New Phenix City supplier to bring $31...

New Phenix City supplier to bring $31 million to the area

There are 3 comments on the WSFA-TV Montgomery story from Dec 22, 2010, titled New Phenix City supplier to bring $31 million to the area. In it, WSFA-TV Montgomery reports that:

Phenix City got an early Christmas present in the form of an automotive supplier company setting up shop at the industrial park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSFA-TV Montgomery.

Angela J Shirley

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 26, 2010
I could not find an ENGLISH version of the job application on their website.
Sure hope they plan to post one so that locals like myself can apply for the local jobs.
JGM

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2010
I have one comment and while I am thrilled work is being brought into the area, I am wondering how many bonafide American Citizens will have these jobs?!
American Citizens that are free born are literally on the endangered species list and there is no one on this earth more creative, reliable and responsible than Americans.
It would be wonderful to not have to hear that lame excuse for not giving Americans work because 'they don't want to do certain work'.
That is BS! No one works harder than Americans.
I refuse to purchase anything that it not American made, grown, produced or created.
If it is imported, it can stay on the shelf as far as I am concerned. It is time for Americans to be treated like the terrific folks they are, especially here in Alabama, they just don't come any better than our own home grown folks.
kawita native

Phenix City, AL

#4 Aug 7, 2011
Wheres the BEEF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council!!!! CTVEA petition (Jul '12) May 18 Mary Eckert 46
News GA doctor indicted in AL for unlawful prescript... May 17 Raymond REddington 2
News St. Patricka s Catholic School to close May 9 Saint Patrick 1
Help me please Apr '16 nitetrain 1
Justice for Sean Rey Cyclist Hit & Run Victim. ... Apr '16 The sister of Sea... 3
News Smiths Station Fire & Rescue announce completio... Apr '16 Jeri Lynn 1
News Mike Howard to do mural for Artbeat 2016 Mar '16 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phenix City Mortgages