enterprise bulldogs fan

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Oct 23, 2008
i am sick and tired of the clarion ledger overlooking the enterprise bulldogs. next week the entire state will know what folks in enterprise know--that enterprise is the best 2A team in the state and the favorite to win it all in 2A. enterprise certainly wouldn't get beat 40-7 by neshoba central and sure as hell wouldn't get beat 30-8 at home no less to forest. austin bishop and the sports writers at the mississippi prep sports source finall y got it right when they moved enterprise to number 1 in 2A. maybe the clarion ledger can finally focus on some real teams instead of those weak jackson-area teams. enterprise is going to win state; philadelphia isn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROBERT ATKINSON of the MISSISSIPPI HIGHWAY PATROL (Oct '10) Mar '18 Habeas Scabies 76
News An Interview with Marty Stuart (Nov '10) Jan '18 Nashville Insider 2
Amanda and Floyd Mosley Dec '17 sunshine 1
Child Murder Case in Poplarville?........ (Jun '08) Nov '17 Brianna 37
News KKK to rally in Poplarville (Apr '07) Oct '17 Jbc 234
mississippi highway patrol on hwy 25: are they ... (Aug '08) Sep '17 JMF 117
News Mississippi man Felix Vail living link to myste... (Nov '12) Jun '17 Farty McSharty 6

Philadelphia Jobs

Personal Finance

Philadelphia Mortgages