Class Warfare...Duh, Ya think so?

Class Warfare...Duh, Ya think so?

Posted in the Phenix City Forum

Mr Snyder

Columbus, GA

#1 Jan 26, 2012
I could name a few fellows who went to jail last year for fishing without a license. Matter of fact...Court records show that hundreds went to jail across the country for fishing violations last year. Now ask yourself how many of the Wall-Street robber barrons went to jail for extorting $800 billion and causing the biggest money and housing crisis in history. Duhhhhh...Sounds like Class Warfare to me.
Zipper

Columbus, GA

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Mr Snyder wrote:
I could name a few fellows who went to jail last year for fishing without a license. Matter of fact...Court records show that hundreds went to jail across the country for fishing violations last year. Now ask yourself how many of the Wall-Street robber barrons went to jail for extorting $800 billion and causing the biggest money and housing crisis in history. Duhhhhh...Sounds like Class Warfare to me.
You can personally thank Barney Frank ( a democrap of course) for the housing market failure.
But you just like the rest of them losers, always find someone to blame. Guess that make s you, you got it, a LOSER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 dead, 1 injured in 2-vehicle wreck in Lee County Aug 19 Will Dockery 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Bobby 322
p.c. library - 7/27/15 Jul '15 BillyJack 1
News Arrest made in Kevin Grimes murder case (Dec '08) Jul '15 Lee S 9
News More details: Ft. Mitchell mother, daycare work... (May '13) Jul '15 westga_eye 13
chief justice / roy moore Jun '15 Koweta Native 1
The future at Cedar Hill Farm? Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phenix City Mortgages