First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kirk

Duluth, GA

#33 Mar 19, 2013
Victoria wrote:
May he burn in heck.
I hope he's in heaven looking down at this cruel world. People like you are what's wrong with society. Where is your dignity and respect for a man who just passed away?
Adam

Denver, CO

#35 Mar 26, 2013
Kirk wrote:
<quoted text> I hope he's in heaven looking down at this cruel world. People like you are what's wrong with society. Where is your dignity and respect for a man who just passed away?
He doesn't deserve the respect. Building a thriving local business doesn't reverse the truth of what happened and his participation. Drop your cheap veneer of "respect for the dead" and look at the reality of the situation.

Multiple confessions and very strong evidence make it clear: his line about being absent and unknowing is not convincing in the least. If it's ever going to move forward, Mississippi needs to come clean with the truth of this ugly event. Disgraceful that so many people casually brush this off like a minor, unpleasant
misunderstanding, without willingness to really dig into the truth.
Kid98

Sumrall, MS

#36 Mar 31, 2013
Kirk wrote:
<quoted text> I hope he's in heaven looking down at this cruel world. People like you are what's wrong with society. Where is your dignity and respect for a man who just passed away?
amen
Kid98

Sumrall, MS

#37 Mar 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't deserve the respect. Building a thriving local business doesn't reverse the truth of what happened and his participation. Drop your cheap veneer of "respect for the dead" and look at the reality of the situation.
Multiple confessions and very strong evidence make it clear: his line about being absent and unknowing is not convincing in the least. If it's ever going to move forward, Mississippi needs to come clean with the truth of this ugly event. Disgraceful that so many people casually brush this off like a minor, unpleasant
misunderstanding, without willingness to really dig into the truth.
you want to know something? I'm sure if he was your grandfather you would be pretty freakin offended if everyone said aweful things about him so please leave him alone, he is passed away and in a better place now, and if you think he deserved to die because of the "murders" then you didn't see him in the hospital, how he suffered would sadden anyone's heart....
Truth

United States

#38 Sep 23, 2013
Kid98 wrote:
<quoted text>you want to know something? I'm sure if he was your grandfather you would be pretty freakin offended if everyone said aweful things about him so please leave him alone, he is passed away and in a better place now, and if you think he deserved to die because of the "murders" then you didn't see him in the hospital, how he suffered would sadden anyone's heart....
No more suffering than cheney, goodman and schwerner, lives cut short, olen lived a long life.
Truth

United States

#39 Sep 23, 2013
Kid98 wrote:
<quoted text>you want to know something? I'm sure if he was your grandfather you would be pretty freakin offended if everyone said aweful things about him so please leave him alone, he is passed away and in a better place now, and if you think he deserved to die because of the "murders" then you didn't see him in the hospital, how he suffered would sadden anyone's heart....
Remember olen said he had enough room for 100 civil rights workers under the dam.
Gal

Las Vegas, NV

#40 Dec 18, 2013
Katie burrage is going to court over paternity fraud poor girl had to lie about father of her son so she could get trust fund money when he died
The Lord thy God

Alpharetta, GA

#41 Dec 21, 2013
Olen Burrage was a filthy murderer. He is now in Hell screaming for mercy, but he will receive none. Hear me now and know the truth - murderers like Olen Burrage will receive the hellish suffering that is coming to them in this life or the next. Those who defend him and stand with him will suffer my wrath, and that right soon.
Rufus

Philadelphia, MS

#42 Dec 25, 2013
Kid he was not a great man he was a theif and you are not old enough to know Olen burrage only what people has told you and they were wrong did you not see what my mom wrote about what he did to our family
brad ct usa

New London, CT

#43 Feb 14, 2014
RIP Mr Burrage...u were a great man!
Positive action

Meridian, MS

#44 Feb 25, 2014
Olan may have suffered greatly in Anderson's but thats nothing compared to what he is suffering now in that fire, We wonder if he now says, " I have enough space for 100 civil rights workers under that dam.
He also filed bankruptcy after hiding millions from the drivers pay with the trucking company, so now where is the great man kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On This Day: Bodies of Three Civil Rights Worke... Sun Jennifer Renne _r... 2
Are the Choctaws in Jackson County considered a... (Jul '14) Feb '15 Isaac 2
Review: Denise Sullivan Jan '15 DENISE 1
Review: Metro Car Leasing Dec '14 Celine 1
Depletion of Fossil Fuel Dec '14 Judy Jin 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Philadelphia, MS (Aug '10) Dec '14 Kathy 67
bi/curious, want to swallow other guy's loads Nov '14 betty 36DD 2
Philadelphia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web