Clueless Coulter
Mr Snyder

Phenix City, AL

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Mayor Coulter at the Shelby visit.
Quote: "There are an awful lot of jobs out there, and I can think of an awful lot of companies that are looking for people to hire".

Now that you have admitted to knowing an awful lot of companies looking to hire an awful lot of people...Would it be to much to ask to share this information with the rest of us? Who and where are they? Can you do more than just think of them...Can you share the list of names and places? Can you give us something other than the Boss-Hog thing!
woodcutterron

Valley, AL

#2 Feb 7, 2011
Gotta agree with ya on this one. What a crock of crap, Mr. Mayor.
Mr Snyder

Phenix City, AL

#3 Feb 7, 2011
woodcutterron wrote:
Gotta agree with ya on this one. What a crock of crap, Mr. Mayor.
I think he meant to say, "A lot of AWFUL jobs and a lot of AWFUL companies"!
Kawita Native

Smiths Station, AL

#4 Mar 17, 2011
Not only can he not stand behind the job statement he made while trying to impress Sen. Shelby! Now he wants to outlaw yard sales. Get real people!
Talk about too much Govt. intervention in peoples lives.
Maybe he should pass an ordinance prohibiting city employees from smoking, drinking and being over-weight. Or perhaps a lifestyle/fat tax. Better yet. Fire them all and contract it all out. Boss Hogg! Thats a Hoot.
Mr Snyder

Smiths Station, AL

#5 Mar 19, 2011
Hey Native,

You know good and well Phenix City`s biggest problem has always been with those Cod Damn Yard Sales and all the wickedness and corruption that comes with yard-sale people and their evil way`s. This has been out of hand far too long and with Gods help along with Sonny Boy...Maybe you good people can get a handle on this thing. They have had there way and preyed on the people of P.C. far too long...Now it`s game over for yard-sale trash!!! Next you need to go after the Melatonin Lazy Cake Dealers!!! We hear that it`s already hit the streets and taking over up there!!!
Mrs Snydder

Phenix City, AL

#6 Mar 20, 2011
Honey, using such foul language is un acceptable. "Cod Damn." I am sure I have taught you better than to do that. I'm tired of being both a mother and wifey to you. Now, leave ole Sonny with the little man syndrome alone and eat your brownies.
Mr Snyder

Smiths Station, AL

#7 Mar 20, 2011
Mrs Snydder wrote:
Honey, using such foul language is un acceptable. "Cod Damn." I am sure I have taught you better than to do that. I'm tired of being both a mother and wifey to you. Now, leave ole Sonny with the little man syndrome alone and eat your brownies.
No...I will not! I will go to time out before I eat your Melatonin laced brownies. Beware...The yard-sale police are watching you.
Mrs Snydder

Phenix City, AL

#8 Mar 20, 2011
They ain't watchin' me honey. My yard sales are in rural Lee County where that sort of thing is legal. I have learned to stay away from Little Man Coulter and his band of four baffoons. I am glad you learned to read though so that you won't be eating any of my brownies. I make them for adults, but market to the kiddies. But if you do eat one of the brownies, remember to chew before you inhale.
Mr Snyder

Smiths Station, AL

#9 Mar 20, 2011
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I know part of Lee Co. is in Phenix City Proper, so living that close would make it hard not to get some on yourself. Would love to chat but I got fish to clean. A little slow on the Gulf today.
(8) Mahi-Mahi
(5) Small Cobia
(5) Fair AJ`s
(7) Fair Gags
(2) Huge Blacks and Cooler full of Vermilion Snaps.

Keep suckin honey.
Mrs Snydder

Phenix City, AL

#10 Mar 20, 2011
I'll let you keep on suckin' whatever it is you suck. Who ever said Phenix City was proper? Funny, not a lot of folks go fishing on the gulf with a computer. Keep chattin' all you want, but to someone else please. I see you made no comment on Little Man Coulter and his four baffoons. I guess we are not on the same page with those five. Oh, are you one of his baffoons? I really did not get that from your previous posts. Are you Jimmy Weasel? Yes, that's it. You are using that seventh grade education to confuse me.
Mr Snyder

Smiths Station, AL

#11 Mar 21, 2011
Mrs Snydder wrote:
I'll let you keep on suckin' whatever it is you suck. Who ever said Phenix City was proper? Funny, not a lot of folks go fishing on the gulf with a computer. Keep chattin' all you want, but to someone else please. I see you made no comment on Little Man Coulter and his four baffoons. I guess we are not on the same page with those five. Oh, are you one of his baffoons? I really did not get that from your previous posts. Are you Jimmy Weasel? Yes, that's it. You are using that seventh grade education to confuse me.
Cornfused you are...I blow! Blew some chunks this morning after breakfast. As for the computer in the Gulf...I wouldn't leave the dock without one. A little software program called Sea-Clear loaded onto a laptop with a GPS plugged into the USB port and one can navigate anywhere in the world. The key is to always have a backup GPS system as well as Charts. Digital charts and computers have simplified navigation to a point where even an idiot like me can find their way back to port. Got wifi at the marina so we are limited with our Internet access but there is more than one way to get to town. Tune in later for the Gulf Shores / Santa Rosa fishing report. Have a blessed day in Phenix City!
Kawita Native

Smiths Station, AL

#12 Mar 24, 2011
We dont need a fish report! We need the Boss Hogg job report.
Mr Snyder

Newnan, GA

#13 Mar 30, 2011
Kawita Native wrote:
We dont need a fish report! We need the Boss Hogg job report.
Gulf Shores / Santa Rosa Fishing Report: Poor due to weather.

Conditions and bite will improve with weather. Crab traps are producing many Large Blues at the dock. Low country boil tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurst Boys from Phenix City (Dec '15) Apr 19 strel 4
Cable TV of East Alabama (Sep '09) Apr 4 Big Time 247
Ambulance Services.... must be money in it on b... (Feb '16) Mar '17 Enter Username 2
RCSO Peace Mission ? Feb '17 CodSack 1
Shout out Feb '17 Sgt 3
News Tompkins defeats Darr for Muscogee County sheriff Jan '17 Dell Gamble. 6
Murder at Ghost Town Road in Bleeker or Salem area (Aug '12) Jan '17 nmiller51 7

Phenix City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phenix City Mortgages