Since: Jun 12

Belington, WV

#855 Jun 14, 2012
It probably had something to do with the fact that I went to bed at 4AM and got up at 6. Nobody is going to catch every single error, but at least most of my posts have a reading level of grades 1+
bc mother

Clarksburg, WV

#856 Jun 14, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
It probably had something to do with the fact that I went to bed at 4AM and got up at 6. Nobody is going to catch every single error, but at least most of my posts have a reading level of grades 1+
you need to get to bed earlier,,,,,with all thoses children to take care of
TheTruthCantSpel l

Belington, WV

#857 Jun 14, 2012
You done did seen the whole thing!
youdirtybastards

Belington, WV

#858 Jun 14, 2012
I don't have "all thoses children" to take care of. I was busy trying to keep the name of a good friend from being drug through the mud. Everyone thinks John is guilty just because he is a cop. If all of this damning evidence really existed, he would have already been hauled off and sent to jail. Congratulations on thinking you know my identity, but alas! You are wrong.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#859 Jun 14, 2012
So how is everyone doing this evening? I hope today has been a good one for all! My day has been quite productive and I would like to take a moment to thank the people who have contacted me via email, giving me even more information to forward to the correct authorities. If every day could offer up a few more nails into Hawkins coffin as today did, than we would soon see the end of his reign! With that said, please continue to discuss what we have all seen and please most definitely email if you have more information! It will take each and every one of us to change the current situation!
Anon

Belington, WV

#860 Jun 14, 2012
Yes. Please continue to say someone raped you. Go to court and make yourself look like a fool because you have no evidence!
somebody that cares

Clarksburg, WV

#861 Jun 14, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
They say they watched the tape. I'm sorry but when that happened only the law and BOE saw that tape. EVERYONE on the bus was a suspect. That's why I doubt James saw it either. Maybe whatever the note was got their whole the cameras were off? I'm not saying James did it either, but I know some bus drivers turn their busses off while they have kids on them at a school or something
For your INFO EVERYBODY THAT WAS IN THAT COURT ROOM GOT TO SEE THAT TAPE AND IT SHOW PLAIN AS DAY WHO DROPPED THAT NOTE AND GUESS WHAT IT WAS NOT JAMES YOU DIRTY BASTARD !!!! AND THE SO CALLED SHERIFF DID SEE THAT TAPE RIGHT ALONG WITH JAMES THAT MORNING SO YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU GO ON HERE RUNNING OFF WITH YOUR MOUTH YOU RETARD !!!!
2 Professor Bastard

Fairmont, WV

#862 Jun 14, 2012
youdirtybastards wrote:
I don't have "all thoses children" to take care of. I was busy trying to keep the name of a good friend from being drug through the mud. Everyone thinks John is guilty just because he is a cop. If all of this damning evidence really existed, he would have already been hauled off and sent to jail. Congratulations on thinking you know my identity, but alas! You are wrong.
I also went to bed at 4, but did sleep until 6:30. I guess that extra half hour has kept me from failing my native language. I never said that I believed John to be innocent or guilty. I merely wished to convey that before demeaning someone for improper usage of the American language, you should have mastered it yourself. Please take note for future reference that the proper term is dragged, not drug. Also, there should be no exclamation point after alas, it should have been a comma. I suppose, in all fairness, you're correct that most first graders aren't as skilled a writer as you are.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#863 Jun 14, 2012
Anon wrote:
Yes. Please continue to say someone raped you. Go to court and make yourself look like a fool because you have no evidence!
So who are you talking to? If it is Brittany, I can tell you she does not come on here at all. she can't where she is staying. So if you could please next time at least reference to whom you are referring.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#864 Jun 14, 2012
I would like to ask a very important question.
Why has there been no law enforcement agencies that have come forward in support of John if he is so innocent? I mean I would think that many would be publicly vocal about their choice to support him. Yet, none have come one here to say one way or the other. Also YDB; you keep asking for evidence to be shown, well this is not a court of law. This is a public forum for discussion, speculation and opinions. There is no need for any evidence to be shown at this point. I know myself and others are letting the professionals handle that aspect. I will assure you that it is being handled. Which of course brings another question. I would think that if the FBI were not in fact investigating Hawkins and Barbour County that they would have stated as such. I would also like you to please go back and read the articles when the WV State Police were asked if there was an investigation pending. The only comment was they could not confirm or deny an investigation. From what I have learned over the years, that is pretty much saying that there is an investigation but no comment at this time. I hope I have brought some interesting points to the forefront!
somebody that cares

Clarksburg, WV

#865 Jun 14, 2012
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are you talking to? If it is Brittany, I can tell you she does not come on here at all. she can't where she is staying. So if you could please next time at least reference to whom you are referring.
Yes I can assure you that I am NOT Brittany !! But I do know her and I do believe what she is saying .
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#866 Jun 14, 2012
somebody that cares wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I can assure you that I am NOT Brittany !! But I do know her and I do believe what she is saying .
Oh my mistake, I thought you were slamming her and I am thankful for your support for her!
Roomer Milk

York, PA

#867 Jun 14, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
It probably had something to do with the fact that I went to bed at 4AM and got up at 6. Nobody is going to catch every single error, but at least most of my posts have a reading level of grades 1+
I know you are, But what am I
bc mother

Clarksburg, WV

#868 Jun 14, 2012
goodnight tara mitchell

Since: Jun 12

Belington, WV

#869 Jun 14, 2012
To your reference of a lack of support to John. He is endorsed by the governer and his office, the WV sheriffs association, and the WV deputy sheriffs association. He is also president of the WV sheriffs association and is on the governers committee on drunk driving.
AtSTC

Belington, WV

#870 Jun 14, 2012
I am going to jump in here and say yes get angry. Get very angry. It's good to be angry. In fact, LET ALL OF US ALL CAPS RAGE RAWR. I dont know what said tape showed but it wasn't Hawkins job to find him innocent or guilty. If they had evidence that he was guilty then of course they would try to prosecute him. Having the wrong guy doesn't make them terrible people.
AtSTC

Belington, WV

#871 Jun 14, 2012
Also, as I believe you said earlier. Let's not bring retards into this.
Roomer Milk

York, PA

#872 Jun 14, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
To your reference of a lack of support to John. He is endorsed by the governer and his office, the WV sheriffs association, and the WV deputy sheriffs association. He is also president of the WV sheriffs association and is on the governers committee on drunk driving.
Would that be Indorsed by the Former Govorner Manchin? Also (still) under investigation by the DOJ? That former Governor?

I bet Allan Mollohan endorses him too!
http://www.citizensforethics.org/blog/c/alan-...

How much ya wanna bet the FBI fibbed about his investigation being closed... Im All In!!!
AtRM

Belington, WV

#873 Jun 14, 2012
Youdirtybastards is right. He is endorsed by all of those and governer Tomblin I believe
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#874 Jun 14, 2012
So I heard a new rumor, was wondering if anyone else had heard it as well. It appears that money is missing from the County Tax Office. Does anyone have any info concerning this new enlightenment? Just wondering!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbour County Narcs (Nov '11) 4 hr I seen it 70
Moats to address Barbour issues 5 hr tierd 5
prosecuting attorney of bc 5 hr tierd 1
Franklin Brown...Narc? (Jul '12) 21 hr NOT His Son 5
Shawn Price Wed stop 4
Anyone wana start a band, or need a vocalist? Tue Vocalist 1
carla knotts Tue Disgusted 45
Philippi Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Philippi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Philippi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Philippi

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 4:02 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Chiefs
Bleacher Report 4:24 AM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan
NBC Sports 7:45 AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
Bleacher Report10:11 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Washington