who is her father & mother? is layne her maiden name
somebody

Asheboro, NC

#3 Jan 9, 2011
her mother is joann cox layne is kims maiden name has a brother eric
jodie

Macon, GA

#4 Jan 9, 2011
just another piece of trash if u ask me.
dear Jodie

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2011
jodie wrote:
just another piece of trash if u ask me.
sounds like u r trash "Jodie".
to the the one who was wanting to know Kim is doing great. she is pregnant, married, & living in Richmond. Jim her father got killed in October.
somebody

Asheboro, NC

#6 Jan 9, 2011
thanks im glad to hear that she is doing good i always liked kim in school.
jodie

Macon, GA

#7 Jan 9, 2011
how many kids does this make her? Nothing but trash in school. Biggest dope head around. Her and gina both..they used to b lesbians....
jealous jodi

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2011
jodie wrote:
how many kids does this make her? Nothing but trash in school. Biggest dope head around. Her and gina both..they used to b lesbians....
FYI highschool was 18 years ago,Kim graduated from UK with a Masters degree in education, this will be her first child, she works in the public school system with moderate to severe disabled children and has worked there for about 8 years,she lives in a fine home with her husband,and is doing wonderful, yeah, she might have partied but who didn't,you must have been jealous, a fine dopehead she turned out to be, what have you done? I guess misery loves company.
gina

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jan 20, 2011
yeah, we WERE dopeheads and loved every minute of it. that was 18 years ago. kim has a Masters degree in Education from UK. As for myself, I graduated with a Bachlors degree in Medical Administration, along with Social Services. I have attended 3 colleges, how many have u attended? So, now, how has your sad life turned out? Still stuck being poor pitiful u. too bad u can't put your real self on here because u have such a pitiful and shamful life. You are sooo jealous because you were not in the IN crowd in school. Seems to me like you are still living the High School years, poor little u......
gina

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 20, 2011
so now what jealous jodi
gina

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Jan 20, 2011
jodie wrote:
Oh, poor u. You are so jealous, bless your heart. Kim and myself are doing great. She graduated UK with a Masters degree in Education and is working in public school with moderate to severe disabled children. I have a Masters in Social Work and Medical Administration. I have attended 3 colleges, how many have u completed? U are just jealous cause u weren't in the IN crowd. Seems like u are still living the high school years. You need to grow up, it's been almost 18 years ago. I guess you are so pitiful you don't have a life and am too ashamed to let us know the REAL u. Your poor, sad, sad life. U are a waste of air.
gina

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 20, 2011
gina wrote:
so now what jealous jodi
I love u Jealous Jodi
jealous jodi

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2011
gina wrote:
so now what jealous jodi
i love u gina, u r a true friend,not many of us true friends left.
love ya kim

Manchester, KY

#15 Jan 20, 2011
Kim is in no way a dope head. She may have liked to take a toke off of a left handed cig. back in the day but @ least she's not a pill head like everybody is around here.
I would say Kim is very good at her job cuz she has the patience & a big heart. I love her to death & would love to get in touch with her.
suzieq

Manchester, KY

#16 Jan 20, 2011
dopey
lesbo
gina likes those threesomes!
crazy

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2011
jodie you need to grow up
jealous suzieq

Georgetown, KY

#18 Jan 28, 2011
suzieq wrote:
dopey
lesbo
gina likes those threesomes!
how do u know? are u jealous she didn't ask u to join in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Support CB 2 hr CB IsaC0CKsukker 55
Jack Rump 23 hr Daddys Money 7
is mik hackney out of jail yet (Aug '14) Wed Hubba 19
Bill? Aug 22 Memories 1
lookin 4 becky eldridge (Aug '09) Aug 20 David Blackburn 24
fire dept Aug 16 sparky 16
Beer Store Aug 9 Freeend 9

Phelps Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance