Officials: Reporting Illegal Students...

Officials: Reporting Illegal Students Is 'Impractical'

There are 6 comments on the www.foxnews.com story from Jul 26, 2011, titled Officials: Reporting Illegal Students Is 'Impractical'. In it, www.foxnews.com reports that:

Some Alabama educators fear the state's new law cracking down on illegal immigration could jeopardize millions of dollars in federal funding for public schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxnews.com.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 26, 2011
When my son wanted to play sports for high school he had to bring in his BC. What's the problem?

When parents register their children for school bring in your paperwork, everybody. Gas, power bill, shot records & registration forms. Illegals just don't want to be identified. I bet many of these kids think they are US citizens but are not. This is going to make their day.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 27, 2011
So is educating kids apparently, but we still pay you to do that. While you're at the nothing we pay you for, just verify the kids' nationality and report it.

Damn bureaucrats.
larry in wilmington north

Wilmington, NC

#4 Jul 27, 2011
Not only do we give them a free education we also give them free medical treatment,there are millions of dollars set aside for medical treatment,but if you have to go to the hospital and you are a citizen with no insurance you will be turned over to a collection agency and your credit will be ruined,go to Mexico and pull some of the crap that they (you know who)do and see what the Mexican police will do to you.Beat your ass and what ever they want to do to you!!
Cynthia McKinney

Omaha, NE

#6 Aug 14, 2011
Is this law co-sponsored by the now Cynthia McKinney, former Congresswoman, now rubbing elbows with the likes of IRAN?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 14, 2011
On the contrary its not only practical, it's easy...Call your local ICE office and they can get off their lazy butts and pick them up.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 17, 2011
This is how the feds work. They take our money in taxes and then give it back provided we do what they say!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 dead, 1 injured in 2-vehicle wreck in Lee County Aug 19 Will Dockery 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Bobby 322
p.c. library - 7/27/15 Jul '15 BillyJack 1
News Arrest made in Kevin Grimes murder case (Dec '08) Jul '15 Lee S 9
News More details: Ft. Mitchell mother, daycare work... (May '13) Jul '15 westga_eye 13
chief justice / roy moore Jun '15 Koweta Native 1
The future at Cedar Hill Farm? Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phenix City Mortgages