Mr Snyder

Phenix City, AL

#1 Apr 8, 2011
Question...Who was the last Republicon president who balanced the budget?

Answer...Dwight D. Eisenhower

Question...Who was the last Democrat president to do so?

Answer...Bill Clinton

Question...Who was the last President to face a federal Shut-Down?

Answer...Bill Clinton who also left office with a 186 Billion surplus in the budget.

Question...What did Boy George Bush and the repubicons do with the 186 Billion surplus?

Answer...Turned it into a 1.3 Trillion Dollar deficit not counting the Too Big to Fail Bailouts on top of Putting 8 million Americans out of work.

Everything for Wall-Street and the wealthy.
Hello Republicon`s / Goodbye middle and working class America.
Juan Manuel

Phenix City, AL

#2 Apr 8, 2011
Let us not forget that the deficit is now 14+ trillion and George W. Bush had nothing to do with the last 13 trillion added, but the Dumbocrats did.
Mr Snyder

Phenix City, AL

#3 Apr 8, 2011
And wrong you are Wet Wipe...Keep listening to Glenn Beck! How about the bail-outs of all the Wall-Street Fat Cats that Dick & Boy Geo.Jr. set-up as TOO BIG to FAIL? Not to mention(2)wars and a Military Industrial Complex that dictates our foreign policy just as Dwight Eisenhower warned many years ago. Republicons will never produce jobs with Bush tax cuts to the rich. They had (8) years to prove it and could not. Fact is they sent (8)million jobs to China under Bush/Cheney.

Man-Up Manny!
Get back to your roots and save your Mother Land from the Drug Lords. Oh...I forgot...The Rio Grande is over your head.
Juan Manuel

Phenix City, AL

#4 Apr 8, 2011
The bailouts you speak so authoritively of amounted to 750 million - a far cry from 13 Trillion. Keep up that faith in the Dumb-o-cratic party and the re-pub-lick-cans as well. Both sides are to blame for all the worlds ills. Guess you believe Charlie Rangel pays taxes on time and that government agencies give you all you need - oh, I'm sorry I forgot those unions that do such fine work to take care of their workers while their upper crust leaders suffer so much in the new high-rise buildings and force those multi-million dollar salaries on themselves. But, that came from the Huffington Post. I guess Glenn Beck was too far behind to catch that one, huh? And keep those racist remarks to your lame ass self. What are you North Ameriphobic? Every now and then someone has to stand up for us wet backs.
Mr Snyder

Phenix City, AL

#5 Apr 8, 2011
Juan Manuel wrote:
The bailouts you speak so authoritively of amounted to 750 million - a far cry from 13 Trillion. Keep up that faith in the Dumb-o-cratic party and the re-pub-lick-cans as well. Both sides are to blame for all the worlds ills. Guess you believe Charlie Rangel pays taxes on time and that government agencies give you all you need - oh, I'm sorry I forgot those unions that do such fine work to take care of their workers while their upper crust leaders suffer so much in the new high-rise buildings and force those multi-million dollar salaries on themselves. But, that came from the Huffington Post. I guess Glenn Beck was too far behind to catch that one, huh? And keep those racist remarks to your lame ass self. What are you North Ameriphobic? Every now and then someone has to stand up for us wet backs.
Wrong again Ass Clown...More fuzzy RepubliCON math. It cost more than 750 million to Bail-out AIG alone. Now...Tack-on Funnie Mae and Freddie Smack along with a long list of RepubliCON Wall-Street Fav`s and the numbers soar. Your RepubliCON congress just threatened to shut-down the govt. in order to cut spending for programs like Head-Start but left in 400 Billion for the re-building of Afghanistan. Don't take my word for it...Find your RepubliCon congressman and ask him! A good place to start looking for him will be the nearest Airport Mens Room. He`ll probably be down on his knees with someone like the RepubliCon evangelist Ted Haggard but it`s doubtful they will be praying. And which union have you been a member of? My guess would be none, therefor you are just repeating something you got from the Mormon Moron GlennBeck or the Dope Addict Homo Lush Limpblob.
Juan Manuel

Phenix City, AL

#6 Apr 9, 2011
Excuse me, butt lover, Funnie Mae and Freddie Smack were Dumb-o-crat deals. So was General Motors and General Electric and probably General Mills. I guess the Dumb-o-crats do support the Military, the one that it wants to eliminate. And before you point fingers on the sexuality of anyone, remember you Broke Back Mountain Barney Frank. Quit drinking the Kool-Aid that Jim Jones left the Dumb-o-crats and join the majority of people in this country that agree with - ME! Now, go visit your boy friend. Get your homophobic tendencies in check and when you post from now on, state facts without your poor attempt at humor.
Mr Snyder

Newnan, GA

#7 Apr 11, 2011
So wet brain, your a military man. You served under General Electric, General Motors and General Mills...Can you tell us which Theater of Operations they commanded?

Are you the little midget guy who got thrown out of the nudist colony for sticking your nose in everybody`s business?

Funny you mention Jim Jones...Ole Glenn Beck`s sounding more like Jim Jones every day isn't he.

The RNC is broke. Please send more money! They need to balance their budget! What a joke!
Juan Manuel

Phenix City, AL

#8 Apr 11, 2011
Wow, it took two whole days for that? I guess it is a long ride from PC to Marietta. Stay in Marietta where you belong with the other Georgia nut suckers - aka Barney Frank's buds. I find nothing funny in mentioning Jim Jones. You do know what Jimbo did, don't you? That's right, he recruited Dumb-o-crats like you and Jay Dubbya Brannen. Give George Soros a big wet kiss from yourself. When you go to the Proctologist, remember when he has both hands on you shoulders that he does not have a third hand stuck up your butt. Also, the correct word is "you're" as in you are when you say something like "you're a military man" and not "your."
Mr Snyder

Newnan, GA

#9 Apr 12, 2011
Juan Manuel wrote:
Wow, it took two whole days for that? I guess it is a long ride from PC to Marietta. Stay in Marietta where you belong with the other Georgia nut suckers - aka Barney Frank's buds. I find nothing funny in mentioning Jim Jones. You do know what Jimbo did, don't you? That's right, he recruited Dumb-o-crats like you and Jay Dubbya Brannen. Give George Soros a big wet kiss from yourself. When you go to the Proctologist, remember when he has both hands on you shoulders that he does not have a third hand stuck up your butt. Also, the correct word is "you're" as in you are when you say something like "you're a military man" and not "your."
WOW...General Mills...You mean you waited-up(2)days for this? Get a life Dude! The word is "little b!tch" as in "Your a Little B!TCH"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HSV teacher injured during elementary student f... Mar 21 UPp Parent 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Mar 17 smonewhoknows 320
Cable TV of East Alabama (Sep '09) Mar 12 harry c linsenbig... 239
Cable Tv of East Alabama (Jul '12) Feb 25 DadBurn 36
Lakeside Stage - May 2nd - Hogbottom #10 Feb '15 Will Dockery 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Phenix City, AL (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ragin 47
looking Feb '15 hey 1
Phenix City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Phenix City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]