Debra Sutton

Shippensburg, PA

#1 Jan 7, 2009
Do you have a Debra Sutton? I'm from out of state.SHE PASSED AWAY ON JAN 5, 09.

“Stick it in your carpetbag”

Since: Apr 07

Phenix City, AL

#2 Jan 10, 2009
I don't know if any of the local funeral homes read their own ads here so I looked this up at the local news rag...

This is from the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer and Vance Memorial Chaple...

Deborah Jean Roberts Sutton
Deborah Jean Roberts Sutton April 11, 1975 - January 4, 2009 PHENIX CITY, AL Deborah Jean Roberts Sutton, 33, of Phenix City, AL passed away Sunday, January 4, 2009 at her home. Funeral services will be held 3:00 p.m. EST Friday at Vance Memorial Chapel with Pastor Derek Johnson officiating. Interment will follow at Lakeview Memory Gardens. The family will receive friends from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. prior to the service at the funeral home. Mrs. Sutton was born April 11, 1975 in Charleston, SC daughter of Geneva Karen Banks Roberts and the late Harold E. Roberts, I. Deborah was a selfless, life giving, caring mother to her children, they were the passion of her life. She was devoted in raising her children to love the Lord and others. She was a member of First Assembly of God in Phenix City where she loved helping in the kitchen serving food, she also enjoyed sewing. She is survived by her husband Jeremiah J. Sutton; four children, John Earnest Fleshman, Jr., Tiffani Nicole Fleshman, Autumn Marie Fleshman and Gabriel Christian Roberts; her mother, Geneva Karen Roberts; a sister, Norma King; a brother, Harold E. Roberts, II; father and mother-in-law, Edward and Guynelle Sutton; brother-in-law, Jason Willis Sutton; sister-in-law, Kimberly Emease Conklin; many other loving family members, church family and friends.

Link: http://www.legacy.com/ledger-enquirer/Obituar...

Bekah

Morrow, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2009
Debra Sutton wrote:
Do you have a Debra Sutton? I'm from out of state.SHE PASSED AWAY ON JAN 5, 09.
Who are you? Did you know her?

Phenix City, AL

#4 Jan 17, 2009
Bekah wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? Did you know her?
No I did not. I am the Editor for the Phenix City Topix page and saw your post looking for information.

Phenix City, AL

#5 Jan 17, 2009
Sorry 'bout that, I replied to someone else's question. My bad.
MsMia76

Marietta, GA

#6 Jan 19, 2009
Hello,
Would anyone know how to get in contact with Battle & Battle Funeral home?

The number and email address aren't working.
I'm looking for some info on a funeral that happened in 1996 at formerly named " Battle-Davidson Funeral Home Chapel", which seems to now be named "Battle & Battle".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you msmia
xcitednewmommy@hotmail.com
MsMia76

Marietta, GA

#7 Jan 19, 2009
One more request, anyone know how I can see Obits for Phenix City , AL for 1996?

I checked the Ledger newspaper, doesn't go back that far.
I've also checked the Social Security Death Index, oddly enough my step-dad isn't listed there (strange? huh?).

Again, any help, links, tips is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you msmia
tiff tiff

Massena, NY

#8 Mar 19, 2009
Deborah Sutton was my mom.
Tiffani Fleshman

Sanford, NC

#9 Sep 19, 2010
I am the daughter of Deborah Jean Sutton and i love that you dedicated this to her and i just wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped and is currently helping me get over the passing of my mom. i also wanted to say to my step-dad Jeremy, i love you and i never ever could forget you and please forgive me for all i've done to hurt you. i truely am sorry.
Tiffani Fleshman,13 years old
karen

Albertville, AL

#10 Apr 15, 2011
Tiffani Fleshman wrote:
I am the daughter of Deborah Jean Sutton and i love that you dedicated this to her and i just wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped and is currently helping me get over the passing of my mom. i also wanted to say to my step-dad Jeremy, i love you and i never ever could forget you and please forgive me for all i've done to hurt you. i truely am sorry.
Tiffani Fleshman,13 years old
I just found out about your moms death, I worked with her in the military. If you dont mind me asking how did she pass away?
Family Member

Jacksonville, NC

#11 Jan 16, 2013
karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I just found out about your moms death, I worked with her in the military. If you dont mind me asking how did she pass away?
She hung herself.
Jay Williamson

Concord, GA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Family Member wrote:
<quoted text>
She hung herself.
Why would you say something like that? If that's how she died, I don't think it's an appropriate thing to say on a PUBLIC site like this. You should consider doing the same thing. Figures you'd use some alias name, too. Chicken-S**t people and their made-up names. This applies to anyone who is afraid to use their name. If you don't have the guts to use your name, don't post anything. Too many pansy-ass people in this world hiding behind masks and aliases.
You so funny

Phenix City, AL

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Go away Jerry!
Heather

Knoxville, TN

#14 May 24, 2013
I was a very good friend of Deborah's. We were roommates in Korea and formed a great friendship. She was as close to as sister as I ever got. I was again stationed in Fort Benning with her and her family. I remember her babies from when her son was still in diapers. I found out about a year ago of her passing, and even though we lost track over the years, it still hit me like a tons of bricks! I wish all the best, love and light for her family and I know she will be watching over her babies. I love and miss you Debo!
Family Member

Sanford, NC

#15 Jul 2, 2013
Jay Williamson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say something like that? If that's how she died, I don't think it's an appropriate thing to say on a PUBLIC site like this. You should consider doing the same thing. Figures you'd use some alias name, too. Chicken-S**t people and their made-up names. This applies to anyone who is afraid to use their name. If you don't have the guts to use your name, don't post anything. Too many pansy-ass people in this world hiding behind masks and aliases.
I didn't know it was bad to say that. I'm sorry.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#16 Jul 6, 2013
MsMia76 wrote:
Hello,
Would anyone know how to get in contact with Battle & Battle Funeral home?
The number and email address aren't working.
I'm looking for some info on a funeral that happened in 1996 at formerly named " Battle-Davidson Funeral Home Chapel", which seems to now be named "Battle & Battle".
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you msmia

http://genealogyknowhow.net/georgia-obituarie...

Search Georgia Obituaries 1996 Obituaries

Big Time at search engine.com
Terri family friend

Phenix City, AL

#17 Aug 11, 2013
Family Member wrote:
<quoted text>
She hung herself.
This so hateful! I would ask that who ever the person is that keeps watch of these posts, would remove this one. This was without tact and compassion for the family reading this!!!
United States

#18 Aug 12, 2013
bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 1 hr FastFred 245
Buck Wild Saloon Sep 18 Stone 1
Don't like the cameras? Don't run the red light Sep 18 Stone 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 17 Annonymous 85
P.C. Utilities / Water Meters Sep 17 DadGum 1
Cable TV of East Alabama (Sep '09) Sep 11 grumpy 231
More details: Ft. Mitchell mother, daycare work... (May '13) Sep 6 Dont Judge 9
•••
•••
•••

Phenix City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Phenix City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE