Hottest girl working at Double Kwik

Posted in the Phelps Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lucky in Kentucky

Tomahawk, KY

#1 Aug 1, 2009
What yall think? I stop in there on my way to and from work, and I just can't make up my f*ckin mind!
ohwow

Burbank, CA

#2 Aug 2, 2009
I am hot.
Well Well Well

Tomahawk, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2009
There were some good looking ones working there before, but it's been awhile since I've been in there
none

Irvine, KY

#4 Aug 2, 2009
i dont see none that are hot.. some are ok..the prettiest one now is Kelly she is a nice girl.Sabrina thinks shes hotter than the sun but her wrinkles is getting the best of her face..and plus cellulite in her butt shows through her pants.
big bubba

Jackson, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2009
Selva Layne is the hottest thing that ever walked in double kwik to work,have you seen that woman move, the sweat is rolling.LOL
Really

Clay City, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2009
none wrote:
i dont see none that are hot.. some are ok..the prettiest one now is Kelly she is a nice girl.Sabrina thinks shes hotter than the sun but her wrinkles is getting the best of her face..and plus cellulite in her butt shows through her pants.
Id bet your wife or girlfriend has cellulite or streach marks one why talk about someone else.Unless Sabrina has turned you down.
haha

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2009
bet sabrina shot em down cold lol
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Id bet your wife or girlfriend has cellulite or streach marks one why talk about someone else.Unless Sabrina has turned you down.
none

Irvine, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2009
haha wrote:
bet sabrina shot em down cold lol<quoted text>
im a woman lets hope I shot her down for coming on to me...i dont like wrinkled and cellulite women if i wanted awoman shed have to look like Devin Stiltner..but im not that way... truth will stand when the earth is gone... shes old looking..
Really

Pikeville, KY

#9 Aug 7, 2009
none wrote:
<quoted text>
im a woman lets hope I shot her down for coming on to me...i dont like wrinkled and cellulite women if i wanted awoman shed have to look like Devin Stiltner..but im not that way... truth will stand when the earth is gone... shes old looking..
So you have a wife, ha ha was repling to my commet above hers go back and read before you stick your brest in your mouth again.
Really

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2009
Correction "Breast"
phelps chic

United States

#11 Aug 10, 2009
well none of them really is my type... they all thing they know it all
Unknown

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2009
I think the prettiest girl USE to work there, but not anymore .. She had a wonderful personality and was nice to everyone.
lovinlife09

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2009
oh and who was that
Unknown wrote:
I think the prettiest girl USE to work there, but not anymore .. She had a wonderful personality and was nice to everyone.
Big Love

Anderson, SC

#15 Aug 13, 2009
I bet it was Becky Chapman. She is so pretty and so sweet.
Unknown

Monroe, OH

#18 Aug 21, 2009
What about that blonde "Michelle"
true

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Sep 18, 2009
sabrina thinks she is hot sh_t, more like dog sh_t
your crazy

Macon, GA

#20 Sep 18, 2009
you better be watching your gas their instead of the girls ,i will never buy gas their again. I do not but gas in phelps no more . i learned my listen.
The Doctor

Richmond, KY

#21 Sep 19, 2009
your crazy wrote:
you better be watching your gas their instead of the girls ,i will never buy gas their again. I do not but gas in phelps no more . i learned my listen.
After reading some of your posts, why don't you spend your money and buy a freaking dictionary? Get an education goon.
who

Macon, GA

#22 Sep 19, 2009
kelly is the prettiest girl there!
Really

Macon, GA

#23 Sep 23, 2009
lovinlife09 wrote:
oh and who was that<quoted text>
shelby layne is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phelps Boys Basketball 45 min That Parent 19
devils who are jeleous of the track bangerz 7 hr Hepetitis 6
Ballgames Thu Fan 1
Keith Hall in Pike County Jail Thu Nail Polish 6
P Mitchell Wed Dumb 2
Best looking females in the area (Mar '16) Dec 12 Rock star 63
property tax up in pike county ky Dec 12 Fact 44

Phelps Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance