BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#400 Jun 5, 2012
Get real used to the attention boys, because its getting hot in here and even hotter for you all when the real police show up!
knows more then i should

Summersville, WV

#401 Jun 5, 2012
Never really knew wrote:
If you think it's okay for her to steal from a church for drug money than you have problems.. Yet you speak the truth.. Her charges were weeks before she tried to get "justice" for herself.. If she was "raped" as she says, a raped woman does not react the way that she has.. the girl is mental. I have known her for awhile, she is a hibitual liar..
I know the girl personally. Ive worked with her went to school with her. And i will say this when any girl is raped or whatever each and everyone acts different it depends on what there way of copen with situation such as this. So really how would you know whats going on with her are you a doctor????
Jeffrey Chad Kennedy

Passaic, NJ

#402 Jun 5, 2012
As my username implies, I am in fact Jeffrey Chad Kennedy. I have not been a follower of this forum but it has recently been brought to my attention that I have been implicated of some wrong doing under the cover of my badge and under the color of the law. I am not posting here in an attempt to defend myself or any other official or person of any accusations that have been made against the individual. Defending yourself as an official against the scrutiny of the public is a futile task. Neither am I here posting to confirm or deny any reports of suspected misconduct among officials or Law Enforcement Officers. I understand that the public has the right to question actions taken by persons of authority and rightfully so. I am so glad that they do. As mentioned by a previous poster, this is what keeps our system of government in check. Every person in this United States is entitled to their opinions and theories. They can openly express them publicly, just like you all have done here on this forum. I have no interest in finding out or knowing who any of you may be, so please don't imagine that this is why I am posting. I am concerned that there are a lot of innocent eyes who may read these posts, leaving many open ended questions lingering in their minds, questions that no debate or argument could ever lay to rest. Leaving everyone of them with doubts in their minds that maybe their own experience with government are going to be negative, regardless of who's Sheriff, or Prosecutor, Judge or even President. It is the continuing hope that we have in these elected positions that somehow they can affect our lives in some positive manner. It is often a difficult task for each Law Officer not to lose this hope for society itself. Yes, willingly each and every officer applied for, worked for and knowingly accepted the office that we have been appointed or elected to. As officers we each are often torn between what society could identify as good and evil. We often are both. We are the shield that can block and secure those in need, this is what most see as the good, but likewise in the same action we are commanded with the duty of being the sword to strike down those who are transgressors of the Law, many times this can be seen as evil. It is a ripping feeling to save the child and punish the parent because of some infraction of law or to bring strength and security to the helpless at the cost of taking the freedom of another. I hope that each of you have the knowledge to understand the example that I am trying to explain. Law Enforcement officers are as unique and different as every other citizen. We each have a common concept of what the law is but we each can react so differently to each circumstance. The most important thing that I feel we can do as Law Enforcement or official is to treat the public with absolute respect every opportunity that we have. I have at times failed at this when my patience had grown weak or my skin had gotten just too thin. Afterwards I can assure that much internal debate occurred on my part causing me to lose sleep and sometimes isolating me from friends and family. Now it sounds that I have in someway negatively impacted Blue Gray Ghosts' opinion of me and I am sorry for that. That being said that goes for any person whom may feel I have done them some injustice. Again I will not attempt to defend against these accusations because sometimes theories cannot be proven or disproven no matter the scale of evidence either side may have. I hope each of you feel that I am being honest in saying that I have not been perfect because I am not. I will confirm that I am subject to independent random drug screening. That I am against the illegal use of drugs and therefore I maintain a drug free lifestyle. If your opinion is different then what must be, must be. I've read through this entire forum and likewise theorize about some of these issues. Some are quite creative and others seem to bare truth.
Jeffrey Chad Kennedy

Brooklyn, NY

#403 Jun 5, 2012
That's speculation though on my part. I will commend you all for speaking your mind and voicing your ideas. Especially in a time when it seems like people are so preoccupied with so many other things, to be interested much in what's going on around them, only to feel the sting of it later in disbelief and wondering what happened and when. My relationship with my wife has been trying at times and without placing blame it has sometimes collapsed. However we can still honestly say that we still love and care about each other and this month we will celebrate another year regardless of the past. I would like to thank "Never Really Knew" whoever they may be and say that I appreciate your defense. Every time you defend one of us you defend every badge there is. Thank you. The only thing I would like to defend is my community. "The Ridge" as so durogatively referred to, is a beautiful community. It's history has been deemed as interesting and has been researched by top universities and authors. The people are welcoming, pleasant and sophisticated. Chestnut Ridge would be the proper title of this locality. No more or less fault can be found there than in any other place. I was informed a lot about this forum prior to taking the time to reading it. I've been told it is a politically charged vicious campaign and that it is a prayer book of truth. I've been asked about many of the posts on here and if these statements are in fact speculation or fact. To all of you my apologies, I cannot comment as  my position does not allow as much for my freedoms as does yours. This will be my first and last post as well as my final visit to the forum. I will not be lured into open debates and I will respectfully refuse any further discussion, as it would be improper. I am sure there are those of you who will pull apart and twist my statement into the swirling mixture of truth, fact, lie and idea. I have done my absolute best to be as clear and unbiased as I possibly could. For those of you that continue to support Law Enforcement everywhere, thank you very much. I will continue to support, protect and defend Barbour County to the best of my abilities for as long as I am here. I hope the best for each of you. 
Jeffrey Chad Kennedy

Brooklyn, NY

#404 Jun 5, 2012
As my username implies, I am in fact Jeffrey Chad Kennedy. I have not been a follower of this forum but it has recently been brought to my attention that I have been implicated of some wrong doing under the cover of my badge and under the color of the law. I am not posting here in an attempt to defend myself or any other official or person of any accusations that have been made against the individual. Defending yourself as an official against the scrutiny of the public is a futile task. Neither am I here posting to confirm or deny any reports of suspected misconduct among officials or Law Enforcement Officers. I understand that the public has the right to question actions taken by persons of authority and rightfully so. I am so glad that they do. As mentioned by a previous poster, this is what keeps our system of government in check. Every person in this United States is entitled to their opinions and theories. They can openly express them publicly, just like you all have done here on this forum. I have no interest in finding out or knowing who any of you may be, so please don't imagine that this is why I am posting. I am concerned that there are a lot of innocent eyes who may read these posts, leaving many open ended questions lingering in their minds, questions that no debate or argument could ever lay to rest. Leaving everyone of them with doubts in their minds that maybe their own experience with government are going to be negative, regardless of who's Sheriff, or Prosecutor, Judge or even President. It is the continuing hope that we have in these elected positions that somehow they can affect our lives in some positive manner. It is often a difficult task for each Law Officer not to lose this hope for society itself. Yes, willingly each and every officer applied for, worked for and knowingly accepted the office that we have been appointed or elected to. As officers we each are often torn between what society could identify as good and evil. We often are both. We are the shield that can block and secure those in need, this is what most see as the good, but likewise in the same action we are commanded with the duty of being the sword to strike down those who are transgressors of the Law, many times this can be seen as evil. It is a ripping feeling to save the child and punish the parent because of some infraction of law or to bring strength and security to the helpless at the cost of taking the freedom of another. I hope that each of you have the knowledge to understand the example that I am trying to explain. Law Enforcement officers are as unique and different as every other citizen. We each have a common concept of what the law is but we each can react so differently to each circumstance. The most important thing that I feel we can do as Law Enforcement or official is to treat the public with absolute respect every opportunity that we have. I have at times failed at this when my patience had grown weak or my skin had gotten just too thin. Afterwards I can assure that much internal debate occurred on my part causing me to lose sleep and sometimes isolating me from friends and family. Now it sounds that I have in someway negatively impacted Blue Gray Ghosts' opinion of me and I am sorry for that. That being said that goes for any person whom may feel I have done them some injustice. Again I will not attempt to defend against these accusations because sometimes theories cannot be proven or disproven no matter the scale of evidence either side may have. I hope each of you feel that I am being honest in saying that I have not been perfect because I am not. I will confirm that I am subject to independent random drug screening. That I am against the illegal use of drugs and therefore I maintain a drug free lifestyle. If your opinion is different then what must be, must be. I've read through this entire forum and likewise theorize about some of these issues. Some are quite creative and others seem to bare truth
1 post removed
somebodythat cares

Morgantown, WV

#406 Jun 6, 2012
Never really knew wrote:
If you think it's okay for her to steal from a church for drug money than you have problems.. Yet you speak the truth.. Her charges were weeks before she tried to get "justice" for herself.. If she was "raped" as she says, a raped woman does not react the way that she has.. the girl is mental. I have known her for awhile, she is a hibitual liar..
For your INFO she did NOT still nothing from that church , the boy that did steal them has already been punished . so tell me smart one if they already have the boy that did the crime how in the hell can they arrest her for it , let me how it is called a SET UP just to get what they wanted and it worked and that is sad because now no one can trust what you call our finest!!!!
pdd5469

Morgantown, WV

#407 Jun 6, 2012
Never really knew wrote:
Your credibility is no better than the people you criticize. If you truly wanted to help the officers you are defending you would refrain from trashing others to defend them. You "running off at the mouth" trying to prove their innocence causes more harm than their accusers. Officer Kennedy was too kind to thank you for your defense....and a word of advice, use spell check! You misspelled habitual in both of your posts.
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#408 Jun 6, 2012
http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/press-releases/201...

It appears the FBI are actively investigating Judicial/political/and state agency corruption in multiple states simultaneously my friends... anyone here have a problem with that?

tic toc, tic toc,...

Though I know nothing but what i've read of the case you are all discussing, I will say that in TC Rats and C.I.'s are given deals to implicate "others" all the time... Its known as "selective prosecution"

Since: Jun 12

Royal Oak, MI

#409 Jun 6, 2012
pdd5469 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your credibility is no better than the people you criticize. If you truly wanted to help the officers you are defending you would refrain from trashing others to defend them. You "running off at the mouth" trying to prove their innocence causes more harm than their accusers. Officer Kennedy was too kind to thank you for your defense....and a word of advice, use spell check! You misspelled habitual in both of your posts.
well I will support whomever I would like & you can do the same! we all may talk about what mistakes people have made in their life time.. keep talking..... we will see who wins in the end!!:)
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#410 Jun 6, 2012
Rumer; it would seem that the FBI is indeed quite busy as of late. They have been venturing into every nook & cranny, sparing none in the process!
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#411 Jun 6, 2012
Never really knew wrote:
<quoted text>
well I will support whomever I would like & you can do the same! we all may talk about what mistakes people have made in their life time.. keep talking..... we will see who wins in the end!!:)
Everyone has the right to believe in what they so choose, but this is not a contest to see who wins. This is a forum to discuss the issues I and many have problems with even though it is unpopular with certain people. It is a way for many to vent their frustration, offer their opinion, discuss and hypothesize the situation at hand or give shards of evidence no matter how minute so that it can be further expanded upon. In essence, we are here to reveal the truth in all of its nasty glory. Even though the truth can be quite revealing, embarrassing, painful, frightful and downright ugly. There is no better way for the hidden to be revealed than to discuss it, for the only thing that can forever remain elusive is that which is forgotten!
pdd5469

Morgantown, WV

#412 Jun 6, 2012
Never really knew wrote:
<quoted text>well I will support whomever I would like & you can do the same! we all may talk about what mistakes people have made in their life time.. keep talking..... we will see who wins in the end!!:)
I was talking about no ones mistakes & I was not telling you who you should support, I was merely saying that your attitude & comments were only hurting the one you are claiming to support. It's not about winning, these are people's lives we are talking about & no one will win in the end. Deputy Kennedy spoke VERY well on his own behalf without retaliating against anyone & definitely doesn't need your kind of support.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

Barnesville, OH

#413 Jun 6, 2012
I think that I need to agree with pdd5469 in respect to that no one wins in this whole situation; not the the person who may be convicted for their crimes nor the citizens of Barbour County.
I think I should explain, first by saying that we are not here to ruin anyone's life for if they are found to be guilty of a crime than they themselves ruined their own life. It would be no different than a person that robs the bank in the middle of the might; praying they never get caught and is than mad because justice finally catches up to them. With that said, that person has lost but we as the citizens lose because we all have to live with the exposure, stigma and shame that usually accompanies the revelation that an officer/officers of the law was in fact engaging in criminal activities.
So many might ask why than do this? My own reply would have to be my conscience; how can I let so many innocent people be hurt and not do something? I could not and will not! So yes, I am fighting for everyone and anyone that they themselves cannot or will not for whatever reason! I have seen too much over a course of 30 years and have essentially kept my mouth shut, ignoring the problems at hand and in essence; allowing it to continue, flourish and hurt many people in the process! So hate me if you will, ignore me if you must, do whatever you choose to that will make your conscience lighter for I am doing what I feel is right, no matter the recourse or outcome!
Rumer Mill

York, PA

#414 Jun 6, 2012
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
Rumer; it would seem that the FBI is indeed quite busy as of late. They have been venturing into every nook & cranny, sparing none in the process!
I could not be more pleased to hear, and see it :)

My experiences alone have really left some major scars, particularly in my belief system that "WE" are a fair and just society... It is poetry to my eyes and ears my friend, as it should be to us all.

We Will See Allright, just as soon as our blinders are removed!
chachaladidodi

Charleston, WV

#415 Jun 6, 2012
Hawkins is a pervert, who would want anything to do with him, gross, nasty
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#416 Jun 6, 2012
He seems to be getting all the action, though we arre not sure why...oh wait, maybe because he is quite influential in more ways than one!
haha

United States

#417 Jun 6, 2012
Good luck, ppl. I'll check in in 2013 and see how your getting along with Poling & Hawkins. They'll still be there.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#418 Jun 6, 2012
Haha, I am thinking you might not wish to make a wager on that, my feelings and more importantly my knowledge tells me it would be a losing transaction for you! You have a better chance of winning the Powerball tonight!
the truth

AOL

#419 Jun 6, 2012
i believe you gray ghost have a very big ax to grind,and to rumor why do you not stay in york pa and mind youre own business you like to stir and you do not have anything but bitter feelings for every one and any one who you think did you wrong by not letting you violate the law
Ghostbuster

Morgantown, WV

#420 Jun 6, 2012
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
So lets also be clear since you brought his name up. Deputy Chad Kennedy is far from innocent! Smoking weed up on the ridge, snorting pills with his cousin and yes there is a cell phone vid of it! Sleeping with underage girls, messing around on his wife as usual and the list goes on and on. So if you so choose to take up for someone with those kind of morals, well it speaks of the lack of integrity you have and the type of person you are. There is plenty of proof, evidence and witnesses. I am sure you will hear about them in the future!
Ghost, I believe you brought up that name several posts ago...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Price 2 hr just a thought 21
prosecuting attorney of bc 23 hr bend over 8
Why is Dre Johnson not in jail yet? Wed Seriously 2
warning to nick nestor Wed Seriously 2
if you frequent this site... Wed Seriously 5
Stacy Wallace Dec 22 Wondering 1
who and what Dec 20 jeff 2
Philippi Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web