Phenix City Police Investigating a Sh...

Phenix City Police Investigating a Shooting Death

There are 5 comments on the www.wrbl.com story from May 1, 2008, titled Phenix City Police Investigating a Shooting Death . In it, www.wrbl.com reports that:

Phenix City police are investigating the shooting death of a young woman. The victim, 21 year old Crystal Bailey was found in a home on Terrace Drive off Highway 80 in Ladonia Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wrbl.com.

Someone who knows it all

Palmetto, GA

#1 May 1, 2008
I just dont think Bradley could have done this. But who else would have? nothing was taken, where was their boy when this happened?
CLH

Miami, FL

#2 May 17, 2008
Someone who knows it all wrote:
I just dont think Bradley could have done this. But who else would have? nothing was taken, where was their boy when this happened?
The person who was after her boyfriend and the boy was with his daddy .
valarie

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2008
CLH wrote:
<quoted text> The person who was after her boyfriend and the boy was with his daddy .
one u dont know what u r talking about so shut the crap up (her sister valarie)
Lindsay

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Jul 19, 2008
I think that it was a tragedy that she was killed. I went to school with her but havent seen her since. She used to talk about Bradley being mean. I just hate to see her dead, and I feel for her family. It's never good to be wrapped up in the midst of one who is involved with drugs. I just wish she would have realized that before she died. She was so nice.
friend

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2012
valarie wrote:
<quoted text>
one u dont know what u r talking about so shut the crap up (her sister valarie)
very true i agree though i am sure there was atleast 2 more people in on this dustin bussey an tiffany howard and a 3 rd possible brandy parker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AL ministry gives car to Phenix City mother of 6 Wed Dell Gamble 1
News ColGay Pride holds vigil for Orlando shooting v... Jun 15 Dell Gamble 1
News Five accused of cashing counterfeit paychecks c... Jun 2 Dell Gamble 1
John Meth Jackson May 30 Satanachias 2
City Council!!!! CTVEA petition (Jul '12) May '16 Mary Eckert 46
News GA doctor indicted in AL for unlawful prescript... May '16 Raymond REddington 2
News St. Patricka s Catholic School to close May '16 Saint Patrick 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phenix City Mortgages