BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#631 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
As I said I am a friend of Hawkins and his whole family. He has never denied charges. He has acknowledged that he has a DVP on him. Leckta Poling on her own will told the media there was no criminal charges pending. A DVP is not a criminal charge! I, and everyone else including yourself, would like to see evidence. Because there is none. If there were emails they would have found them and he would be fired. I doubt anybody would rape anybody with witnesses. Her attorney told the judge they has no evIdence and the case was dismissed. As I said. The court is come and passed because NO EVIDENCE. I'm sure they'll conjure up some sinful plan to ruin his life.
Hawkins did in fact tell everyone even on his FB that there was no DVP. He told all that would listen. Poling did not go on her own, you are simple if you think she did. As for evidence she has not gotten to show them because poling refused to hear the rape allegations or charge him, so that has never been in a court. Only the DVP which she can prove the relationship, and of course the sex but not a threat. Since she dropped the DVP there has been no venue to demonstrate the evidence. I think you need to get a better idea of what you are talking about, because if anyone was a simple minded retard, it would be you sir! Hoe can she show evidence when she has not been to court!

Since: Jun 12

Belington, WV

#632 Jun 13, 2012
I'll agree I do use retarded too much. Now, mr or mrs stupid, learn to spell rumor and make a new account please.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#633 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
The more of that post I read. The dumber I get. She hasn't went to court YET. They can't just dismiss a case.
You are not very bright, they can't dismiss a case because they refused to open one! I am telling you they never opened a case in regards to her allegations of rape! What does that tell you sir? Are you a complete moron, an idiot that can't see what is going on? They did not open a case becuase they do not want it going to court, just like she has alleged! The very reason he filed had a sealed indictment against her for a simple charge of receiving stolen goods and then had her witness put into jail. THEY DO NOT WANT IT PUBLICIZED!
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#634 Jun 13, 2012
It is amazing that Hawkins has to come on here as Youdirtybastards! Man up sir, your going to jail all in good time. better get used to it! No more women for you, only dirty old men like you!
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#635 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
I'll agree I do use retarded too much. Now, mr or mrs stupid, learn to spell rumor and make a new account please.
Yup, go on believing I'm stupid cuz I cant spell for sheet... Served me well so far :)

Are you really saying that these allegations should be ignored because the Sheriff says he's innocent... Negro Please :)
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#636 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
Are you retarded? I meant the case of her and Hawkins. They settled the DVP (non criminal charge) in Harrison county. I'm not talking about the church burglars.
I am not talking about the Church incident, I am talking about her going to the prosecutor because she alleged he raped her. The prosecutor told her to her face "you need help" and refused to even investigate. So then Hawkins starts threatening her and she went to Elkins, that is where she filed for a DVP and then she dismissed it but she is bringing it back up btw. So the woman has never had her day in court for the evidence to be shown. I really think you should get it straight instead of trying to muddy the waters, it is clear you have no idea what you are talking about!

Belington, WV

#637 Jun 13, 2012
I am not Hawkins but a friend of the family. I'm not saying he shouldn't have to go to court, but he did. The lawyer of Keene told the judge in Harrison county there was no evidence and the case was dropped. She should have copies of the evidence if she did give poling any.

Belington, WV

#638 Jun 13, 2012
THEY WENT TO COURT IN HARRISON COUNTY. That is a proven fact. They had a court date and she dismissed it because she had no evidence. I also can assure you Hawkins' fb has nothing claiming he wasn't charged.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#639 Jun 13, 2012
So lets se if I can get this straight so I know who I am talking to directly; one of you is actually Hawkins, one is Tara M. and not to certain the other one but I am working on confirming each and every one of you!
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#640 Jun 13, 2012
Where did they go to court, it was dropped before they even went in. proven fact even stated by Hawkins. You must be Tara, still dim I see! It is simple girl, she has not had a day in court yet at all....period!

Belington, WV

#641 Jun 13, 2012
I am not tara nor Hawkins. They never acutally "went into the trial" but did go to their court date. Again, KEENE and HER lawyer dismissed the case because they had NO evidence. Hawkins had nothing to do with it. She had her day in court, but decided not to take it. I don't understand why you can't comprehend that.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#642 Jun 13, 2012
They might have been in Harrison county but they did not go in the courtroom. It was dropped prior to going in...per Hawkins!!! So the girl still has allegations of Rape and where has that went to court? Can you please answer that question?
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#643 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
THEY WENT TO COURT IN HARRISON COUNTY. That is a proven fact. They had a court date and she dismissed it because she had no evidence. I also can assure you Hawkins' fb has nothing claiming he wasn't charged.
Well Then... I guess their is no reason to fear little pests like us here in this forum then. Justice having been served and all...
Wallfly

Buckhannon, WV

#644 Jun 13, 2012
Any1 else find it funny the only ppl defending Hawkins r family or friends

Belington, WV

#645 Jun 13, 2012
As I said she didn't go to court. SHE DROPPED THE CHARGES BECAUSE SHE HAD NO EVIDENCE. BRITTANY KEENE dropped the charges. Not hawkins. not poling. not the judge. BRITTANY KEENE had no evidence and dropped it. End of story, and you can NOT prove me wrong.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#646 Jun 13, 2012
The facts:
She went to the court date but dropped the DVP before going in!
She has allegations of rape but that has not been set for a court date, that is a criminal case which one has not been opened!
There is still a case of the Church against her and underage drinking!

WHERE IS HER CASE FOR RAPE? WHY WAS AN INVESTIGATION NOT OPENED? DO YOU KNOW THAT THE RAPE CASE IS SEPARATE FROM THE DVP? ARE YOU AN IDIOT?????

Belington, WV

#647 Jun 13, 2012
Who else would defend anybody? Strangers should be neutral as they have no idea who is involved or what kind of person they are. Also, nobody has told me what he has done bad as a sheriff. Besides being accused of sex/lying etc. I can go charge anybody with rape and be on the exact same step as Keene. No evidence. No hope in court.
1 post removed

Belington, WV

#649 Jun 13, 2012
As far as I know, she has not filed more charges against Hawkins, and I will not argue with you about that. If she had no evidence that they had a relationship or threatened her, how will she have evidence that he raped her? It's all politics.
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#650 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
As I said she didn't go to court. SHE DROPPED THE CHARGES BECAUSE SHE HAD NO EVIDENCE. BRITTANY KEENE dropped the charges. Not hawkins. not poling. not the judge. BRITTANY KEENE had no evidence and dropped it. End of story, and you can NOT prove me wrong.
The Truth Tells Itself, in Time... Maybe we need DNA samples from the Sheriff... hmmm
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#651 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
DUH! We know you are right about her dropping the DVP, but that is not what I am saying. There are other allegations that are separate from the DVP that you can't seem to understand. Do you think she was going to court over the rape? She was going to court because he threatened her that if she talked abouot it he would kill her. That is what the DVP was for...the threats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crazy christine 7 hr The guy 15
tina moats johnson (May '13) 8 hr The guy 14
brittany williams Thu Curious 7
Josh Smith Thu Hatergator 3
Judge Longo (Dec '12) Wed Now come on 61
When do indictments come out for Barbour County? Jan 24 Philippi Girl 3
Why is Dre Johnson not in jail yet? Jan 24 Curious 4
Philippi Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Philippi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:59 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:59PM
Tommy Mason, No. 1 overall pick in 1961, passes away
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason
Bleacher Report 7:51 PM
How Redskins Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 3:57 AM
Redskins Miss out on Opportunity in DC Search
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
How Long Should Leash Be for the Current 'Skins Regime?