Barbour County Corruption
noneya--spehlz bedder

Arnoldsburg, WV

#611 Jun 13, 2012
She drug something, or threw something at the school?
Anyway, I agree people make mistakes, however.... it is far from a mistake to sleep with an underage girl (if he did), while you are married, and old enough to be her father!!!!!!!!!!I hope my exclamation points were enough for you)
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#612 Jun 13, 2012
What we have in mind is breakfast in bed for 400,000 :) Go head, call ME crazy...

Since: Jun 12

Fairmont, WV

#613 Jun 13, 2012
I hope all of you that are against Hawkins for political gain rot in hell. The rumors that Hawkins is being investigated or arrested are false. For a DVP there is no investigation. It's only a restraining order. He has already been to court and Keene dropped her charges because she had no evidence. It's over. Other than her Pawning materials from a church and trying to blame the cops (wut). She has tried to do this to multiple cops and failed. Also, it's not Barbour county anymore. The state is handling it as no Barbour officials want anything to do with it. Now, on regards to his son. He is only angered that you people are trying to ruin his family and his dads life. I am a friend of the family and I can guarantee that you won't hurt his Personal life at all. Way to go bitches

Fairmont, WV

#614 Jun 13, 2012
Also, his son has bad behavior? He isn't trying to ruin anybodys life. Again. Rot in hell

Fairmont, WV

#615 Jun 13, 2012
Now that I'm not as angry. An honest question. Aside from allegations of rape that, by the way, failed in our national, official court system. What has sheriff Hawkins done wrong?
haha

United States

#616 Jun 13, 2012
Well, it seems that theres a REAL investigatioon going on nw. I guess we'll see.
1 post removed
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#618 Jun 13, 2012
Lets see first I think I have said this before, THIS IS NOT FOR POLITICAL GAIN, jeez, some people refuse to believe that basic principle. Now lets get to what he has done with the simple things first so I do not lose your simple mind.
He first states that there is no allegations at all.
He then states there is no DVP.
Then he has the prosecutor go on the local media to say there is no truth to the rumors of allegations or a DVP.
Then he has the girl arrested and then a witness the day before the hearing is arrested.
Now lets get to the allegations, he said there is no affair; she has proof that range from witnesses, to emails, pics and so forth. The only thing she hasn't proven is a threat.
Then there are allegations that he has traded drugs for sex.
Traded reduction of charges for sex.
Dropped cases altogether for sex.
Has threatened numerous people over all of these issues ranging from JH to Brittany and how many more? The list goes on and on and on.
If I haven't lost you yet, there is plenty more that will come out in court. Trust me when I say; you will see the man go to jail!!!
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#619 Jun 13, 2012
Some people are just not that bright and therefore should not be allowed to breed! Youdirtybastards is a prime example of this!
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#620 Jun 13, 2012
For Hawkins supporters, it seems so strange that you can even stand behind a man that has lied already, even if the case of rape or threats have not been proven. He still lied to US and the prosecutor lied to US. Is that what you want in a Sheriff, a liar? If he has lied about the allegations, has lied about the DVP, what else has he lied about? I think I know the answer to that!
TheSaint

Elkins, WV

#621 Jun 13, 2012
Bluegreyghost...All I have seen you post on here is unfounded rumors and unsubstantiated facts. Intriguing? Not so much. If you are so concerned and have so much information then disclose it. If in fact the Barbour County Crime Syndicate is alive and well, you are personally endangering the lives of county residents by withholding your very valuable and damning evidence.
Also, please think of the men you are dragging down with your personal vendetta. Barbour County Deputies are among the lowest paid in the state. Yet they do their jobs, risking their lives day in day out for very little compensation and have to put up with your cowardly drivel attempting to pull them to your mudslinging level.
I guess what I'm trying to say is put up or shut up. There are good men in the Sheriffs Department and the local Troopers Detachment that are more than willing to protect and serve your sorry ass. So please give them the respect they deserve.
Please forgive any typos, misspellings or grammatical errors as I typed this on my iPod.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#622 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
Now that I'm not as angry. An honest question. Aside from allegations of rape that, by the way, failed in our national, official court system. What has sheriff Hawkins done wrong?
I cannot believe you have the nerve to actually post this. I mean first you say there was no investigation but now you are saying that the allegations failed in the court of law. For your information, she has not had her day in court because our prosecutor refused to hear the case! She never had a chance to even get to that level where a jury could hear your case. yet you are essentially saying it failed in court meaning he won by what? A verdict? No he won that battle because he and the prosecutor refused to allow it to go to that level and yes, she went to the prosecutor. How would you feel if it was your daughter in her shoes and she went to the prosecutor and was turned aside? I would hope you would be angry and upset? I know in any other case had it not been the sheriff that the man would have been charged. Why should it be any different for him? Why is she denied her chance in court? Because they have the power and they abuse it, plain and simple. I for one think you should reevaluate your own integrity if you feel that the way they have treated her is right! Maybe you should also pick your friends better, because next time it might be your own wife, daughter, niece or friend that he does it too!

Fairmont, WV

#623 Jun 13, 2012
As I said I am a friend of Hawkins and his whole family. He has never denied charges. He has acknowledged that he has a DVP on him. Leckta Poling on her own will told the media there was no criminal charges pending. A DVP is not a criminal charge! I, and everyone else including yourself, would like to see evidence. Because there is none. If there were emails they would have found them and he would be fired. I doubt anybody would rape anybody with witnesses. Her attorney told the judge they has no evIdence and the case was dismissed. As I said. The court is come and passed because NO EVIDENCE. I'm sure they'll conjure up some sinful plan to ruin his life.

Fairmont, WV

#624 Jun 13, 2012
Are you retarded? I meant the case of her and Hawkins. They settled the DVP (non criminal charge) in Harrison county. I'm not talking about the church burglars.

Fairmont, WV

#625 Jun 13, 2012
The prosecutor removed herself from the case because it involved her coworker.. Like I said I'm not talking about the church thieving deal.

Fairmont, WV

#626 Jun 13, 2012
The more of that post I read. The dumber I get. She hasn't went to court YET. They can't just dismiss a case.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#627 Jun 13, 2012
TheSaint wrote:
Bluegreyghost...All I have seen you post on here is unfounded rumors and unsubstantiated facts. Intriguing? Not so much. If you are so concerned and have so much information then disclose it. If in fact the Barbour County Crime Syndicate is alive and well, you are personally endangering the lives of county residents by withholding your very valuable and damning evidence.
Also, please think of the men you are dragging down with your personal vendetta. Barbour County Deputies are among the lowest paid in the state. Yet they do their jobs, risking their lives day in day out for very little compensation and have to put up with your cowardly drivel attempting to pull them to your mudslinging level.
I guess what I'm trying to say is put up or shut up. There are good men in the Sheriffs Department and the local Troopers Detachment that are more than willing to protect and serve your sorry ass. So please give them the respect they deserve.
Please forgive any typos, misspellings or grammatical errors as I typed this on my iPod.
First why would I give evidence to you? I did turn over everything to the FBI, they have everything and then some that came from other people! What more would you ask me to do? I have no obligation to disclose everything on this board or jeopardize an investigation, I have disclosed what I can to show he and the prosecutor is a liar, plain and simple. To bring forth the issues at hand and to offer the people a direct link to the FBI.
Now lets touch on your post about the Troopers. I have never and I mean never said a word regarding the State Troopers of WV. For you to say otherwise is an outright lie and all the posts here can prove I have not stated any comment that showed the Troopers in a negative light. So you should get your facts straight! I have respected each and every Trooper and every person here would agree with that statement.
As for the Sheriffs Department, why should I respect them when they themselves show no respect to the people? It is a two way street! Just because they wear a badge does not mean they get my respect automatically, they have to earn it!
I think you should read everything here first before you post, your comments demonstrate you are an idiot!
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#628 Jun 13, 2012
Your defense of these LIARS is touching Dirty Bastard... But leave the retarded people out of it will you.

Fairmont, WV

#629 Jun 13, 2012
Barbour county is a piece of shit for trying to ruin a family's life because of an election. Why, if not politically related, did this not come out until the election.
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#630 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
The more of that post I read. The dumber I get. She hasn't went to court YET. They can't just dismiss a case.
and you have lived in a state with no appellate court system whatsoever, for HOW LONG? The ONLY reason ANY OF EM are ACTING like they are above board, is cuz they KNOW they are being investigated...
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#631 Jun 13, 2012
Youdirtybastards wrote:
As I said I am a friend of Hawkins and his whole family. He has never denied charges. He has acknowledged that he has a DVP on him. Leckta Poling on her own will told the media there was no criminal charges pending. A DVP is not a criminal charge! I, and everyone else including yourself, would like to see evidence. Because there is none. If there were emails they would have found them and he would be fired. I doubt anybody would rape anybody with witnesses. Her attorney told the judge they has no evIdence and the case was dismissed. As I said. The court is come and passed because NO EVIDENCE. I'm sure they'll conjure up some sinful plan to ruin his life.
Hawkins did in fact tell everyone even on his FB that there was no DVP. He told all that would listen. Poling did not go on her own, you are simple if you think she did. As for evidence she has not gotten to show them because poling refused to hear the rape allegations or charge him, so that has never been in a court. Only the DVP which she can prove the relationship, and of course the sex but not a threat. Since she dropped the DVP there has been no venue to demonstrate the evidence. I think you need to get a better idea of what you are talking about, because if anyone was a simple minded retard, it would be you sir! Hoe can she show evidence when she has not been to court!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Williams 1 min LesB 3
Why is grafton pool closed today 10 min Asshat 5
bobby winnings 17 min Fyi 72
what happened 39 min Ruby 8
Girls Sat Skanks 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sat Wotan 4,142
Be careful in volga area light blue jeep Sat Stop drugs wv 1

Philippi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance