Rights for Grandparents
nmiller51

Columbus, GA

#1 Aug 24, 2012
I have two beautiful granddaughters 6 and 7 years old that i love very much. I have bought 90% of their clothes and shoes over the last 4 years. The girls have spent 2 and 3 weeks at a time with me and this has went on before they started school and after they started school, if they were out for a holiday or summer vacation they spent at least half of their time out here with me and my husband. My husband is a grouch but the girls are treated good and that is why they still cry to visit. The problem started when my son moved his family to Phenix City from Atlanta and my daughter in law asked me to go sign a paper that was not legal to get the children in Smiths Station Elementary when they live in Russell County. The very minute i told her i didn't feel comfortable doing that she started raising her voice at me and i told her that she needed to quit screaming at me. It does not matter how much you help some people, they will be takers and show you their true self when you don't do what they want and the sad part is my son backs her up. They are saying it is because my husband is grouchy and if that was the reason they would have stopped the girls from visiting a long time ago and not the same day i said no. I know there are more good Grandparents in our area that are not treated fairly. Just remember there is Karma and there are givers and there are takers.

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Got you on an awful short leash, don't she, H.I.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phenix City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shout out Feb 12 Sgt 3
News Tompkins defeats Darr for Muscogee County sheriff Jan 25 Dell Gamble. 6
Murder at Ghost Town Road in Bleeker or Salem area (Aug '12) Jan '17 nmiller51 7
News Frozen fountains around Fountain City Jan '17 Will Dockery 5
News Inmate found dead of apparent suicide in Lee Co... Jan '17 Big dee 1
Cable TV of East Alabama (Sep '09) Nov '16 Noun 244
News Arrest made in Kevin Grimes murder case (Dec '08) Nov '16 Brad 10

Phenix City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phenix City Mortgages