LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS to BACK NEWT

Posted in the Phenix City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Koweta Native

Phenix City, AL

#1 Jan 16, 2012
FOX reports that the Log Cabin Republicans are throwing in to back Newt.

I thought this was the same political group that helped put Abe Lincoln in office back in the 1800`s. They sounded like a bunch of pissed-off syurp makers from Vermont or something. Boy was I wrong!

Turns out they are not a group. They are an(ORGAN)ization.

Thanks (Mr.Snider) for telling me to Google them. It aint syrup their whipping-up!
Mr Snyder

Phenix City, AL

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Your welcome.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#3 Jan 21, 2012
Koweta Native wrote:
FOX reports that the Log Cabin Republicans are throwing in to back Newt.
I thought this was the same political group that helped put Abe Lincoln in office back in the 1800`s. They sounded like a bunch of pissed-off syurp makers from Vermont or something. Boy was I wrong!
Turns out they are not a group. They are an(ORGAN)ization.
Thanks (Mr.Snider) for telling me to Google them. It aint syrup their whipping-up!
Hmmmm... so what's the story on them?
Mr Snyder

Phenix City, AL

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm... so what's the story on them?
We know what a (Super-PAC) is right?
For those who dont...It`s A Large Political Action Committie

Log Cabin Republicans (Super-Fudge-PAC)
Google them man!!! They say they got Ole Newty`s Back! Hummm?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Mr Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what a (Super-PAC) is right?
For those who dont...It`s A Large Political Action Committie
Log Cabin Republicans (Super-Fudge-PAC)
Google them man!!! They say they got Ole Newty`s Back! Hummm?
Ah, okay, so you're saying these Republicans are gay?
Mr Snyder

Phenix City, AL

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, okay, so you're saying these Republicans are gay?
With all due respect my good sir...I`m not saying that at all! I`m simply passing on what they themselves say about themselves. Go ahead and Google them man!
Koweta Native

Phenix City, AL

#7 Jan 26, 2012
Nooty Got Back!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#8 Jan 26, 2012
Mr Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect my good sir...I`m not saying that at all! I`m simply passing on what they themselves say about themselves. Go ahead and Google them man!
Okay, I'll have a look...
Mr Snyder

Columbus, GA

#9 Jan 26, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll have a look...
Ok...But dont stay too long! You know how it`s been since Fox News and Bush/Chenney convienced the world we were doomed if we didnt give up our civil liberties with stuff like the pacriot-act. People may start talking if you look at the(ORGAN)ization too long!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#10 Jan 29, 2012
Mr Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...But dont stay too long! You know how it`s been since Fox News and Bush/Chenney convienced the world we were doomed if we didnt give up our civil liberties with stuff like the pacriot-act. People may start talking if you look at the(ORGAN)ization too long!
You may have a point, there.
Esther

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#11 Feb 12, 2012
Oh my, I just bumped into a bunch of middle school boys trying to sound like adults.

Giddy with their right to be dumb
Wasp

Columbus, GA

#12 Feb 12, 2012
Obama sucks worse than Bush did

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#13 Feb 12, 2012
Wasp wrote:
Obama sucks worse than Bush did
Getting about close to even, I hate to admit.
Billy Jack

Douglasville, GA

#14 Feb 13, 2012
Obama is the worst Prez we have ever had.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#15 Feb 13, 2012
Billy Jack wrote:
Obama is the worst Prez
No Obama still has a long ways to go to catch up to George Bush as the worst President ever.
koweta native

Phenix City, AL

#16 Feb 13, 2012
Billy Jack wrote:
Obama is the worst Prez we have ever had.
Wrong Billy Wack-Off! According to the American Public, Bush/Chenny holds the record for the lowest Public opinion rating. It`s all public record. He left town with his head up his a$$ and an approval rating even lower than Tricky Dicky & Carter! Look it up!
Zipper

Columbus, GA

#18 Feb 13, 2012
koweta native wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Billy Wack-Off! According to the American Public, Bush/Chenny holds the record for the lowest Public opinion rating. It`s all public record. He left town with his head up his a$$ and an approval rating even lower than Tricky Dicky & Carter! Look it up!
Shut up loser, go in your room and look at your obama posters and touch yourself. obama is the worst president, but is more consistent than Bush, EVERYTHING obama touches he messes up

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19 Feb 13, 2012
Zipper wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up loser, go in your room and look at your obama posters and touch yourself. obama is the worst president, but is more consistent than Bush, EVERYTHING obama touches he messes up
Obama was in charge of getting Ben Ladin, as someone pointed out, something George Bush decided to not bother with.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Jasper

United States

#20 Feb 14, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was in charge of getting Ben Ladin, as someone pointed out, something George Bush decided to not bother with.
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Looks like Obama totally overlooked the economy, unemployment, the deficit, etc.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21 Feb 14, 2012
Jasper wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Obama totally overlooked the economy, unemployment, the deficit, etc.
For the first three years it sure looks like it... what Obama was thinking I have no idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama loaded in 2017 11 hr Will Dockery 1
Police: 2 dead after traffic accident on Hwy 80... 11 hr Will Dockery 2
Crawford Road reconstruction could cause traffi... 12 hr Will Dockery 1
The Fall and Rise of Phenix City (May '09) Dec 17 Will Dockery 11
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
Lessons from Columbus, GA Dec 16 Will Dockery 1
A & K Thrift Mall Updates (Jun '14) Dec 16 Will Dockery 2
Phenix City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Phenix City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Phenix City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phenix City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons