ones business what happened if your not happy then don't stay where it will make your life miserable. As of Hawkins at least this one is of age.
Twist

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Jody was the one in the Sheriff's race that was suppose to be so honest and upstanding. Funny how things work out....
pinnochio

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Jody is upstanding and honest Ive known of him for the last 25 years and he is a very good person. Funny how things do work out he stayed in that relationship for the best interest of the step daughter and its funny how Hawkins has been in the picture
pinnochio

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

I heard that Jody's girlfriend is from the Bahamas and is really dark.
Twist

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

pinnochio wrote:
Jody is upstanding and honest Ive known of him for the last 25 years and he is a very good person. Funny how things do work out he stayed in that relationship for the best interest of the step daughter and its funny how Hawkins has been in the picture
I'm sorry, but if he cheated on at least 2 of his 3 wives, how can he be honest and upstanding? Just sayin....
pinnochio

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

There again knowing him for many years there is always two sides to every story. When things are not good its time to move on
Twist

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

pinnochio wrote:
There again knowing him for many years there is always two sides to every story. When things are not good its time to move on
Agreed but....... get a divorce!!!! Don't cheat on your spouse!!!! Honest people don't cheat like that. If he wanted out then he should have gotten a divorce FIRST, before he started sleeping around!!!
Truth B Told

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

pinnochio wrote:
first of all welcome to barbour county. Home of where people think they know your business. Its no ones business what happened if your not happy then don't stay where it will make your life miserable. As of Hawkins at least this one is of age.
I too have known Judy for many years. I know his second wife very well. I know that woman adored him. Most of their problems came about because he couldn’t get along with her son. When her son turned 18 she was forced to choose between them. I know she was very hurt by this. She would not turn her back on her son, thus they were divorced.

How ironic is it that he stayed in his second marriage for the sake of the stepchild…… hmmm strange isn’t it!!
Sick People

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I hear his new girlfriend is a 30 year old welfare skank. She and her 3 kids are living off the tax payers. Living in "low income" apartments in Junior. Yea, real low income for her. She doesn't even try to work. Just slithers around breaking up people's family's. God forgive this misguided whore.
the truth is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

what goes around comes around,mr haller,what is your old girl friend (miss keene) going to have to say?
Get A Life

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Stay out of his businesse and stop advertising to the public about his personal life! I can bet each and every one of you have not been a perfect person your entire life! I can't believe the ppl that like to gossip and start trouble just because they are bored with themselves! If you have something to say, say to his face. Not on a gossip site!
Sick People

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Get A Life wrote:
Stay out of his businesse and stop advertising to the public about his personal life! I can bet each and every one of you have not been a perfect person your entire life! I can't believe the ppl that like to gossip and start trouble just because they are bored with themselves! If you have something to say, say to his face. Not on a gossip site!
Ya know when you sleep with trash and act like trash by sleeping around on your wife, I think talking about it anywhere I dang will please. And, just maybe I think that's none of your business. If you don't like it, don't read it, pretty simple huh?
Duh

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Sick People wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know when you sleep with trash and act like trash by sleeping around on your wife, I think talking about it anywhere I dang will please. And, just maybe I think that's none of your business. If you don't like it, don't read it, pretty simple huh?
You sound like the one who is " TRASH"! Mind your own!
Get A Life

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Sick People wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows your intelligence. Gossip away! Make sure you proof read before you gossip:)
Sick People

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Get A Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows your intelligence. Gossip away! Make sure you proof read before you gossip:)
I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not proofreading my post better. It is difficult on a phone sometimes. Also, I never have claimed to be perfect.

That said, no facts have changed, so, I will talk about it when and where ever I so choose. We do still have freedom of speech. Perhaps I look at it as discussing current events, not gossip.
Sick People

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the one who is " TRASH"! Mind your own!
Oh no, I assure you I am not TRASH!!! And, just how do you know it isn’t my business?
Duh

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sick People wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I assure you I am not TRASH!!! And, just how do you know it isn’t my business?
Don't judge people! You are calling people "Trash"! How's it feel? I am sure you have not been an angel all your life! Don't stir crap! What comes around, goes around!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Philippi Forum right now

Search the Philippi Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min Another Damn Liberal 54,151
drug dealer/ and a chessie bank 6 min Dont Think So 6
Scott Davis 27 min Hypocrite 2
tara tara tara 34 min mhmmm 13
Deberry??? 35 min Debear69 14
Who got run over? 1 hr disgrace 20
Why is Veronica such a drag? 1 hr disgrace 3
•••
•••
•••
Philippi Dating

more search filters

less search filters