Wheres the law

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Who owns the bar at Teter Creek Lake?
girly

Westland, MI

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Don't know but heard it's getting bad up there.
Barbour Who

Buckhannon, WV

#3 Oct 23, 2012
I heard there was a fight and now the person hurt has died. I hope the police has arrested the drunk that did this.
Seriously

Shinnston, WV

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Barbour Who wrote:
I heard there was a fight and now the person hurt has died. I hope the police has arrested the drunk that did this.
How do you know it was a "drunk" that did anything? Were you at the bar? I go out to bars two or three times a year, and I drink soda while I'm there; does that make me a drunk? If I'm drinking soda, and get into an altercation; does that, then, make me a drunk? People on these sites are ridiculous!!
Barbour Who

Buckhannon, WV

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it was a "drunk" that did anything? Were you at the bar? I go out to bars two or three times a year, and I drink soda while I'm there; does that make me a drunk? If I'm drinking soda, and get into an altercation; does that, then, make me a drunk? People on these sites are ridiculous!!
Oh, he's a drunk and now has a new title. When you and your wife lay in bars, that's what comes to mind. Hopefully justice will be served. BTW a drunk or not his actions led to the death of someone.
Whatever

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous or not..... it's true. And you are on "these sites"
BC GIRL

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Oct 24, 2012
I LIVE IN THAT AREA WHAT HAPPENED, I HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT THIS, WHO WAS IN A FIGHT AND WHO DIED?
Barbour Who

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Oct 24, 2012
BC GIRL wrote:
I LIVE IN THAT AREA WHAT HAPPENED, I HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT THIS, WHO WAS IN A FIGHT AND WHO DIED?
Greg Durst died. No fight to it, I heard he got hit from behind.
girly

New York, NY

#9 Oct 24, 2012
Has there been any arrests?
Truth B Told

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Oct 24, 2012
girly wrote:
Has there been any arrests?
Probably not. Hawkins is too busy having his deputies parade around and try to make him look good for the election. They don't seem to care about the actual crimes that are taking place in our county.
Barbour Who

Clarksburg, WV

#11 Oct 25, 2012
BCSO better get to crackin...... Barbour County should be on this. Someone dies in bar and nothing is being done about it but we indict a girl for pawning a stolen guitar. Priorities people, get your heads out of the sand.
Rayanne

Akron, OH

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Mr. Gregory Eugene Durst age 47, a resident of Rt. 1, Montrose departed this life Tuesday October 23, 2012 at Ruby Memorial Hospital. Death was sudden and unexpected.

He was born December 30, 1964 at Jeannette, PA, a son of the late Watson W. Durst and Nancy J.(Toothman) Durst who survives at Montrose. He was united in marriage on September 14, 2001 to the former Sandra Lea Jenkins who preceded him in death Sept 9, 2009.

He is survived by two brothers Kenneth W. Durst and wife Kathy of Akron and Kevin E. Durst and wife Suetta of Belington. He is also survived by his nieces Kelly Skidmore and Husband Greg, Jaime Short and husband Brian, Amanda Croasmun and husband Andy; great nieces Sarah Skidmore and Molly Croasmun; and nephews Zachery and Braiden Short.

In addition to his father he was preceded in death by one brother David A. Durst.

Mr. Durst attended the schools of Barbour County and had previously worked in the construction field. He was a social member of the VFW and he was a Methodist by faith.
Wheres the law

Buckhannon, WV

#13 Nov 4, 2012
Any arrests been made for the death of Greg Durst?
Truth B Told

Clarksburg, WV

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Maybe since Hawkins isn't spending all his time spreading lies about Haller and trying to get that wool pulled over everyones eyes, he will do the job he is suppost to do and make an arrest.

There can be a first for everything. So he may do his job now.
Barbour Who

Buckhannon, WV

#15 Nov 9, 2012
They finally arrested the man who did this. Alleges Greg touched his wife. If that was the case, fight him like a man. Don't hit him from behind. Hope he gets what he deserves. Life in prison.
concerned

Fairmont, WV

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Greg was hit in the head by a man that was 3 times the size of him. Greg was not a big guy. I do not know if he hit him from behind, but he did hit him in the head with a beer bottle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Etta Knotts 54 min THE TURE 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
who is unkl dadi? (Jan '15) 13 hr animal lover 9
Zack carder Wed HappyCamper 5
fake pregnancy Wed unknown 1
Xavier Wed Gaysha Gal 4
Kayla Sturm's? Brandon beverly?! Wed kno for a fact 15

Philippi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance