Fortson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Hello everyone...
My wife Wanda and myself are still in state of shock.
Wanda had her purse SNATCHED right_out from her electric cart for shopping at the Winn Dixie at: 3952 Hwy. 80, in Ladonia AL / Phenix City at 6:30 pm, Tuesday evening, 07/03/2012, by a bunch of not_known_yet teenage punks. There are 'NO' store surveillance cameras available to show anyone who stole her purse!!!!.
She is cryinbg and in state of NUMBNESS RIGHT NOW, as well as myself! We called police but they could do nothing about purse snatching!!!
Be VERY careful in this Winn Dixie Store for your personal belongings
Steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Sure hope you were able to give a description of the suspects to the authorities. The ones I know don't take that kinda stuff lightly.
I think that folks should be careful all over, not just this particular store because this kinda thing could happen anywhere.
I hope they catch them .

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Steve wrote:
Sure hope you were able to give a description of the suspects to the authorities. The ones I know don't take that kinda stuff lightly.
I think that folks should be careful all over, not just this particular store because this kinda thing could happen anywhere.
I hope they catch them .
Yes, unfortnately, Ladonia has had some spike in crime recently, a couple of burglaries, and one motorcycle theft.

It pays to be aware of your surroundings /where ever/ you are in these tricky modern times. Hope the police have resolved this nfor you by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 4 hr ThomasA 207
Debate: Ferguson - Phenix City, AL 16 hr Hank 1
Debate: Marijuana - Phenix City, AL (Aug '10) Tue tiffany 91
Cable TV of East Alabama (Sep '09) Aug 13 tdeez59701 230
More details: Ft. Mitchell mother, daycare work... (May '13) Aug 12 mom 8
Court: Phenix City parents caused brain, spinal... Jul 29 Bethany 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84

Search the Phenix City Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Phenix City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Phenix City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Phenix City News, Events & Info